30013's Test Prop/ Deca

I think you should have told her to keep the free month and bend over the HS machine load it with weights and use it for extra pull! Damn I must be on test that is all I fucking think about.........

No man I'm good she is a old lady. That's the reason I helped her out lol. But I payed off for a free month .

Okey so i went to the gym today and had a awsome chest workout. Had realy good pumps to. I have been using the pre workout drink n2kts and it works great had me really motivated and had awsome tunnel vision. Other than that npinned my left glute today and it went smooth like always

Okey so i went to the gym today and had a awsome chest workout. Had realy good pumps to. I have been using the pre workout drink n2kts and it works great had me really motivated and had awsome tunnel vision. Other than that npinned my left glute today and it went smooth like always

Sounds like you had mad focus!

Sorry guys i havent updated recently been studying for a big test i have coming up. Otherwise the deca has not kicked in yet and still getting gains off of the test. Im eating like i beast everyday. And this n2kts is the shit! Def will never waste another dime on any other preworkout again. tunnel vision and great pumps

Yeah i love n2kts. It def beats out any other pre work supplement out there on the market hands down. But i hit chest today and did some fst 7's and got a good pump. Did a lil incline, reverse bench,wire fly from a few angles etc etc etc...

And yes pikki im study my ass for this shit i hope it goes well bro. It is my future lol!

And yes pikki im study my ass for this shit i hope it goes well bro. It is my future lol![/QUOTE]

Bro I went to college and quit in my second year and regret it the rest of my life, then I end up in the ARMY...wish the best for you bro

And yes pikki im study my ass for this shit i hope it goes well bro. It is my future lol!

Bro I went to college and quit in my second year and regret it the rest of my life, then I end up in the ARMY...wish the best for you bro[/QUOTE]

Thanks pikiki. Im working my ass off right now.

But i had a real good back workout today and got some real good pumps ive been wanting back there for awhile now. I can say since i started taking n2kts i have been having killer workouts. feel more motivated and focused.

So today i swithed from my pharm grade test prop to some pinnacle test prop i ordered i really have no idea why i did it, but i did. Lets see how much more i like the pinnacle test prop to this other pharm grade test prop. So i have a lil z and pinnacle in this cycle lol!

But otherwise i hit legs today and my strength is going threw the roof. I think the combination of the deca kicking in and the n2kts is causeing it. Squated 385 for 3 sets of 10. And have never been able to do that before.

Thanks everyone. The strength came from no were. Must be the deca. i was planing on doing 3 reps to finish of my squats. And i put it up, and thought to myself that was easy and kept going. It put the biggest smerk on my face. I never been able to do that.

Note: squatted with no shoes which helps allot. Felt more stable and more solid. I really tell everyone to try it out with heavy weight if already don't.

Back