4th week progress pic taken tonight

Haha it was painful to watch, last time I did smith machine squats I could feel the awkwardness of it on the knees and back. Horrible shit.

Good choice on sticking with the 600mg Deca, give it time to shine it's plenty to grow on with enough food. If you wanted add something else in I'd give Masteron a try, pretty odd combo and was going to do it myself, but the few reports of Deca+Masteron are all positive.

You can never go wrong with masteron (or proviron). Between the added sex drive, SHGB lowering benefits, and the increased hardness to the muscle (if your bf% is low enough) it's pretty much a staple in all my cycles.

Yeah I have heard quite a few times that people find Masteron quite a good stack "enhancer" as they put it. Although my SHBG is plenty low and below the bottom of the range so...

there's always going to be haters. sadly it's just the way it is in the bb community
u just take it as is, laugh it off, and put the shit in the back of your mind and suprise them in another few months while there still scratching there heads wondering why there not making any true progress

How am I hating?

I am just going by what I see in the photos. No hate at all. You look good, just dont see the major changes that I have seen elsewhere. Still doesnt take anything away from your hard work.

no worries bro, got lots of time to fill, this is the start of my 6th week
think i started out with 3J at 185lbs or somewhere around that range, today i weighed myself ( obviously fasted) and at 206lbs
let the gains begin
rougly gaining 4-6lbs a week

Sorry not to hijack Matt, but is the world coming to an end?!?! Staunch has something other than a well oiled ass in his avi. I feel so lost, what will I do where will I go?

its typical bloat from his cycle.. no worries.. it will subside once the cycle is over

Sorry not to hijack Matt, but is the world coming to an end?!?! Staunch has something other than a well oiled ass in his avi. I feel so lost, what will I do where will I go?

I'm also lost here... Not sure how this involves Remy Lacroix's booty.

Thanks buzz
Think I will add in mast later on in the cycle to harden out
Might as well give it a shot and see how I react to mast, heard a lot of good things about mast
Recommend weekly dose for mast?

Last edited:
Running into girlfriend issues, been along time coming but still holding my head up high and grtting through this bullshit, only shit that sucks is our child being effected by us arguing all the time, so fuck it, time to move on, wish me luck

Running into girlfriend issues, been along time coming but still holding my head up high and grtting through this bullshit, only shit that sucks is our child being effected by us arguing all the time, so fuck it, time to move on, wish me luck

Stay strong bro. Just focus on you and becoming better and stronger in all that you do and be there for your kid.

Thanks buzz
Might as well give it a shot and see how I react to mast, heard a lot of good things about mast

I'm confused here Matt... why would you add Mast later in the cycle to harden out if you're running a bulk?

Thanks buzz
My question is why do all of this in Sept/Oct/Nov?

Give yourself a break and restart in Jan so your ready for spring.

Back