A heartfelt thanks to the kickass members and staff of Steroidology!

wow dude.....that touched my heart when i read that.....you deserve it natty.....to all the mods and members.....i give you all respect....not too many good people in this world ... and im glad to be apart of this board..... NATTY GET BIG BRO

:D

Like everyone said bro.....you're very welcome. Drink up and keep your mind strong bro!

45 more days and your Chemo hell will be over! ;)

Wow it sure is good to see there are some really caring and decent people in this world.Good friends are really hard to come by in this day and age.
This made my day as I was in a similar situation, not me but someone close.
Chin up Natty, and get those supps in ya.......

I'm fairly new to this board and that is one of the nicest things that i have ever seen a group of people do, it makes me proud to be a member of this board and Natty all the best to you and your road to recovery. Godspeed.

Big-Al

Natty, im me when you wanna play yahoo pool, hope youre doing better and keep getting better, bigger and stronger my good friend!!

gbb

That strangled my heart when I read that. What other board do you know that would do something for a member. None that I can think of. Thats why Steroidology is the place to be, and they extend their warm welcomes with each person that comes here. Im just impressed with how you guys went ahead and did something special for Natty. You Mods Rock!

We are really blessed with a great bunch of people here and I've met some great people here; that's why I love it here so much...Natty, you'll be well taken care of and get well soon!!!

Holy crap that is a very nice thing you guys did for him. I would have done the same for you if I was in charge. Stay strong!;)

Mr. dB said:
This is so, like, last month's news...

LOL I know but I was doing a search totally unrelated and it came up. The ironic thing is I was looking for that members link that Biggie sent to you. Post that for me would ya? Thanx

StoneColdNTO said:
Yep....he's in my prayers too.......I pray I will meet him face to face someday.:mad:
I guess I missed something when my compueter was down :dunno:

JohnnyB

Back