Week 2:

Beginning stats:
209 lbs (same)
35.5" navel (v 1.25")
16.5" neck (same)
16-17% bf (v 1.5%-2%)
biceps 15.75" (^ .25")
chest 42.75" (v .75")

No signs of gyno or water retention. So far I have noticed a shift in mood, I'm in a happy mood most of the time, but I have also noticed I'm snapping a bit quicker when things piss me off (IE: retarded south Florida drivers). I maintained my weight and lost some fat, even through a birthday weekend with dirty diet and liquor. I have had a hard time falling asleep the last few days and have woken up at least once throughout the night. Pinning is nothing now. Whole process takes <2 minutes, and half that time is spent warming the test under hot water. Can't even feel the injections anymore.

This week's plan is a repeat of last week's, except cleaner eating and I'm shooting for 6 gym visits, unless my body is just too worn out.

View attachment 548908View attachment 548909View attachment 548910

I tried to do the same poses in the pics, and they were both taken at the same time of day on the same day. You notice in the first pic, just losing 1.5-2% body fat, how much more my abs show when I flex. My chest seems to look a little firmer as well. In the 2nd set, you can clearly see my love handles have started to go away (HELL YES!!!!!), and my stomach doesn't appear as soft. I think the skin looks a little more taunt and flat. In the last pic, it looks to me like my shoulders/back are a little bigger, or maybe my posture is better this week, but the profile of my tummy is definitely flatter.

I guess i am finally in that range of body fat where 1% begins to make a noticeable difference. I know 29%-25% was hardly anything. I'm really excited now, even more so than I was before. At my birthday party, I saw some friends that haven't seen me for a few weeks and they were all shocked at how much I have changed. This is the motivation to keep going. I'm glad my fat loss plateau is finally broken the last couple of weeks. I was sick of being stuck at 19%.

oh yeah, i forgot....I changed my injection schedule to Sunday and Wednesday evenings, so that the test is peak mon-tue and thur-fri and at its lowest on sunday (non workout day).

Brand new to this site, stumbled across your forum thinking about doing my first cycle so its very helpful look forward to seeing more. Keep up the good work buddy.

Hey dude. Glad you're having a great time with your first cycle. I just started my first cycle today on susta 500mg/ week and hgh glotropin 4IU every other day. Im also a drug phobic, so its nice to see a kindred spirit =)

good luck and keep us posted

Just thought I would do an update and throw out my workout updates. So far no real side effects. I'm used to the elevated mood now and the quick-to-snap mood is gone, so I am guess my body is used to the test. My weight has been extremely steady and has still been trending down. I have stayed between 208.8 and 210.2. No signs of any water retention or nipple sensitivity at all. I have not started taken an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), and I will continue as i am until my body tells me I need it.

I can absolutely tell there is a different in the gym. There is no doubt in my mind. I feel like I have lost some cardio endurance, and that was perplexing. I do most of my cardio on the elliptical due to my knee injury from my motorcycle wreck last summer. Well, I had been increasing my speed and resistance and it wasn't my heart that was trying to keep up, it was my legs. I was actually working my leg muscles instead of just cardio, so I have backed my intensity down and just focused on keeping my heart rate in range between 140-160 bpm. So anyways, my weight lifting has been awesome. I have been in the free weight room for about 4 weeks now and I finally have my moves down path good. My general rule of thumb is when I get to 11 reps, I up the weight so that I can only do 6 reps. I have been increasing ~10% weight a week.

Here is an excerpt from my gym log. I'll compare the first week I started logging to the the last time i did that body part. (Weight/reps)

2/13-Shoulders
Dumbell shrugs: 45/12 50/15 55/11 55/10 55/15
Reverse Flyes: 30/10 30/12 30/12 35/9 35/8
Side Lat Raise: 20/11 20/10 20/10 15/11 15/11 <poor form>
Upright Row: 90/10 90/10 80/9 80/10 80/9 <was using too much weight, bad form>
seated Mil Press: 60/10 60/10 60/10 60/8 60/10

2/27 Shoulders:
Dumbell Shrug: 75/10 75/10 75/10 75/10 75/10
Reverse Flyes: 50/10 50/9 50/8 50/8 50/8 50/7
Side Lat Raise: 25/10 25/12 30/12 40/9 40/8 <figured out proper form>
Upright Row: 70/7 70/6 70/7 70/6 70/6
Seated Mil Press: 80/10 80/10 80/8 80/8 80/6

2/14 Back:
Lat Pull Down: 150/12 150/12 150/10 150/10 165/10
Seated Row: 150/12 150/12 150/10 150/10 165/10
Lawn Mowers: 55/10 55/10 55/10 55/10 55/10

2/28 Back:
Lat Pull Down: 165/8 165/8 165/7 165/7 165/7
Seated Row: 180/10 180/10 195/9 195/9 210/9
lawn mowers: 65/10 65/9 65/9 65/8

I'll post up my other groups tomorrow. I'm tired now. But I have gains every week. So far, so good.

I took this at the gym tonight. I really like how it came out!

Hey dude. Glad you're having a great time with your first cycle. I just started my first cycle today on susta 500mg/ week and hgh glotropin 4IU every other day. Im also a drug phobic, so its nice to see a kindred spirit =)

good luck and keep us posted

I was scared as fuck with the first pin, and i still get some anxiety to be honest, but nothing I can't control. My phobia is well controlled. I used to have full blown panic attacks. Anyways, I figured out how it would react to my body and it was a mute point. There wasn't anything yet. :)

good luck on your cycle!

WEEK 3

208 lbs (v 1lb)
35.75" navel (v 1.")
16.5" neck (same)
16.5-17.5% bf (v 1.5%-2%)
biceps 16" (^ .5")
chest 43" (v .5")

Nothing really exciting to report for last week. I worked a lot and unexpectedly this week, so my diet suffered a little bit. Wasn't as clean as I would have liked, but still kept calories in check.

My mood has stabilized and not swinging as much as it was. Still rather happy most of the time though. Been very tired this week at night. i have, most nights, slept very well and soundly.

I made it to the gym 6 days last week, 4 strength/cardio trips and 1 cardio trip and 1 lap swimming trip. Cardio endurance still seems more difficult than precycle, but I had an easier time this week. Swimming was my biggest noticeable improvement. Swam several hundred meters just fine with very little breaks and my speed was noticeably faster. My strength lifting feels more solid still, and my weights or reps have increased. This will be my 5th week with these weight sets, so I will be be developing a new weight routine for next week. Or I'll do a superset week.

Only other noticeable side effect is sexual in nature. "It" has clearly more size when "at rest" and snaps to attention very quickly and easily. Much more so easily than precycle. Erections are much more solid and sensitive than before and orgasms are out of this world. I nearly felt like I was going to pass out last night. The only thing I do not like, is after orgasm, it stays erect for another 5-10 minutes and becomes slightly painful. A sammich usually fixes it lol.

I'll post up this week's comparison pictures later today.

PLEASE NOTE:

I have gotten private messages asking me for a source...

FIRST: I am too new to private message you back.

SECOND: I have a private local source.

THIRD: I don't even tell people I know personally my source, so I am NOT telling a faceless/nameless person here.

FOURTH: Be resourceful. It's not hard to find a source.

This week is going very well. I am starting feel the test in the gym. My strength and power are definitely increasing. My gut is getting flat and I love it. Still absolutely no sign of any side effects. My weight is steadily going down and other people are noticing size gains, so things are right on plan. I just ordered a bottle of Kalpa test e for the 2nd half of my cycle. It's coming from overseas, but the pharma has nearly flawless reviews, so we will see. Even with shipping from eastern Europe, it is $60 cheaper than I paid here and from a much, much more reputable lab. I have my hopes up over my overpriced Miami guy.

Weight up over 3 pounds in 2 days. Hoping it's from the soda I drank. Going to give it until Sunday to mellow back out (I know I'm a little bloated). If not, then I will start AI.

Alright guys, I got a few questions but first I will give you all a little introduction about myself so hopefully an expert on this subject can help me by knowing a little bit about me and I will post a picture of myself to show you what I look like.

First off I have been lifting for a solid 5 years now and I am all natural. The first reason why I started lifting is because I quit boxing when I was 21 and I missed being physical so I picked up lifting/bodybuilding. I was an amateur boxer with a record of 32-4-2 and my trainer and my father both wanted me to turn pro and I was so sick of it because I would spend 5 days a week trained 52 weeks a year since I was 7 years old and to make a long story short I just quit the sport. I boxed at 125 lbs. and my normal weight was 132 lbs roughly.

When I first started I was 5'9" 132 lbs and 5 years later/now I am still 5'9" and 165 lbs. I consume 400 grams of protein a day and about roughly 5000 calories.. I am what most people like to call a hard gainer. I am love growing but I am afraid this is as big as I will get because my genes say so. I am in school for exercise physiology so I am educated on the subject but not educated when it comes to "supplementation"/Juice.

Here is what I look like: View attachment 549243
Ok so now that you know what I look like and a little bit about me I have some questions.

I want to go right to an injectable cycle because it doesn't have to pass through your liver and kidney in a damaging manner. I have never taken any before so please know exactly what you are talking about before you reply to me because I wanna live a long life without injury if you know what I am talking about. I do not know how many weeks I need or what brand or what kind. All I have is this website where I can buy whatever from whatever brand. It looks legit and my buddy who plays D-1NCAA football gets his stuff from here but I don't think he knows what he is talking about because he is not a hard gainer like myself.

This is what I want to do.

So if anyone could help me I just want to start off baseline to see how my body reacts to the first cycle and then go from there.

Just tell me what I need the dosage and the weeks and I can handle it from there.

I'm no expert by any means, but from the research I did prior to my cycle, ONLY do test your first cycle. Make sure your body will tolerate it okay and your sides are minimal, then add ONE other such as deca, Winstrol (winny), dbol or whatever to test for a 2nd cycle and so forth until you have the stack that works for you. Jumping right into a 4 substance stack might work, but might also cause a lot of bad side effects and you will have no clue which one was the culprit. Go get blood work done to measure your liver, hormone levels, kidney function, cholesterol, etc. Male Ultimate Checkup is a great one ($140, $124 with coupon) from privatemdlabs.com. You want to make sure your body is 100% first and also have a test baseline to start with. Most people start 500mg/wk on a long ester (test e or test c). Now a lot of guys are going to say you should take this or that to kick it in gear, or shoot test p with it too, but I personally havent found any research that shows it helps or not. I would JUST pick ONE long ester for your first cycle and go from there. You have to remember you are screwing with how your body works and if you pick the wrong shit and wrong combo of shit, you can fuck your body up forever. Like no kids, liver/kidney issues, etc. That's why its important to do cycles properly. Get hormone blood work mid cycle, do a proper PCT, and follow-up blood work. A lot of young guys think they are invincible and just grab handfuls of stuff because other guys are doing it. You already have an incredible body, what is your goal? You need a solid goal in mind before you design your cycle. A typical cycle is 10-12 weeks, with 12 being the norm. You CAN go a little longer, but most people don't recommend it. Also, make sure you are smart about your food while on cycle. Don't get stuck in one of these mentalities that you have to eat crazy amounts of food so you gain a lot of weight. If you cycle properly, you don't need a cut cycle after a bulk cycle, especially where you are at now. Make sure you figure your calories accurately for your goals. My goal is to lose fat while enhancing my lean mass, so my diet is appropriate for that. I did my own research and made my own decision on diet, because if I listened to other people, I would be eating 4,000 calories a day instead of 2400-2800 that I am eating now. I'm at the end of week 3 and I already see positive results.

Bottom line is this: Don't do your first pin until you are confident in your decisions and until you understand that doing some juice isn't an over night miracle cure. You won't just suddenly be bigger. You'll get out of it what you put into it as long as you are realistic. And also, be prepared for the genetic thing you mentioned. You might do a cycle and only gain 5-10 lbs of muscle and that's it. Try to make gains you can realistically keep off cycle. If you put on 30 lbs of muscle on cycle, but can't maintain that off cycle and lose 20 pounds of it, was the cycle worth it?

Oh yeah, I meant to follow up. The water weight/bloating I had the last 2 days is completely gone this morning. I'm back to my "safe" weight window (208.4). I'm quite sure it was the mountain dews I had wed/thu at work during a weak moment or 2. Soda always made me bloat. Lesson learned. I am putting a case of water back in my car so that won't be an issue again. Week 4 starts tomorrow.

No word from Ukraine on my Kapla. It should ship Monday and take about 2 weeks. Their average time to the US is typically 14-19 days from date of payment. They also guarantee delivery, so if its snagged, they will resend. I'll update on this too when it comes.

Week 4 day 1

206 lbs
35" navel
16.5" neck
15.5-16.5% bf
biceps 16"
chest 44"

Last week was fairly uneventful. Started getting a few zits on my left shoulder last few days. Not too happy about that, but what you going to do. Trying to keep my skin clean, but seems like it is oily again within 5 minutes of getting out of the shower. I'm just going to try to keep it in check. If I start breaking out anymore, I will have to go find some proactiv or something. I dont know what people use anymore, I havent had acne in over 20 years.

So I guess this week and next are the big weeks for gains, I am going to make sure I am 100% on point this week with diet, sleep, water, everything. I got sloppy and week with diet a little last week/weekend. Can't do that again for quite a while for sure. At least I feel guilty enough to keep myself on track for a while anyway. it's kind of what i do. I get lazy and week for a couple days, then feel bad about it and put in extra effort to eat clean. Only got in the gym 5 days last week, but they were all great workouts, so I am happy with that. This week I am going to do reverse pyramid sets all week. I'll evaluate next week to see if I need to change up my exercises or if I am still seeing gains. Right now, I see gains weekly in weight and reps, and it is very consistent. I'm adding either 10% more weight or 10% more reps.

Nothing else to report for side effects except the most intense orgasms I have ever experienced and my d@&k has gotten noticeably bigger. I suppose that's from the fat I have lost for the base area. It's thicker too though. I don't know if that is test related or if it is circulatory system related, since i am in much better cardiovascular shape than I have ever been in my life. I've gotten my resting HR down to 52-60. and my 2 minute recovery rate is like 70-80 bpm. My pulse drops like a rock the minute I stop or slow down.

Thank you for that.. My goal is to start competing but I want to get up to 175 and as of right now I am at the mid 160's. I force feed myself to stay at this weight. Being that my genes are what they are, I am going to naturally stay at this weight. I think it is time for me to get the real deal and stop goofing around with crap. What I need to know if you would kindly tell me is how many cc's is baseline for a guy my size and what would be the smartest post cycle therapy (pct) for me to get between clomid and nolva? I hear mixed reviews about both. Plus is there anything I should be taking with the test enanthate such as some sort of cycle assistance? I went to the doctors 3 weeks ago and got my blood work done n I am good to go because I have been meaning to do this for quite sometime now but I had to go to Germany for work (I work for a German based hydraulics company) for about 2 weeks so I have not had a chance to find out what I needed or order any of it. Now that I have gotten the information I am ready to start making my purchases. Oh and one last thing make sure you let me know if I should be increasing cc's as I go because like I said I am new to this whole thing. Thank you very much.

the cc's depend on the mg/ml of your gear. mine happens to be 300 mg/ml, so i do about .85cc per injection, which is about 250mg. My new gear that is coming in a week or 2, i will need to use 1cc per injection because it is 250mg/cc. Just do the test e or c for your first cycle. don't start adding things until you know how your body reacts. as far as PCT, some say nolva or clomid, some say both some say both and hcg. you have to do your own research and try to decide for yourself. I'm not as concerned about it since i already have low T levels. I'm still going to do it, but I'm just going to do one or the other, unless my balls start shrinking, which they havent yet. i did some research on increasing cc's. some say it is a good idea to start at a smaller dose (125mg) then work to 250, but i didn find enough evidence to say one way or another. i havent found anyone that had any issues with starting right at the whole 250. it takes 4-5 weeks for it to really kick in, so you dnt want to make any adjustments until week 6. but if you have good gear, you wont need to. and remember, you only want to do what you need to get gains. i havent had to start an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) yet, because my dose+natural level+my body processing, hasnt given me any signs of side effects. no bloating, no tender nips, no nut shrinking, nothing. but i watch for these things daily and am ready to start on a moments notice. just dont want to put anything in me i dont need to. i would say a standard 500mg/week would be fine. you can either do 1 injection a week or split it into 2. peopel that do 2 injections tend to have less PIP (post injection pain) than those that are doing 1 shot. Probably due to pinning 2cc of oil at once. MAKE SURE you warm the test before pinning. just soak it in hot water for a minute or so. thins the oil, makes it easier to push. make sure you get 20 gauge needle and syringes for drawing and 23 gauge needles. I got 25 gauge, and you cant relaly feel them, but its hard to push the oil out. anyways, anything ask. do more research too. more is better with research.

Thanks for taking the time to log this.
Good luck with the rest of your cycle!

By the way I'm curious as to what other supplements you are using?
ie protein powder, creatine, bcaa, multis and just any supps you are using.

Back