7 weeks out, need help!

Sonis -
I've started up the tanning visits, I only stay in the Super beds for 8minutes. I plan on getting in 3 or 4 times a week. We'll see if that helps any! I've got so many freckles, I have a theory....One day their all going to join together and I'm gonna have one hellacious tan!!!! :)

Ecto-
Yes, Box is my trainer. I love him to death, he's the one who pushed me to do shows. He's a great guy, knows his sh*t, you know! The only thing we butt heads on is the line between women's bodybuilding & women's figure. He SO wants me to do bb, which I have no interest in. I could do it fairly easily, but I prefer the figure look because I want to get in the magazines. As much as he pushes me, I think he always has the bb thing in the back of his head. Last year I put myself 100% in his hands, and he did a great job. Kinda sucks I can't train with him everyday now. We're both just too busy, so we have to get together for a few minutes every now & then. He'll be at the GNC, too.

you guys have a great time at the sos this weekend. two of our three guys are lifting friday so make sure to be there.

you look great BTW in the updated pics. absolutely stunning. you have been blessed sis so use what the lord gave ya. =0)

I think this thread has more replies than anything else in the Womens Forum!! We're here for you Madine! Keep going strong. And he may push you like a bb, but without the BB diet and drugs, you'll still get that figure physique. With someone that knowledgeable at your disposal take full advantage.
ecto-

pullinbig said:
you guys have a great time at the sos this weekend. two of our three guys are lifting friday so make sure to be there.

you look great BTW in the updated pics. absolutely stunning. you have been blessed sis so use what the lord gave ya. =0)

Thanks PB, we may get up there Friday night also, but we will be there all day Saturday during the SM and WPO finals.

ectomorph said:
I think this thread has more replies than anything else in the Womens Forum!! We're here for you Madine! Keep going strong. And he may push you like a bb, but without the BB diet and drugs, you'll still get that figure physique. With someone that knowledgeable at your disposal take full advantage.
ecto-

Hey Ecto, does that mean we should 'rate' this thread??? hah

RJH8541 said:
Thanks PB, we may get up there Friday night also, but we will be there all day Saturday during the SM and WPO finals.

wpo finals start friday from what i understand. ill call my guy and find out for sure. he weighs in today so they should lift friday. normally big meets are two days. bigger guys on the last day.

ectomorph said:
DONE. :laugh3:

And I'll try to give you a call later today RJH.

Cool. We may try and go up Friday night if we can, but we will defintely be up Saturday morning early.

Are you staying for the BB finals that night? We are just going to watch the prejudging!! Madine loves the big menssssss!!! lol

DADAWG said:
i want a blow by blow description of the wpo finals damnit lol

i got a dozen or more friends there who can call me and i'll post results as i get them. 2 of our guys lifting friday morning.

pullinbig said:
i got a dozen or more friends there who can call me and i'll post results as i get them. 2 of our guys lifting friday morning.
i hope your buds kick ass :D
pardon my french in the ladies forum girls .:)

i think travis may walk away with the 220s once again, if he dont bomb. he either kills it or misses bad. our 220 junior should go top 5 as well.

DADAWG said:
i want a blow by blow description of the wpo finals damnit lol

Although Im a BBer Dawg, I love that raw power sheeat!! I'll keep good track of what the winnings and numbers look like.

btw, you know you said 'blow by blow' right?? lol

pullinbig said:
i would be honored to take you to new levels of pleasure.

I know you love that 3sum smilie don't ya PB??

See, you should have made plans to come down to the GNC!!!LOL

Madine21 said:
Good idea, girl! Great idea!

RJH, were you going to surprise me?! A blow-by-blow, just for me?! :D
Who else is coming?
:3some: :laugh3: :laugh3:

Hey, why do you think I am going to such lengths to get Ecto to meet us!!!

pullinbig said:

A dozen or so of friends, huh? Okay, I'm ready if they are! :3some: :69: :3some: :69: :3some: :69: :D :D :D :D

Bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back