69ERS mother beepin cut log

I cant say forsure yet but me knowing myself im a bit of a extremist especially if i put my intent in blast im more than likely to follow through. I dont want gaps in my game when i talk its always from experience and the only thing im really missing is showing i have the abbility to drop fat. Once i can say ive done it i can talk more shit when challenged lol]

Goodmorning bro, I'll be sure to give you some friendly shit if you slip up bro, stay the fuck on track with it, do it and do it right, you're going into this shit confident and we all got your back coz this is your first true attempt and you better prove yourself wrong in the end bro, its all for you, good luck again man, look forward to the solid bulk you can have after you lean down... eyes on the prize here bro

Also, as DPR mentioned, MCT Oil is great stuff.

9er, your girl will be the best judge... one day she will say wow you're looking good and the next week she will say how tight you look and then a few months go by and she will say you look like an underware model...just what you wanna hear right!

What's the honey chicken recipe bro?

Ill get back to you on that my girl makes it pretty much helps me eat chicken breast and veggies cuz it tastes good as fuck and moistens the chicken

MCT oil with every meal will make this easier. Or just drop 3 j a line and get a diet program.
He get really good results.

No doubt i know 3J is the man to talk too but long story short i cant afford it..... Ya i know people will automatically say well you run gear but truth is a rarely pay for my gear ive gained alot of online friends and buddys i help out in exchange for my stuff. Not working at the moment laid off so you know how that goes

No doubt i know 3J is the man to talk too but long story short i cant afford it..... Ya i know people will automatically say well you run gear but truth is a rarely pay for my gear gained alot of online friends and buddys i help out in exchange for my stuff. Not working at the moment laid off so you know how that goes

I knew you were a whore

Plain yogurt sugar is from lactose. It's in the yogurt. Not added. I think a cup of plain no fat Greek yogurt has 9 carbs and 20 g of protein...it's great for you. Unless u can't handle dairy....I know alot of guys cut out dairy as they get deeper in the cut cause they may get some bloat. But I find a cup a day is essential to getting protein in

I posted this in another thread, but may be beneficial to you as well 49er.

""re-comps and cutting are similar in that you have only so many 'cards' to work with . You have say maybe 7 cards at your disposal . you don't want to play all your cards at once. be a strategic card player.
heres what i mean.

you have these things at your disposal , but do not play them all at once time .
- Cardio
- Hypo-caloric diet
- Carb cycling
-Metabolism manipulation / re-feeds
- Thyroid drugs like T3
- Fat burners like Clen
-AAS

if you go full bore and do all these things all at the same time, then you'll hit a wall quickly and have no where left to go , having played all your cards. its a long 16 week journey . play them when needed.

Run your Primo and test base , then have calories at maintenance and up your time spent at the gym. then progress a little and when it slows down , then start implementing cardio 3 days a week, when it slows down, then go to a hypo-caloric diet too .. when that progress slows down then start manipulating your Macros and cycling carbs, when that slows down , then do cardio 5 days a week. may need to lower your calories more . if that slows down start implementing some things like T3 and maybe a fat burner as well. etc etc...

make sense . give yourself room to make progress""

Basically when cutting , don't try everything all at once . add things in slowly. don't cut 1000 calories and a ton of carbs from day one, work your way up to that

Last edited:
I ll shoot myself b4 I eat another can of brown tuna
I ve found if I bake my chicken at 405 instead of 365-385 it does not dry it out like the yard bird s been running winny.
When I go stage 3 I ll boil it in crab boil but that s only for 2-3 weeks and vascular ab s are cool but I get crazy when I drop under 2500 cal s and u can t do much on rabbit food AND my cognitive thinking suffer s too.
When I placed 3 rd in my 1 st collegiate show I was so dry and emaciated I went from a 88 avg in Forensic s to a 58 on the mid term...no shit.

Soldier and I are very similar in past stuff and present primaries.
Family and Kids
Food on Table
Train
Gear
..other stuff....can t gain weight but can sick and drop 4-7 pounds if I have a fever...sux.

So yogurt is good raw yogurt is better. MCT oil from coconut about $15 a bottle last 3 -4 weeks.

Oikos Greek yogurt with a shit ton of granola on top to make it taste better plus a scoop of protein mixed in is a daily go to, usually before bed meal. Good stuff. When I go on a cut prolly good idea to drop the granola ehh??

You are going at this a little wrong. You want to eat good fats. Fat isn't the enemy it is sugar.

On point, biggest mistake people do, healthy fats and good protein are your friend on a cut

Greek youghurt is a staple part of bulking and cutting, it has it's place in everyones diet who tolerate lactose IMO. Great bodybuilding staple food!

View attachment 566119View attachment 566120View attachment 566121
This is probably the cleanest ibe eaten in a long time i feel very motivated and feel pretty good about my effort so far.

Get a goal. Then write it down. Maybe it's a certain weight. Or bf%. Instead of concentrating on the big goal, set intermediate ones. 50 lbs seem daunting, so shoot for 10 at a time, maybe 10lb/ month.
For bodybuilders lifting weights is easy, it's the diet that's most fail

Back