4.5% bodyfat, final result, please critique

If your goal was to get lean then let me tell you something bro, U FUCKING ROCKED, great job and i cant beleive no clen roids etc. keep up the good work man.

This is why I hate bodybuilding!!!
Fuck I think you look awsome!!!
Alot of guys here look awsome,lift heavy with great power but the real competition is against yourself not the other guy.At least that's the way I look at it.
Low carb days,getting up EARLY on Sat my day off to take spinning for cardio means dedication no matter if you are clean or not.
And to get where you are deserves props!

This thread is from 2 years ago???? So what does this dousch bag look like now??? Anybody know ???

So what does this dousch bag look like now???

I just spent 5 minutes of my life reading this thread to find out and there was no answer in the end. I'll never get that 5 minutes back :(

IMHO he looks ill, ripping yourself to fuck when you're that size isn't pretty and I personally wouldn't bother going that far with that amount of muscle underneath.

This wasn't really my idea of a great first post for me but after reading this I felt compelled.

I just spent 5 minutes of my life reading this thread to find out and there was no answer in the end. I'll never get that 5 minutes back :(

I'll be a Mfer, I just wasted my time reading this crap as well to only find out it was a 2005 post. I really have to start checking the dates on these threads from now on. I just assume that if they are near the top that they are new. You know what they say about assuming! Anyhow this kid was a real idiot and couldn't handle constructive criticism in the least. I wonder if he has grown up any in the past few years. I guess we'll never know.

Back