7 weeks out, need help!

Madine21

The Shiznit
Okay, so I'm seven weeks out from a show, and my bf & water retention is alot higher than what I need it! I'm going to put myself thru a few cycles of ketosis, see if that helps. But, anyone have any ideas? My body has always had a problem with holding water, my pre-contest diuretics will take care of some of it, but it's really holding water consistently this training cycle.
Currently diet is pretty clean, about 1500calories/296prot/95carbs. Five days/weights, Four days/cardio(30-40min).
I'm throwing in some pics, and as you can see, I need to come down in, quick! I don't feel I'm where I need to be for seven weeks out! Keep in mind I do Figure comps....

112482.jpg

and a horrible back view! This is what I'm most concerned about, as this is what kills me in every competition, I've got too much ass! Probably the only time I will ever complain about having a big butt!

112487.jpg

Good pics. you may want to post this in the femme forum as this one gets very little exposure anymore. Lots of experts, very few pics. How odd. anyway, how's the cardio? 1st thing AM on empty stomach? Are you taking any supplements?

ectomorph said:
Good pics. you may want to post this in the femme forum as this one gets very little exposure anymore. Lots of experts, very few pics. How odd. anyway, how's the cardio? 1st thing AM on empty stomach? Are you taking any supplements?

Thanks, ecto. I haven't been on the forum in awhile. So, how does one move a thread to another forum? Haven't done that one...

Anyways, cardio is four days a week, 30-40minutes. Beginning only just last week, I've switched to doing cardio first thing in the AM on an empty stomach.
I've just come off of my taper down for a T3 cycle, now I'm only running 40mcg Clen with two days on, two days off. I wanted to try and run this competition season with the least amount of gear possible.

Ok clen and T3, is that ALL? Cmon' you can tell me. lol Anyway make sure your heartrate is high enough(220 minus age times .7) during your cardio (45-60min) Mon-Fri. Dont eat for 1 hr post cardio.
And youre not too far out for 7 weeks. Legs look great! Oh, and go ahead and eliminate dairy.

i doubt this is causeing bloat but your not showing any fat in your diet and thats not good , throw in some quality fat calories from flax oil , tuna , natural peanut butter , etc.

thanks for the pics-it helps alot. your not too far behind if al all. i have had several female clients so let give this a whirl!!
-post your diet
-cardio first thing 5 days a week 30 min.
-we can go from there--it is all in the diet for sure--timeing of food is important

I'm drinking one gallon of water every day. Sodium is low, but I have to admit, I've been cheating myself with a cup of cashews for the last week! And, we have quite the social life, so I'm drinking! I know this is a no-no, but I'm working on that!
I have a hard time with running, the boobs are not very forgiving! I've been using the elliptical trainer for 20-30minutes, and finish 10minutes on the stairmaster. Beginning on Thursday, I'm trying a HIIT cardio program: 30minutes cardio consisting of alternating 1min jogging/1min speed walking.
Here's the diet:
Meal one(post AM cardio):
1/2cup oatmeal w1teaspoon honey
5eggs(4whites, one whole)
Meal two:
whey protein shake
Meal three:
Chix patties(canned chix, bread crumbs, egg white, onions & bell peppers)
Meal four(pre-workout):
MRP
Meal five:
Grilled chix & 1cup green beans
I supp with: C, E, B12, flax oil, cranberry, mulit, Lcarnitine
I've just come off my taper down from a cycle of T3, now I'm only using 40mcg Clen under two days on, two days off. I wanted to stay away from gear this year, just to see what my body is capable of, with a minimum use, only if necessary.

ectomorph said:
dont work on it. STOP. its only 7 weeks and sacrifice is part of it.

I definitely agree, cut out the alcohol for the next 7 weeks. That will make a world of difference.

Have you ever used Yohimbine before? I use that with my female clients and it works wonders! Can you get a hold of some straight 6mg Yohimbine tabs?

sonis9 said:
thanks for the pics-it helps alot. your not too far behind if al all. i have had several female clients so let give this a whirl!!
-post your diet
-cardio first thing 5 days a week 30 min.
-we can go from there--it is all in the diet for sure--timeing of food is important

I agree with Sonis. You're not far behind. A lot can happen in seven weeks hun. I also agree with the cardio in the am as well. You may even want to do two cardio sessions a day for the last bit.

DADAWG said:
i doubt this is causeing bloat but your not showing any fat in your diet and thats not good , throw in some quality fat calories from flax oil , tuna , natural peanut butter , etc.

I would definitely agree with Dadawg. You are showing some fat in the diet you posted but I don't think you're taking in enough good fats.
How much flax oil or fish oil are you taking in a day?
Are you not eating tuna or other fish?

Madine21 said:
I'm drinking one gallon of water every day. Sodium is low, but I have to admit, I've been cheating myself with a cup of cashews for the last week! And, we have quite the social life, so I'm drinking! I know this is a no-no, but I'm working on that!
I have a hard time with running, the boobs are not very forgiving! I've been using the elliptical trainer for 20-30minutes, and finish 10minutes on the stairmaster. Beginning on Thursday, I'm trying a HIIT cardio program: 30minutes cardio consisting of alternating 1min jogging/1min speed walking.
Here's the diet:
Meal one(post AM cardio):
1/2cup oatmeal w1teaspoon honey
5eggs(4whites, one whole)
Meal two:
whey protein shake
Meal three:
Chix patties(canned chix, bread crumbs, egg white, onions & bell peppers)
Meal four(pre-workout):
MRP
Meal five:
Grilled chix & 1cup green beans
I supp with: C, E, B12, flax oil, cranberry, mulit, Lcarnitine
I've just come off my taper down from a cycle of T3, now I'm only using 40mcg Clen under two days on, two days off. I wanted to stay away from gear this year, just to see what my body is capable of, with a minimum use, only if necessary.

Okay well, personally I think you need to make some changes here.
I'd get rid of the honey in the morning with your oatmeal and replace it with some splenda. What is in your post cardio shake?
I'm assuming that "chix" is chicken? I'd get rid of the canned chicken and replace it with some real chicken breast. A sweet potato would fit in nicely there as well. I'd get rid of the mrp and have some more oats and egg whites before the workout.
Post workout, the grilled chicken and green beans isn't enough.
We need to get in some good fats as well. Any olive oil, flax oil or fish oil in there anywhere?

Fyre said:
I agree with Sonis. You're not far behind. A lot can happen in seven weeks hun. I also agree with the cardio in the am as well. You may even want to do two cardio sessions a day for the last bit.

I agree, I know the drinking must stop. I always seem to fight this, except for one night a week.....it will stop, today. I needed the kick in the butt!

Yes, I typically up my cardio to two sessions a day around four weeks out. I've just switched my cardio sessions to an am session.

Fyre said:
I would definitely agree with Dadawg. You are showing some fat in the diet you posted but I don't think you're taking in enough good fats.
How much flax oil or fish oil are you taking in a day?
Are you not eating tuna or other fish?

I currently take 1000mg of flax every day. I don't have any servings of tuna right now, I got a little burned out on tuna last show season.

Fyre said:
I'd get rid of the honey in the morning with your oatmeal and replace it with some splenda. What is in your post cardio shake?
I'm assuming that "chix" is chicken? I'd get rid of the canned chicken and replace it with some real chicken breast. A sweet potato would fit in nicely there as well. I'd get rid of the mrp and have some more oats and egg whites before the workout.
Post workout, the grilled chicken and green beans isn't enough.
We need to get in some good fats as well. Any olive oil, flax oil or fish oil in there anywhere?

I'll try the splenda instead.
Yes, I've been using the canned chix because it is pretty convenient. Last year I used the chicken breast & sweet potato.
I've never tried switching out the MRP, I worry about having enough 'juice' to get thru my pm session. Maybe the oats will have enough good carbs to last me thru?
Post workout, I usually don't have a huge appetite, and the chix & beans is usually sufficient. I don't like to take in any more carbs after 4:00pm.

Back