1 year & 3 months later..

joei rock

well i made a progress thread about a year ago .. but heres a recap .. with a recent pic..

i started out weighing 335lbs last august.. finally in september i got off my fat ass and started to drop some fat.
i am weighing in at 250lbs as of today.. still got plenty of fat to lose , but i am happy with my progress .. and i feel great.
started a test/deca/dbol cycle oct 2nd ... so im 10 weeks in now .. also taking caber@ .5mg 2x/week, aromasin @12.5mg ED and T3 @ 100mcg ED... i dropped the dbol after week 8 and was running that @60mg week 1-4 & 80mg week 5-8.

attatched are some b4 , during and after pics ..

basicly first pic i was wearing a nice size 44inch pair of pants .. by the 2nd pic i was in a 40 .. now i put a belt on my 38's ..

thanks everyone ... the ology has helped me learn a lot and continue working on shaping myself the way i want.. its a never ending process.. but i keep knocking down the short term goals 1 by 1.

Great progress man. I am exactly where you were 335lbs down from 452. I figured i had 2 more yrs until i get to your numbers though my end goal is 240 @6'3. I was wondering what your weight was when you started your cycle? and how much mass you've gained while on your cycle.
Excellent job. :bowdown:

Great progress man. I am exactly where you were 335lbs down from 452. I figured i had 2 more yrs until i get to your numbers though my end goal is 240 @6'3. I was wondering what your weight was when you started your cycle? and how much mass you've gained while on your cycle.
Excellent job. :bowdown:

when i started my first cycle (oct/2010) i was still up around 305lbs roughly .. cant really remember .. and i never logged my progress like i wanted to ... cycle was about 12 weeks long and started 2nd cycle (mar/2011) @ about 275..
and started current cycle mid 240's .. im now mid 250's .. but lost another inch at the waist.. finishing my test/deca cycle in about 5 weeks while adding 80mg var str8 to PCT... plan on getin my blood work a few months later make sure everything is g2g... in mid spring i want to do another test/tren cycle, but this time using prop & ace with the higher tren, lower test.

Now the only thing left to do is remove that avator of yours and put up a Spurs logo.. J/K great progess..

lol..

thanks again for the kind words.. everyone ..

Good work man!! It feels good doesn't it? Makes It addicting when your seeing good results. The skys the limit

Back