A girl have me her # and she said phone tommorow

I used to have a 3 strikes and you're out rule with girls, but that was way too lenient. If a girl really wants to go out with you she will not find ways of getting out of it, plain and simple. Ditch her quickly, and move on. It sucks, especially when a girl is hot, because you alwys think something will change in the equation, but trust me, it almost never does.

Some of you guys need to calm down.

I never say asshole comments to chicks. Not that I don't want to, but you could get a bad rep like that. Also, there's always two sides of the story.

I would never disrespect a chick like saying someting like "fuck off bitch" or other recomended terms.

The Ejackulator said:

I never say asshole comments to chicks. Not that I don't want to, but you could get a bad rep like that. Also, there's always two sides of the story.

I would never disrespect a chick like saying someting like "fuck off bitch" or other recomended terms.

I once told this dirtbag that "she reminded me of the bitch I just divorced."

The Ejackulator said:

Pussy.

come on gorrilla boy we cant all be hard hearted men,telling a girl she will die lonely.
i just tell em they will be dealt with.lol. it only comes to that if there full scale bunny boilers.
know wat i mean

Nah dude I don't call that Ownage. I call that... Poonage. :D

They didn't have the pawn smiley.

Back