20/20 Special 12/03/04 - Steriods

InsuranceMan

20/20 is doing a special this Friday (10pm EST) on Steriods and Star Athletes. Supposedly, they are going to have someone on to comment on the Balco scandal and to who he supplied steriods. I don't know if it is Conte himself, but I doubt it. I saw the ad this afternoon during the Virginia v. VT game. Should be interesting to see what they have to say. Although, I'm sure the media will make steriods out to be the worst thing on the planet next to the pedophiles who travel to the Phillipines.

i'll have to check it out. on that note UPN is having a special on the Tough Enough contest. some of the newer people who don't know what all these threads about Silverback is all about, check it out.

Because the pro-steroids, steroids, and precursors have not harmed anyone, there has been a lot of questions how and why they have become controlled substances... this is the "dictatorship we live in", by using 20/20 and the media to scare people with lies. I'm sure they will talk about liver cancer and everything else even though the World Health Organization made a world statement that the US STUDIES WERE WRONG about the liver damage caused by steroids.... Amazing how the media never told us that one, yet still falsely provide the wrong info. Furthermore, where is the death epidemic from steroid use in this country? By now all the guys who took them in the 60's, 70's, and 80's should be dead right?? Liars!!!! Thats all they are.

-one last ranting note.... ever had someone do cocaine than tell you that you were insane for taking roids? What a joke our country has become....

"The US has become a dictatorship of cash!"

-I'm a D-storm vet too. Not very impressed with the USA these days. I think I am going to watch the SWAN now. (LOL)

Last edited:
fr8tren said:
i'll have to check it out. on that note UPN is having a special on the Tough Enough contest. some of the newer people who don't know what all these threads about Silverback is all about, check it out.

So is there a tough enough show on or did we miss it? Did the Info get posted to late?

Thanks

Maybe it will be an instructional program on how to use steroids safely and effectively to improve one's life. Arnold is going to speak about his passion for steroids and explain how he would have never made it in Hollywood without them. Just can't wait to see it!

I'll be sure not to watch it. Just pisses me off to see them butcher what their trying to let the public know whats it all about. It always that way. If sports are involved then someone dies,or teens are involved someone gets fucked up or dies.
They should'nt be doing steroids anyway.Where do they get them from ? If guys sell steroids to kids ,then they should casterate them and make them serve time. I love to vent my anger. Gr-r-r-r-r

DUANABOL said:
Maybe it will be an instructional program on how to use steroids safely and effectively to improve one's life. Arnold is going to speak about his passion for steroids and explain how he would have never made it in Hollywood without them. Just can't wait to see it!

LOL!!!!!!!!!! :spit:

HGH Man said:
... teens are involved someone gets fucked up or dies.
They should'nt be doing steroids anyway.Where do they get them from ? If guys sell steroids to kids ,then they should casterate them and make them serve time. I love to vent my anger. Gr-r-r-r-r

Where do they get them from?? Where do 90% of us on here get them from? It's not hard to get gear these days. All you have to do is type "steroids" in google, pick a site and you probably have a 50/50 chance of actually receiving some gear. How are sources or websites, or even board owners, admins or mods for that matter, suppose to know how old someone truly is. It's not like they can check for ID.

If a kid gets steroids and somehow screws himself up then it's the parents to blame not the source/board/website. It's the parents responsibility to be involved in their childs life and be aware of the things they get themselves into. I'd expect it would be easier for a parent to keep their kid from doing gear over say pot. As it's easier to find and smoke pot w/o being caught.

Back