4.5% bodyfat, final result, please critique

Bast said:
And cornflakes for what? Sugar? Getting nothing but sugar from that bro.
Oatmeal all the way

It's not one of those Captain Crunch Kellogg's Frosties bullshit cereals, as if I'm some sort of fat American...

I use Kellogg's Original Cornflakes, it only has 7gr sugar per 100gr. Since I'm bulking that is almost nothing. When I'm cutting I stick to oatmeal yeah, but after a few months on that crap I can now switch to cornflakes.

Biceps_Blitz said:
It's not one of those Captain Crunch Kellogg's Frosties bullshit cereals, as if I'm some sort of fat American...

I use Kellogg's Original Cornflakes, it only has 7gr sugar per 100gr. Since I'm bulking that is almost nothing. When I'm cutting I stick to oatmeal yeah, but after a few months on that crap I can now switch to cornflakes.

Whoa whoa whoa....not ALL Americans are fat...there ARE a few of us (let's see, about 50 on this board, and then a neighbor i had in junior high..) who aren't fat arby's-loving-hogs. where you from anyway? yours is like the thailand flag (red/white/blue) cut in half. cheers

arby said:
http://www.gotswole.com/ to see what 4.5% looks like

Good example. I am natural, so someone who is a lot heavier will look more defined at the same bodyfat percentage BECAUSE THEY HAVE MORE MUSCLE...

That's like comparing me to Flex Wheeler and saying I'm not muscular.

Why does everyone keep bitching about the bodyfat? It's over and done, don't be one of those bittered, jealous internet fat asses and train hard and shut up.

diegothailand said:
Whoa whoa whoa....not ALL Americans are fat...there ARE a few of us (let's see, about 50 on this board, and then a neighbor i had in junior high..) who aren't fat arby's-loving-hogs. where you from anyway? yours is like the thailand flag (red/white/blue) cut in half. cheers

Netherlands!

Biceps_Blitz said:
Someone asked me about steroid use while dieting. No, I have never used steroids. I don't see also why somebody should use them while cutting. Diet and cardio is what takes off the fat, not steroids;)
Interesting to hear about the ketone test. Never heard about that...

People use steroids while cutting to avoid losing muscle when eating under maintenance.

LiftTillIDie said:
People use steroids while cutting to avoid losing muscle when eating under maintenance.

Ah good point. But it's not a requirement for the cutting itself. Diet and cardio is what takes off fat, NOT steroids... They don't burn fat, so that's what my point was all about

Bodyfat ain't nothing but a number, Blitz. Quit focusing on it so much. You've worked very hard and attained impressive results! Isn't that enough in and of itself? Congrats! :)

rubberduckyo said:
Bodyfat ain't nothing but a number, Blitz. Quit focusing on it so much. You've worked very hard and attained impressive results! Isn't that enough in and of itself? Congrats! :)

Thanks for the comment. I know it's just a number. But a lot of people can't stop bitching about it... I don't know what my bodyfat is right now, but I'm still very lean. I'm just gonna bulk until April or May next year probably.

Biceps_Blitz said:
Thanks for the comment. I know it's just a number. But a lot of people can't stop bitching about it... I don't know what my bodyfat is right now, but I'm still very lean. I'm just gonna bulk until April or May next year probably.
So screw 'em! :flipoffha You've done well, Blitz!

rubberduckyo said:
So screw 'em! :flipoffha You've done well, Blitz!

I've never been on a forum with so much negativity as on Steroidology... You know, people gave me some negative karma with the following texts:

4.5% bodyfat, final res... 08-26-2005 08:56 PM you look like fucking shit. Please do us all a favor and leave the board. thank you

4.5% bodyfat, final res... 08-26-2005 06:16 PM

4.5% bodyfat, final res... 08-22-2005 07:54 PM You really should try to eat something you douchebag. Every time I see your pictures I get hungry and want to eat something. Next time everyone tells you to bulk more before you cut do it to avoid looking like a little wirey homo....

4.5% bodyfat, final res... 08-17-2005 04:07 PM you look sickly. Eat something and then try to cut numbnuts

Thank you for the kind words though ducky;)

Biceps_Blitz said:
Thank you for the kind words though ducky;)
Screw 'em, Blitz. You and I have exchanged angry words before so when I say "You've done something to be proud of" I bloody well mean it. People are mean. They don't know how to argue with intelligible words so they resort to insults. p.s. I'm sure I'll get a tonne of neg rep for that statement. ;)

So keep your head up and once again.....you've done a fantastic job. Be proud. :)

Yeah bro. lookin' good. It seems like a lot of people on here make their personal goals out to be what they think everyones should be. Just because they want to be in a show or something they cant understand why you'de want to cut before you were big enough to compete in some national show or something. For the normal weight lifter, I think bulking in the fall-winter and cutting down for summer is perfect. You want the ladies to be able to see your hard work. And from my personal expierience I find that you get more attention from the chicks when youre cutt than when youre over 15%. Plus your way more likely to throw your shirt off. Obviously you've got the diet side down so Im sure you'll be coming in bigger and just as ripped each year. Good work.

Lol take notice at all the frustrated losers on this forum that send ANONYMOUS negative karma. F#ckin punks! Come and talk shit in my face if you ever get a chance to get away from your computer.

cmfns said:
Yeah bro. lookin' good. It seems like a lot of people on here make their personal goals out to be what they think everyones should be. Just because they want to be in a show or something they cant understand why you'de want to cut before you were big enough to compete in some national show or something. For the normal weight lifter, I think bulking in the fall-winter and cutting down for summer is perfect. You want the ladies to be able to see your hard work. And from my personal expierience I find that you get more attention from the chicks when youre cutt than when youre over 15%. Plus your way more likely to throw your shirt off. Obviously you've got the diet side down so Im sure you'll be coming in bigger and just as ripped each year. Good work.

Yeah that's probably why a lot of guys here are pissed. They are the types who are half-assed bulking all year round, and looking fat and bloated for the sake of saying they're putting on muscle mass to themselves and others. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments!

Biceps_Blitz said:
Yeah that's probably why a lot of guys here are pissed. They are the types who are half-assed bulking all year round, and looking fat and bloated for the sake of saying they're putting on muscle mass to themselves and others. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the comments!
Being lean doesn't make you less of a tool. It just makes you a lean tool... :flipoffha

Back