30013's Test Prop/ Deca

So something i recently started to do is to take in a lil bit more water. I have been carrying a gallon jug around all day filled with water. And have to fill it up several times a day. The positives of doing this i have notice i have been able to digest a lil but more food a lil faster. Which is great since I'm bulking on this cycle. The negatives is I'm in the bathroom every 15 minutes.

So something i recently started to do is to take in a lil bit more water. I have been carrying a gallon jug around all day filled with water. And have to fill it up several times a day. The positives of doing this i have notice i have been able to digest a lil but more food a lil faster. Which is great since I'm bulking on this cycle. The negatives is I'm in the bathroom every 15 minutes.

If you're doing multiple gallons make sure you're taking extra vitamins... too much water can kill you.

Hey i thought this was real cool when i popped the top this Pharm Grade Test Prop i have. You will notice the diffrence in the 2 tops of the vials.
View attachment 542611

And i want everyone to see that the picture is turned the right way now!

So I ended up doing legs today at the gym and killed it. And right before I left a whole bunch florecent* lights blew. So the owner asked me to help her change them. So I ended up changing all of them for her. In return she gave me a free month at the gym. Had a killer day no doubt. I love free.

So I ended up doing legs today at the gym and killed it. And right before I left a whole bunch florecent* lights blew. So the owner asked me to help her change them. So I ended up changing all of them for her. In return she gave me a free month at the gym. Had a killer day no doubt. I love free.

I think you should have told her to keep the free month and bend over the HS machine load it with weights and use it for extra pull! Damn I must be on test that is all I fucking think about.........

Back