100mg dbol per day?

pumper

Rookie
hey bro's, im on my first cycle and i kick started with dbol at 35mg ED. However, i wasn't too pleased with the results although they were decent (it was legit BD, not bunk). I was looking for a little something more.

My question is would it be safe to take 100mg dbol for 3-4 weeks, ED? I just read a thread on another board where a guy did this and was able to squeeze green shit out his nips, but he didn't use anti-E's. If i use dbol at 100mg ED, i would make sure to have them on hand if need be, i would also take 2g ala and 4g milk thistle, but would i still gte liver probs if i wasn't running any other orals?

Can you explain the logic behind bumping your dosage up to 100mg, if 35mg isn't giving you the results you desire? Pretty dumb, if you ask me. You won't last long in this game.
Gareth

First of all: 100mg d-bol is a huge dose so I would never do it.
Second one: is your cycle just d-bol? If yes it's horrible.
Third: what about your stats?

In the 60's people used to take 100mg's of Dianabol .Insane ,yes, but those that did got huge. I took 10mg's a day back then and I got big. What are you looking for Green shit to come out your tits or what ? Just stick to D-bol in the 30 to 40 mg a day.

I think Arnold took ~75mg ED as MAX.
bumping it to 100mg ED is LOL....I took 30mg ED and it killed my liver bigtime.
And you are taking D-bol only? Why dont you do some freakin research before you do a cycle?

how old are you btw ?

100mg of dbol isn't shit, taking ibuprofen is way way worse for your liver. jsut inject man its like no comparison dbol at 50mg is like eating a mint that hown much better injection is

I dont think the guy said he was taking DBOL only. I think he says he kickstarted it! I thinks hes taking more stuff. But lets bump for him to clarify! And btw, 100mg of dbol ed is too much. Bump it too 50mg ed. That will give you better results. If worst turns to worst take some Anadrol.

"100mg of dbol isn't shit, taking ibuprofen is way way worse for your liver".......??????????????????????????????????????????????????
WHAT?????????????????????????????????????????????????????

nice6pac. Heres a big flame for you............are you a total dumbass???
What sort of base do have to say that.....

Everybody's Liver is different . Some react in ways that others would'nt . 100 mg a D-bol nowadays is'nt the same as doing it in the 60's. D-bol seems to be better now. My system for one does'nt react as it would 20 or 30 years ago. Age is an important factor. I was on a cycle of D-bol and Deca,Test en a while back and I could'nt take the D-bol anymore. I cut out the D-bol and on my cycle went. So,don't say 100mgs of D-bol is'nt Shit. I don't think D-bol was anything bigger then a 5mg tab back in 60.

D-bol is liver toxic. Even at 30mg/day you need to protect your liver.
Why are we starting this discussion about something that clear: 100mg/day is nonsense.
Use other gear if are not satisfied with d-bol!

Using dbol at that dose for a short period is not going to cause any permanent liver damage. You can use 100mg and it's a lot of fun. But you have to decide what fun is. When talking to E2 about it once, I asked him what he does about the frequent nose bleeds caused by the tremendous increase in your blood pressure it causes. His answer was, they are fun.
Now see, that's not fun for me. For me 50mg is enough to have fun. If you are taking dbol for any other reason but the fact that it makes you feel good then you should be using something else. Because everything else you would use is better at what it does than dbol, a 50 year old compound. AS has come a long way in 50 years.

100mg a day can be taken safely, but not as part of a first cycle. If you're not gaining, then gear likely is not the problem, you may need to look at your training or nutrition

needsize said:
100mg a day can be taken safely, but not as part of a first cycle. If you're not gaining, then gear likely is not the problem, you may need to look at your training or nutrition

I strongly object to that 100mg dbol ED can be taken safely.
I rest my case here...

nice6pac said:
100mg of dbol isn't shit, taking ibuprofen is way way worse for your liver. jsut inject man its like no comparison dbol at 50mg is like eating a mint that hown much better injection is

To whom it may concern: the statement above comparing Dbol and ibuprofen is grossly inaccurate.

Guys, stop the flames!!!!!! It is not tolerated here!

Second, ibuprofen is very hard on the liver! So to say the person is way off is a little ignorant! Most OTC pain killers are horrible for the liver. So without tests to prove what the difference in liver values would be between the 2 is premature!

Third...we take 100+mgs of Anadrol, why not d-bol? Obviously the sides would greatly increase, but with ALA and other liver protectants, I would think the liver values would be protected. I wouldnt take that dose for more than 4 weeks myself, but I'm sure others have.

I was waiting on Needsize to chim in on this as he uses dboll at very high doses too. I bet the problem is with the lab you are using. I had some BD droll that was bunk as shit, and i have been hearing problems about some of there other products as well.

sorry for the flames............I just couldnt understand how ibuprofen and d-bol could be compared. I know ibuprofen as well as other substances mentioned are toxic, sure, but I think comparativly speaking we can say d-bol ( 100mgED) clearly tips the scale of measure in the realm of toxicity.

rpwhit777 said:
sorry for the flames............I just couldnt understand how ibuprofen and d-bol could be compared. I know ibuprofen as well as other substances mentioned are toxic, sure, but I think comparativly speaking we can say d-bol ( 100mgED) clearly tips the scale of measure in the realm of toxicity.

You may be correct, but without blood work to prove the issue, its pure speculation!

1)ok everyone lets keep in mind that this is the guys first cycle.
2)his dose right now is 35mg ED, he didnt say it was 90mg
3)it should be bumped no higher then 10mg then you can start talking about 55-60mg ED not 100.
4)Why would you go from 35 to 100mg. Its your life bro but my suggestion is, be safe. I think its ok to take risks but not ones that are a sure heart attack.

Last edited:
Back