You guys are killing me with your doses

up.

please dont feel as if i was condescending, or even trying to tell anyone the best way to go about things or anything.

i was just sharing my personal belief. I think many of you guys dont give yourselves enough credit on how much of your results are do to your hard work, and not the gas.

Hey, why push 2cc's of prop in your sore asscheeks if 1cc will do?

keep on bangin

Johny J said:
hey, its 255lb, 12%bf, 495lb benching 23 year old. which is currently a 238lb, 8%bf, 420lb bencvhing 23 year old.

HOLLAA!!!!

yep. lmao

i agree with strengthmnx, you should make yourself more known over here JJ. that damn Convo lounge is worthless anyway!! lol

I agree that there are way too many guys that have no business juicing, but there needs to be a distinction between those guys and the ones who are at a much higher level. Personally I wish I could grow on low doses, but at 5'8", around 260lbs with about 11% bf, there is no way I'm growing on 500mg of test

I'm starting to wonder if juice really is weaker these days. I grew like a weed on low doses in college; now I still grow but not crazy like I used to, even though I was off for 15+ years. I just bumped my current cycle to 500mg test/600mg EQ and I'm pushing my protein up near 400 grams.

Dial_tone said:
I'm starting to wonder if juice really is weaker these days. I grew like a weed on low doses in college; now I still grow but not crazy like I used to, even though I was off for 15+ years. I just bumped my current cycle to 500mg test/600mg EQ and I'm pushing my protein up near 400 grams.

I think natural GH levels have a lot to do with it...

Dial_tone said:

u know what brother, i was thinking the same thing. when i was about 24 i grew to 260 plus pounds with only 25mg of anopalan (1 anadrol) ed and 400 mg of testosterona 200 ew. i wasnt even eating enough then. my diet consisted of mostly myoplex shakes. this shit has me scratching my head. maybe its the gear, maybe its my body. probably both.

phatboy said:
its funny how many of you come across so self-righteous. if youve been gaining with 300mg of test for 7 years, good for you. others may need or want to use more. it doesnt make them wreckless.
Thank you. Individuals respond to different amounts of gear, in VERY different ways. It has been more than proven that some people need FOUR times as much gear (mg for mg) than others to get the same response. I cant really agree with this post except for the fact that many people use too much gear without first getting diet/training and supps out of the way. In general its good advice, no offence intended. I spoke with IA about this, and its been a hot topic on his board a few times. Ill see if he wont chime in, he has a study or two to back some of this up.

I dont doubt that people need different doses to grow. I was merely stating that many people just keep upping their doses and adding in more and more shit when it is totally unneccesary.
If you needa gram to grow, great. You need 250mg to grow, cool. But if you are growing on what you are doing, there is no need to keep pumping more shit into yourself.

A common 2nd cycle I would have no problem advising is 500mg test and 600mg EQ. Thats over a gram, and is a very mild cycle as far as sides go. The ball is in your court J.

DougoeFre5h said:
A common 2nd cycle I would have no problem advising is 500mg test and 600mg EQ. Thats over a gram, and is a very mild cycle as far as sides go. The ball is in your court J.

and thats fine. If they see better results, good for them. However, next cycle would you recomend 750mg of test, 600mg eq, and maybe some fina thrown in for good measure?

I personally think it is a good idea to switch up what substances you use, since everyone seems to react differtently. However, i dont see the need to keep going up and up.

Now like i said, thats my opinion. If anybody doesnt agree, and wants to add 250mg of whatever every other cycle, then go for it.
I personally found that 500mg of test is all i have ever needed, with maybe a little something else throw in for synergistic effect.

It works for me, so i will stick it out like that. If anybody agrees with that, great, give it a try. At best you will get the same reults, less sides, and save some money. At worst, you dont grow as much, and now you know for net time. The world wont end.

DougoeFre5h said:
Some people like it, some hate it. I persoanlly didnt like deca at that dose 1 bit. Good place to start though.

and hey... dont think i am try to tell you how it is, or that i am spouting off like i am some kinda pro.

I'm not. As much as i know as far as this stuff goes, i am damn sure there are alot on this board who dwarf my personal knowledge and experience.
My comments were more directed at the guys who are new to it, and the guys just getting started who post up questions about 3 or more compound cycle, and want to know if they should add some IGF-1.

If you know what you are doing, and even better yet have some applied experience, then great. You guys are what makes this board a safety net for those looking to dive in.

I know you all helped me. Just figured i would try and do the same for then next borderline- retard 20 year old.

dial tone, dont you think age has alot to do with it? i do think the gear is weaker today than before but 15 years ago your body was working differently - faster.

i think it has more to do with these 2 things.
#1 when you used back then you werent as far along in your development. It is easier to go from 200 to 230 then 230 to 250

#2 When you were younger, perhaps you lifted with more intensity. Perhaps you werent as stressed as now. This raises your cortisol, and you also have lower IGF and HGH levels.

Where do people get the idea that steroids are weaker today? 500mg of test enanthate today is the same as 500mg of test enanthate yesterday. The only thing that is changing is your body. Listen to yourselves: "Gear is weaker these days bc I'm not seeing gains like I did 25 years ago." No shit! You're 25 years older now, you're not going to see gains like you did in your prime.

bleachcola said:
Where do people get the idea that steroids are weaker today? 500mg of test enanthate today is the same as 500mg of test enanthate yesterday. The only thing that is changing is your body. Listen to yourselves: "Gear is weaker these days bc I'm not seeing gains like I did 25 years ago." No shit! You're 25 years older now, you're not going to see gains like you did in your prime.

yeah i pointed that out as well. what i meant by weaker is they are more faked. but i do know that 500mg test today is 500mg back then but unless its purposely underdosed you know? :wink2:

DougoeFre5h said:
Thank you. Individuals respond to different amounts of gear, in VERY different ways. It has been more than proven that some people need FOUR times as much gear (mg for mg) than others to get the same response. I cant really agree with this post except for the fact that many people use too much gear without first getting diet/training and supps out of the way. In general its good advice, no offence intended. I spoke with IA about this, and its been a hot topic on his board a few times. Ill see if he wont chime in, he has a study or two to back some of this up.

This just seems like a copout to me, i have never seen anyone i know not respond to low doses, low doses were the only doses i ever heard of before the boards, and shockinly everyone grew. I am not talking about competitive bodybuilders or powerlifters, i am talking about your average person, which everyone on here with the exception of a half dozen or so are. People can talk about respoding to this and that, but i never saw anyone take gear and not grow before the boards. The think is i know exactly what everyone of these newbies looks like, and how they train, because they are all over the gyms. I guess their are a few exceptions, but that is what they are the exception.

Back