ZEEK When will He become a MOD?

Phatbastard

Knowledge Equals Results
So does anyone else ponder this Question? Truely deserving He is well respected here! Hes an Incredible source of knowledge for all of us. He respectful! Even to the Oral only Newbs. Just a thought

I have not been active here long enough to even think of deserving to be a mod. When you have guys like The Dawg that have been active on here helping guys for over 10 years.

I have not been active here long enough to even think of deserving to be a mod. When you have guys like The Dawg that have been active on here helping guys for over 10 years.
Such a Modest behaviour , not common these days. Keep up the good work friend

Last edited:
He has my vote for sure.any time zeek post it's a must read.He is loaded with knowledge and very respectful.A man we could all use in are corner imo.

Fuck zeek!!! Lol Nah he's my ology dad and has helped me out so much and i would prob take a bullet for him.

Zeek is a great guy! Not sure if he wants that title but he could easily be one. Wealth of knowledge and has helped me out tremendously. Any board Zeek is a part of I'm sure benefits greatly.

Thanks for all of the out of your way help you give brother

he would have my vote. all his posts are very helpful and full of valuable information. and well the ones that arent lets be honest are just plain fucking funny.

He deserves a status like that. Helps everyone out. Never a mean smartass like some people...pb...and takes the time to educate newb after newb

We choose mods differently than other boards. It's not popularity contest around here. Being a mad here is not like being a mod on al the little boards. Mods work hard here. Just keeping the bozos off the site in a full time job.

We tend to look for more mature members who have been around a while. THe Truth is Zeek is more valuable doing what he's doing. If he had to walk a beat he wouldn't have the time to answer questions and share his knowledge and experience.

Hern do you need a napkin?....LOL

Last edited:
We choose mods differently than other boards. It's not popularity contest around here. Being a mad here is not like being a mod on al the little boards. Mods work hard here. Just keeping the bozos off the site in a full time job.

We tend to look for more mature members how have been around a while. THe Truth is Zeek is more valuable doing what he's doing. If he had to walk a beat he wouldn't have the time to answer questions and share his knowledge and experience.

Hern do you need a napkin?....LOL

Very well said!

Back