You Wanna See gains (PICS)-watch my Log!

Some other stats.

Pre Cycle Weight 185lbs
End of Cycle Weight High 215lbs
2 Weeks Post Cycle 195-200lbs (Have maintained here for about 2 weeks now).

Quads 26"
Calves 16"
Biceps/arms 17"
Waist 32"

Some of the sides that I experienced:
-Acne on back/arms/chest mildly bad ( I had acne as a kid growing up).
-Lethargy throughout most of my cycle with serious problems with falling asleep.
-Serious Face Bloat (people knew something was up with me because my faced doubled in size).
-I did have some joint pain from getting my estro to low but found my balance with the AI.
-I had some nipple pain (left) almost throughout my entire cycle even with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout cycle (however, id didnt up the dose of the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to help with the sensitivity issue-bc it was the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) that effected my sleep and I didnt want to up the dose creating more sleep problems).
-Appetite was very very very suppressed throughout entire cycle. Towards the end I started using GHRP-6 which helped.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm back.

Just finishing up my time off from my previous cycle. Going to start again in a few weeks.

Should I continue tracking in THIS LOG or START A NEW ONE???? thoughts?????

Hey guys I'm back.

Just finishing up my time off from my previous cycle. Going to start again in a few weeks.

Should I continue tracking in THIS LOG or START A NEW ONE???? thoughts?????

I'd start a new one and reference this one in the first post.

Some other stats.

Pre Cycle Weight 185lbs
End of Cycle Weight High 215lbs
2 Weeks Post Cycle 195-200lbs (Have maintained here for about 2 weeks now).

I am a little confused though Barry. In this post it says you started at 185lbs but on page 2 after your first pin it says 199lbs. ???

Alright guys, started my first injectable cycle finally.

Day 1
My first pin was an overall ok experience 350ml Test C.I

weight in a little light today at 199lbs.

he uses oral tren, what do you expect.

no one gains 15lbs in one day.

he said at the end that he started at 185lbs. But in the first page of the thread it says he was 200lbs. Just wondering if maybe it was a typo.

To tell you guys the truth I have no clue. That was a while ago. I started somewhere around 180-185lbs before cycle. And got up to around 215-220lbs at the end of the cycle.

I def. did not gain 15lbs in one day....lol

Now that I have been leaning out I have been maintaining between 185-190lbs.

I will post some new pics later this week. I was thinking about starting my new cycle around Feb 14th or Feb 21st.

My appetite was decreased do to the compounds I was taking. If you go through my log i go into further details about the experience. On a quick note if the same thing is happening to you GHRP is an effective way to help increase appetite.

PS. When I first started this log I was not taking any gear at the time. It wasnt until a while later that I started my cycle. That might be the confusion in the weight.

Looking forward to the additional pics once you get started. Sounds like you got everything figured out. Let me know how the kick start with Dbol goes been thinking about doing that as well.

Yeah, lookin good bro! Its CRAZY to me to hear such BIG guys saying they dont lift much with their back. Im 5'7", 190lbs and I dead lift 500+lbs like ALL DAY. Ill usually do 5sets of 15-20 reps at 500lbs. Squats roughly the same but tapering down in reps as sets go by. Everything else I really lack comparably! Curl=120lbs(5sets 6-15) Bench Press=270 (same#reps& sets) Shoulder Press=200lbs (4sets 6-12reps) As I switch to isolation lifts after my compounds I can only manage to do 30-45lbs dumbells, deltoid raises really low, like 25-35lbs dumbells for 10 reps. Im in a real funk, stuck like concrete at those lifts. How the heck do y'all make progress? I might be facing genetic limitations I think

i hate to be a dick

no i dont.. lol

but i am seeing alot of 500+numbers on squats and deads in this thread

and to be honest.

i would love to see a vid of 20 deadlifts reps at 500 at 190#. much less for sets.

same with the OP(thats you barrysanders).

i want to see a vid of that squat at 550, no smith machine either.

just sayin.

Last edited:
i hate to be a dick

no i dont.. lol

but i am seeing alot of 500+numbers on squats and deads in this thread

and to be honest.

i would love to see a vid of 20 deadlifts reps at 500 at 190#. much less for sets.

same with the OP.

i want to see a vid of that squat at 550, no smith machine either.

just sayin.

Well Kristo- to my knowledge I know that I have never said that I can do 500+ deadlifts for 20 reps. IN fact, I have said quite the opposite when speaking about deadlifts. Meaning, that my back is one of my weakest links. I can do 435lbs about 2-3 x's but thats about it.

Now, as for the squats I def. can hit over 600lbs for a couple of reps. I dont feel the need to prove myself to you. However, if I ever have a spotter and a camera I will take a video.

Well Kristo- to my knowledge I know that I have never said that I can do 500+ deadlifts for 20 reps. IN fact, I have said quite the opposite when speaking about deadlifts. Meaning, that my back is one of my weakest links. I can do 435lbs about 2-3 x's but thats about it.

Now, as for the squats I def. can hit over 600lbs for a couple of reps. I dont feel the need to prove myself to you. However, if I ever have a spotter and a camera I will take a video.

please note that i quoted JJ in my post, then addressed your lifts.

great numbers, if i moved that weight i would have that shit on youtube.

Barry, i never meant to say you were lying, just wondering if i missed something. Who gives a fuck about how much you weigh anyway. That don't mean shit.

Looking forward to the log. Now go work on the dealifts pussy. :D

Barry, i never meant to say you were lying, just wondering if i missed something. Who gives a fuck about how much you weigh anyway. That don't mean shit.

Looking forward to the log. Now go work on the dealifts pussy. :D

:laugh: Its sad to think that about 1yr ago I could only deadlift 375lbs.

On a side note I have a doctors appointment on the 3rd Feb. getting blood work done and going to see if I can get a prescription for TEST through the doctor. The last time I checked my levels were pretty low but I never pursued the issue. HOwever, I think now that i'm ready to take that leap and be on all year long. We'll see what the doctor says.

UPDATE: Went to Doctors and got blood results and full physical. By suprise my TEST levels are 777 natural (been off cycle for about 3 months now), so no perscription for me :(

Everything else was good as well; liver, kidneys, urine, blood, etc.

I will be starting a new Log for my cycle in this same forum. I will take pics tonight and post them ASAP when I create new thread.

Back