4 guys 4 strokes in Feb! Plz read!

Zeek

Community Veteran
I can't emphasize this enough guys!!

If you do blood work for nothing else at least do enough to check your Hemoglobin levels once in a while. I keep reading about good guys on other boards suffering strokes recently and they are all related to the same damn thing! High hemocrit, thick blood!

Stay on top of this and you can enjoy the benefits of our lifestyle for decades to come. Let this get out of whack and it can kill you or leave you so crippled that you will wish you were dead!

How many friends and acquaintances have the guys that have been around this lifestyle lost through the years? I know dozens personally that have suffered strokes from the blood being too thick for too long.

quit slacking and get your levels checked!!!

Take daily aspirin and fish oil! and take care of yourselves! Avoid daily vitamins that have iron in them if you are male.

This is the #1 cause of death and serious health problems to people actively using what we use IMO

Last edited:
Hey Zeek
out of curiosity, does running anything in particular cause thick blood?? I know deca, dbol, abombs, eq will all increase bp, and increase RBC

i mean i know blood work is key, but were these guys running massive amounts of gear?

Hey Zeek
out of curiosity, does running anything in particular cause thick blood?? I know deca, dbol, abombs, eq will all increase bp, and increase RBC

i mean i know blood work is key, but were these guys running massive amounts of gear?

One of the 4 guys I pm back and forth with all the time. I've been telling him to check himself for months. Luckily his was minor and he will make a full recovery but the fact remains he is inhis early 30's has 3 small children and a wife that depend on him.

If you are too hard headed to take care of yourself at least do it for your families and frineds.

This particular guy was running 500mg per week of test with EQ at 400 mg for 18 weeks.

Certain steroids are worse than others for making the blood thick. EQ stands out to me, Anytime I touch EQ my hemocrit jumps to mid low 50's.

Different people are affected different ways by the gear we use. Some guys will have huge thick blood issues from small testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test alone. It's just something that needs to be watched and dealt with quickly if issues arise.

your 28 you don't need to take asprin daily, unless you have cardiovascular risk factors, which at 28 you almost definately do not. What zeek if refering to is polycythemia (increased hemoglobin/rbc levels), and is a extremely rare cause of stroke. not sure which aas increase your red blood cell count, but if your worried about it, get your blood levels checked like he said, don't just jump on asprin. medication is not candy, they all have side effects. even a baby asprin has been shown to have negative effects on renal function.

your 28 you don't need to take asprin daily, unless you have cardiovascular risk factors, which at 28 you almost definately do not. What zeek if refering to is polycythemia (increased hemoglobin/rbc levels), and is a extremely rare cause of stroke. not sure which aas increase your red blood cell count, but if your worried about it, get your blood levels checked like he said, don't just jump on asprin. medication is not candy, they all have side effects. even a baby asprin has been shown to have negative effects on renal function.

It may indeed be rare to the average person out there but guys living our lifestyle and using what we use the rarity becomes less and less.

Even on this board I read about guys having hemocrits in the mid 50's regularly. Thick blood + any narrowing of the arteries in spots from plaque or even genetics can cause a train wreck in the blink of an eye!

good point

One of the 4 guys I pm back and forth with all the time. I've been telling him to check himself for months. Luckily his was minor and he will make a full recovery but the fact remains he is inhis early 30's has 3 small children and a wife that depend on him.

If you are too hard headed to take care of yourself at least do it for your families and frineds.

This particular guy was running 500mg per week of test with EQ at 400 mg for 18 weeks.

Certain steroids are worse than others for making the blood thick. EQ stands out to me, Anytime I touch EQ my hemocrit jumps to mid low 50's.

Different people are affected different ways by the gear we use. Some guys will have huge thick blood issues from small testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosages of test alone. It's just something that needs to be watched and dealt with quickly if issues arise.

Thanks Zeek,

i just started deca @600mg and test e@ 800mg/week, so i was concerned.

im taking fish oils and cod liver oil daily, im debating on the aspirin low dose while on cycle

asprin is harmless. It has just recently been filled up with propaganda. What you should have said, is that taking asprin daily does not make you resistant to thick blood. It betters your chances for a period of time. but the more the you use it, the higher your tolerance gets, until eventually, asprin wont help, and you have a stroke.

Now i dont wanna hear about that happening to anyone. Not only because I care for all of you, but it gives anabolic steroids a worse reputation.

Whats the 99.9% way to avoid thick blood and strokes? What zeek said, monthly blood tests. Takes about less than an hour, once a month. 12 hours a year, to keep you safe. Cheers.

thxs ZeeK you and DAWG :brownnose a month & half ago, I did blood work panels and my bad cholesterol was throught the roof, I took both of your advice added Omega3 fish oil and plenty of it, I did blood work 4 days ago, my result will be in by Monday hopefully everything will be fine, :)
Omega 3 will be my best friend for life ;)

Is hemo measured in a regular testosterone blood test or do you have to request it specifically? I will be getting blood work done in three weeks.

Excellent bro! looking forward to hearing things have improved! I'm sure they have though

Glad this conversation started Zeek. posts lately are more about what to use and not enough of these . That is one of my concerns lately starting Anadrol, not having insurance and what not, makes it a pain in the ass to get blood work done around here. That is no excuse however for not getting them done, I agree.

Good watching out zeek. I also know people who would find ways to give blood or draw blood while on cycle.

Daily fish oil and an aspirin really can make a major difference.

just got mine done the other day. Hemoglobin was at 16.8 (17.0 being the high normal) and hematocrit was 48.1. Anything to be worried about?

Back