1st Cycle: Test E (500/wk)

Sunday, august 21st

Today i hit chest and was pretty happy. I started out w incline barbell this time and then hit flat DB

Chest:
Incline Barbell: 195x10, 205x9, 225x4
DB Flat: 100x10, 105x8, 110x6x2
Decline barbell: 185x10, 205x8x2
cable flys

i weighed 196.5 today. ughh, want to get to 200. the reason the posts have gotten shorter is bc nothing too much has changed, feeling wise.

However, i am going to take some IGF-1 LR-3 1 week before my PCT and throughout the 4 week post cycle therapy (pct). With this peptide i hopefully can maximize gains and keep gaining a few lbs this winter. I'll cycle it a few times until my next cycle inthe spring.

would you mind sharing your diet with us? how many calories/day and the fat/carb/protein ratio. Seems like you have done a great job on this cycle. This is by far one of the best and most detailed threads for a first timer. keep up the good job and document you way through post cycle therapy (pct). Post some pics!

would you mind sharing your diet with us? how many calories/day and the fat/carb/protein ratio. Seems like you have done a great job on this cycle. This is by far one of the best and most detailed threads for a first timer. keep up the good job and document you way through post cycle therapy (pct). Post some pics!

thanks man, glad this log has helped. my diet is actually posted in the middle of page 5. Im not exactly sure on the ratio and cals, (my fitday.com journal got deleted), but its near 50/30/20 ratio (carb,protein,fat). calories are around 4200-4500.

Monday, August 22nd WEEK 11

Biceps:
Preacher curls: 100x8x4
Rope curls: 115x8x3
Concentration curls: 35x10, 40x7x2
Incline DB curls: 35x6x3

Triceps:
eZ bar skullcrushers: 105x8, 115x6x2
Straight bar pulldowns: 175x8x3
supersetted with single reverse pulldowns: 40x8x3
Overhead rope extensions: 35x10, 45x8, 50x6

I had a great workout, my arms were pumped! I made a PR on skullcrushers and rope extensions. I weighed in right at 198. (well prob 197.8) lol. my gains have slowly plateued some, but im still slowly gaining a little weight and still making small PR gains, which is fine. I know my diet could be a little more calories, but its tough to get more than 4500 a day. Tomorrow im resting and then will hit shoulders on wednesday.

Im just banging it out for the next 2 weeks, and ordering some IGF-1 LR-3 this week, gonna run it all 4 weeks of post cycle therapy (pct), hoping to maintain gains, and shed a little bf.

ok, i would make suggestions on your diet. your trying to bulk up. thats understood i would to if i was 175. im 5'11 215 11% bf...

my suggestion for your work out and your diet. condense your 6 meals too four. see by eating six meals your speeding up ur metabolism higher then normal. your young an light so its quick enough... four meals would slow it down and provide a better opportunity for a bulk... also your bulking so dont be afraid of another serving of rice at dinner. you should look into turkey burgers at costco for dinner... 35 grams of protein per burger and 200 calories all that dark meat isnt that good for you... secondly, switch up your bench to 5 sets of 5 reps its ok if on the last set the spotter helps you get number 4 and 5... everyother week i would do flat bench and dbflat and incline bb and incline db... your on juice so youll be able to handle it. make sure your getting 6-8 hours of sleep a night.

good luck on the cycle

i realize now im a little late and it looks like you were pretty successful so congrats

thanks for your suggestions man. im now sitting at 198, still getting 6-7 meals in, it seems to be doing the trick. may look into 4 meals in the future. with chest day i try to change it up from week to week, some weeks i'll do all barbell, incline and flat. then the next week do barbell and DB, and so on. but lately ive been hitting flat barbell alot bc im continuing to make good PR from week to week. thanks though!

i would like to ask you if you can show me in which part of your thigh are you doing the injections.I am also in the 3rd week on test cycle and i had some problems in the past with the injections.Have you tried any glute injection?
Also i want to tell you that the last week i have problem with me body temperature.After the training usually my temperature going up to 37-37.5Celsius until the night.At the morning is normal at 36.6C.Have you any experience before?It could be from test or maybe is a sign for overtraining?

i would like to ask you if you can show me in which part of your thigh are you doing the injections.I am also in the 3rd week on test cycle and i had some problems in the past with the injections.Have you tried any glute injection?
Also i want to tell you that the last week i have problem with me body temperature.After the training usually my temperature going up to 37-37.5Celsius until the night.At the morning is normal at 36.6C.Have you any experience before?It could be from test or maybe is a sign for overtraining?

I'm doing my quad injections based on these pictures..SpotInjections.com

i havent tried any other spots for injecting bc the quads have gone well everytime. sometimes when i stick the pin in i can feel something under my skin, (blood vessel,etc..) this makes it difficult to keep pinning, so i just take it out and try a different spot on my quad and it goes in fine.

I havent checked my body temperature, but i have not gotten sick this cycle. i know some people get Test flu on cycle. However, i have been sweating and feeling hot a lot more than usual. I will start sweating just by driving to the gym lol, just from all the hormones.

I am looking for someone to help me in my journey of starting my first cycle of Test E. Need someone patient and that has knowledge, many questions to be asked. Can anyone help me? or how do i start my own post?

I am looking for someone to help me in my journey of starting my first cycle of Test E. Need someone patient and that has knowledge, many questions to be asked. Can anyone help me? or how do i start my own post?

umm...go to the forum page and click "New Thread" on the left hand side

Hey I had a question for you, since you ran HCG throughout the cycle and plan to run it PCT:

When do you stop HCG?
How do you inject it? (I know it's the abs but how do you measure 250 iu?)

Hey I had a question for you, since you ran HCG throughout the cycle and plan to run it PCT:

When do you stop HCG?
How do you inject it? (I know it's the abs but how do you measure 250 iu?)

im stopping the HCG once my cycle is done bc i dont hve enough for post cycle therapy (pct). and i inject w a slin pin 29G subq into my ab. youtube subq injections.

as far as how to measure 250iu, it depends on how you mix the hcg with the bac water. it may be different for each person, but the way i did it, (which i cant remember exactly now), made it so the 50 mark = 250.

Friday, August 26th

The past 2 days i did shoulder and back and had a pretty good workout. Being that i just started incorporating barbell shoulder press in my routine, i made a new PR this week. (i know its not much but not bad for never done it before w barbell).

Shoulder Barbell Press: 145x10, 155x8, 165x6

At times ive felt like ending the cycle after week 10 or 11 bc i have def plateued. my weight has been fluctuating around 196-198. My diet has been solid everyday and after i recalculated my BMR and TDEE with my weight increase, my daily cals are 700-800 calories above my maintenance level, so im not sure why im not seeing more weight gains. oh well, i only have 3 more pins left.

My IGF-1 LR-3 came in today along with about 50 slin pins :) im starting this at 50mcg/bilaterally for 5 days on, 2 off for 4 weeks. Starting week 1 of post cycle therapy (pct). Hoepfully i will be able to maintain weight and gains, as well as lean up some. My bud has had good results from doing this, we'll see how i react to it.

I have gotten so tired of eating 4300 cals a day! i know i need to continue to eat alot which i'll do but it just sucks. So yesterday i tried to find a way to make eating go by faster.
For breakfast, i normally have 4 eggs, 3 pieces of toast, milk and 1 cup of oats. the Oatmeal is what makes me gag bc i force it down when im already full. So yesterday i put the oats in a blender along w a cup of milk and one scoop of protein powder. I was able to drink this in 1 minute instead of 10 min w oatmeal. It wasnt too bad either :)
For lunch i have chicken and a cup of rice, the rice i normally force down and dont enjoy, so yesterday i cooked the brown rice, and added it w a banana, milk and strawberries in a bleneder. Mixed it up real well and downed it. It tasted close to a fruit smoothie but the texture of the rice was stil noticeable..which was gross. but muchhh better than sitting there forcing down rice for 10 minutes.

hahaha. today im gonna do some legs and then rest tomorrow. then hit chest hard on sunday along with the last pin of week 11.

August 26th Part 2

Just got back from an intense leg workout. The gym was absolutely dead today but i managed to get a solid workout lol.
I substituted leg press today instead of squats to switch things up a bit. I made PR's (in bold) on leg press, leg curls, and leg extensions.

Gym: Legs
Leg Press: 490x10, 540x10, 600x6
Calf Raises: (smith machine) 225x12, 265x10x3
Leg Curls: 110x10, 115x10x2 (my hams were fried)
Leg Extensions: 215x12, 225x10, 232.5x10

then i did 3 sets of weighed wide grip pullups, and 4 sets of weighed close grip pullups.

My personal experience, Best time to pin is right before bed..all muscles relax..U should try it out...let us now..peace..

Sunday, August 28th

I did chest today and felt really good. i made a new PR on flat barbell, my strength gains are slowly going up by a few reps each week.

Gym: Chest
Flat Barbell: 235x9 240x6,5 245x4
Incline Barbell: 135x12, 145x10, 185x8, 195x6 (i always do less on the second lift)
Decline Barbell: combination of bands and chains, 4 sets
DB incline flys: 40x10, 45x10, 50x8, 55x8
Cables: High, Low, Med 3 sets each

I havent weighed myself the past couple days bc i dont want to see if ive lost any weight, but i am looking bigger and alot of people i see ask what ive beed doing.

Also, my IGF-1 came in today : ) Im pumped to start taking it, 3 more weeks until post cycle therapy (pct) starts. Tomorrow im doing bi's and tri's, if my arms arnt too tired from today.

Back