You Wanna See gains (PICS)-watch my Log!

Barry, you're so fucking thick that it's going to look disgusting when you cut up. Good for you brotha! Keep up the good work.

Excellent log!

bro,

fuckin great progress. i know that you prob didnt gain as much weight as you hoped for but you are looking insane. i can tell when you start to cut your muscles are going to be huge, espcially looking at your strength numbers. how is that oral tren treating u? what is your current weight at right now? the last i saw it was around 210 i think.

Day 106 Monday Pinned Right Theigh.

12th day on Tren

6th day GHRP-6

GYM 1hr 40min
Bicep day: Good pumps. Lifted 70lbs DB for a few reps.

Last edited:
Day 109 Thursday TEST Injection in right theigh.

15th day on Tren

9th day on GHRP-6 (pinned 2x's daily)

GYM
1hr 50min.
Shoulders: DB shoulder press; 70lbs 10x's, 80lbs 10x's, 90lbs 10x's (no spotter today). DB side Raises; 30lbs 10x's, 35lbs 10x's, 40lbs 10x's, 45lbs 10x's, 50lbs 10x's. Lateral raises: 15lbs 20x's 6 sets. Shoulder cable extensions 3 sets. Machine shoulder press 4 sets. Machine shoulder raises 4 sets.

Strength is good. Feeling a little Lethargic during the day (very minimum). Appetite was decent today with the help of the GHRP.

My revised goal is the 220lb mark (from 230lbs). I have a 2 weeks left and think that it is fairly obtainable. I would be happy to reach the 215lb mark. I have been eating fairly clean.

Last edited:
Hey man
just curious - where do you pin the ghrp? I'm not sure it matters so i just stick it into any muscle that looks like a good target.
BTW Nice shoulder press weights 90 for 19 is impressive!

Lean-You pin the GHRP where you can pinch some skin. Example: sides, glutes, shoulders, etc. I dont think that your able to inject right into the muscle being your using just an insulin needle.

Day 110 on Cycle Friday
Day 16 on Tren

10th Day on GHRP

Gym 2 hrs 10min
Quads & hamstrings
Squats free rack: 135lbs x's 10, 225lbs x's 10, 315lbs x's 10, 405lbs x's 10, (smith) 495lbs x's 8, (smith)585lbs x's 5. Leg Press 315lbs x's 15, 495lbs x's 10, 675lbs x's 10, 765lbs 10's 10. Leg Extensions 7 sets 10-15 reps. Hamstring extension 4 sets.

Felt good throughout workout. Had some decent pumps in my quads. Didnt have the greatest Hamstring workout because lack of energy at the end (will focus more next week on hams).

Last edited:
Day 111 Saturday

Day 17 on Tren

Day 11 GHRP-6

Today I want to talk about symptoms of gyno. Its something that I havent mentioned in my log at all for some reason. I would say that Nipples started feeling sensitive during this cycle about half way through (day 60 or 70). Now remember that I have been running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout the entire cycle (Aromasin 12.5 EOD). Lately it seems that its really only my left nipple that is sensitive now. The past couple of days I have upped my Aro dose to around 25mg to help out which at this point it has not but its only been 2-3 days ED of this thus far.

I dont feel any lumps (I dont think...lol). Nothing is visable anyways. I have had this problem a few years ago while running a high dose of Dbol so I expected it at some point. I will continue with the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and keep the log updated.

My PCT for this cycle was just going to be Nolva for 4-5 weeks. However, I think that I will be adding in Clomid to help with Natty production since I know that Nolva is really just for Gyno issues. I wish that I would have ran HCG throughout the cycle as well but at the time didnt know that much about it. Will run every future cycle.

GYM

1hr 15min.
TRI's: Dips 6 sets 10 reps. Skullcrushers Spider Bar: 75lbs 10x's, 90lbs 10x's, 105lbs 10x's, 115lbs 10x's. DB skullcrushers 30lbs 10reps 3 sets. Reverse Pull down Extensions 4 sets. Tricep push down machine 3 sets 10 reps. DB single handed extensions until failure at the end of workout.

I had a great pump towards the middle of the workout then it subsided towards the end. Tri's still feel tight however.

Last edited:
TRI's: Dips 6 sets 10 reps. Skullcrushers Spider Bar: 75lbs 10x's, 90lbs 10x's, 105lbs 10x's, 115lbs 10x's. DB skullcrushers 30lbs 10reps 3 sets. Reverse Pull down Extensions 4 sets. Tricep push down machine 3 sets 10 reps. DB single handed extensions until failure at the end of workout.

I had a great pump towards the middle of the workout then it subsided towards the end. Tri's still feel tight however.

i always have a hard time feeling like I killed my tris. no matter what I do they don't get exhausted like bis or other muscles. i never tried following ez Skulls w/ DB skulls - does that do it for you?

DAY 116 CYCLE DONE---NO MORE..........

I have decided to end just a couple of days early. I have been experiencing some horrible insomnia & some chest pain (feels like gas of some sort). Also, my left nipple is still not getting any better and feels a little swollen and I'm not wanting to take any further chances of getting unreversible gyno.

Final weight 215lbs. I will write a final thoughts page a few days from now.

Thanks for following.

Broski - Nice log, you definitely made the most of that cycle. About the gas/pain in the chest - It may be heart burn. If you've never had it before it's really wierd. Try Zantac if you think it might be heartburn- that stuff works wonders.

215 is great - try to maintain that for 2-3 months before you start your cut. A while ago, I did a cut immediately after my bulk and felt like I lost too much muscle with the fat.

Props, dude

Back