4th week progress pic taken tonight

Thanks buzz
Think I will add in mast later on in the cycle to harden out
Might as well give it a shot and see how I react to mast, heard a lot of good things about mast
Recommend weekly dose for mast?
Mast is not a bad idea actually if you are going for a lean bulk. It will dry you out some while on deca. Dosage is completely up to you but 500 mgs EW should not only lean you out, but give additional gains in strength and hardness.

only guy that knows these answers would be 3J, and honestly i was getting tired of the back and forth stuff, bulking/cutting, i am just focusing now on putting on enough size as possible in a 20-24 week time frame, long haul blast with deca, might add stuff in here and there but as far as size is concerned i am just now glad i am over 2 bills again where i should be lol, 230-240lbs would be nice too :), we will see

We have a local drunk who looks just like you, Matty. He even pulls that face you make when he shits his pants.

Only playing, bro. It's all love. You're looking great. Use the gym to clear your mind and exert some of that built up negative energy manifested due to your tension at home. Focus on your little one, go with your gut and do what's best :)

Maybe the test levels are too high and cAusing your emotions to take over you. Don't you think you need a break? Is blasting and cruising more important then your wife and kid? Something to think about. Looking good is great but you won't be able to afford it if she hits you with child support and tells the judge you were on juice. But life must go on. You deal with it, you're a grown arse man

yeah def dealing with it, trying to make things work, so we will see :), as far as my daughter goes i love her more then anything
just alot of stress going on these days but hey thats life, we deal with the shit and hopefully resolve the issues
still pumpin and still going on with my life nomattter the outcome, thanks bro's

I'd go with Masteron over Proviron for what it is worth... It will do the exact same thing but far, far better.

I still don't understand why people say Masteron is just injectable Proviron...

Would you cut on Proviron?

Proviron won't even shut you down, it is more of an ancillarie drug in the form of a steroid hormone.

as for the weight, it must of been due to bloat or just off work for a week for vacation lol, weighed myself this morning ( once a week) fasted and weighed in at 200.0lbs ght on the button, so averaging 2lbs gain a week
it's tough to put weight on at my work, its very physical, work at goodwill and on the truck unloading totes and crap ass furniture that goes to the dump so alot of slugging involved in my job which is a job thing lol, not only get a pump at work, butisolate that certain muscle group at the gym, alot of cardio involved at my work too, good thing i have 3J to figure out my physcial activity and adjust my diet accordingly, only thing that bugs me is when u bulk u put added inches on the waist line, exspecially after a cut getting your waist down to where u want it to be, then when u bulk it gets put back on haha

Doing great Matt. Stick with 3J and I am sure you will be happy at the end. As far as the waist goes, that's part of the bulking and you can get that down when you go on cuting cycle again. Good luck with everything at home as well bud!!

I like masteron myself just going with proviron because I can get it here in Mexico cheap. Prefer travelling with as little gear (if any) as possible

looking forward to working with 3J for now on, got this fall and winter to grow and chop in the spring, if i am satified and or 3J is then it will be show time next year, got alot of time to build right now :)

As for my cycle, people were doubting about low test and higher deca to possile sides ( deca dick) ect, i feel fine, my libido is crazy high, and sex drive is extreme, no sides other then more pimples then usual on chest, last time i ran npp i got the same but hey i can live with that, doesnt bother me, even with adding in drol 50mg/ed ( 25am/25pm), nothing bad at all, just keeping my armidex at .25ed, and no prami or caber, to each there own but dont run caber or prami unless i seriously need too which i have never had too :)

cycle looks like this

300mg/week Test E ( bumped my cruise cruise up abit from 200mg/week)
600mg/week Deca
50mg ed drol ( 25mg am/25mg pm ( an hour before i workout)
.25 armidex ed

as always i keep stuff simple, i believe in your diet to be the success in everything
and by all means it's a very cheap cycleand simple cycle if u think about it :)

cycle looks like this

300mg/week Test E ( bumped my cruise cruise up abit from 200mg/week)
600mg/week Deca
50mg ed drol ( 25mg am/25mg pm ( an hour before i workout)
.25 armidex ed

as always i keep stuff simple, i believe in your diet to be the success in everything
and by all means it's a very cheap cycleand simple cycle if u think about it :)

Picture quality is much better. So you've decided against adding in some masteron I assume.

Some full body shots would help us critique your development more accurately. It appears that your biceps are overpowering the rest of yur arm. It's only a third of arm mass - your triceps are lagging behind Matt.
Other than the knee issues you have so u can't squat, the kegs prolly need help too

Weight wise, I'd watch the ab definition and the waistline. Keep excess fat at bay while u "clean bulk". U lost a lot of mass during your last cut. I wouldn't add a bunch of fat to get "big" then have to strip it off with the muscle later. That mentality never made a lot of sense to me.
Good luck with the lady issues too. It's hard to concentrate at the gym when the domestic front is at war. Your little girl deserves a mother and father raising her simultaneously. Don't make her suffer out of pride. Accept your woman's faults and move on, compliment her attributes, things will work out in the end. I've raised 4 of my own and now getting into the grandpa thing with my wife of 28 years. It's worth it to tough out the bad times. Trust me bro

Good luck to u

Made some adjustments to my current blast
increased my test to 400mg/week, and my Deca to 800mg/week
Feel Great libido is crazy high and no bad side effects what so ever
it's the people concerned about running there test lower then deca, think it just depends on the individual, but feel great and sex is great as well :)

Made some adjustments to my current blast
increased my test to 400mg/week, and my Deca to 800mg/week
Feel Great libido is crazy high and no bad side effects what so ever
it's the people concerned about running there test lower then deca, think it just depends on the individual, but feel great and sex is great as well :)

What are you dosing your AI at?

to each there own, i prefer not to run caber or prami, i have it on hand but havent had any issues or signs of high estro, i also do believe again it just depends on the individual, how they react to compounds, as some people are very sensitive and some can get away with running armidex with no caber and prami involved, some people worry to much, and start to play with there nipples then all hell breaks loose and they think they have gyno, but as for me is what i choose i suppose. i think caber and prami is some pretty harsh shit as well and if not run properly it will deminish your estro to nothing

Back