A Package in the Mail and a call from the FEDS

dospuntos96

if this gets edited, i'll understand, cuz i'm not sure what i can say here.
so i get a package sent from a web site that ships domestically. BD stuff, all looks good. placed order, money sent W.U. with my own name. got it in 2 days. 3 days later, the people whose address i shipped it to, with their permission, get a call from a "narcotics agent" wanting to ask questions of the person, who wasn't there at the time of the call. he'll call back. now, have any of youse had this kinda shit happen? i mean, no record of him accepting it, no product around at all anymore, what could the charges be, if the fuckin feds decide to mess with us on this? 3 days later? freakin out here....

that sounda kind of ike shit. If the feds suspected anything why not sieze the package, instead a phone call, its not like the police call some b4 they arrest them to give them a heads up.

Don't worry about it. Even if it is LE, at this point they don't have a case. But don't talk to them, thereby giving them info they may not already have.

Are the people who received the package for ya your buddies? If so they are probably just fucking with ya.

Trust me if there was real trouble you'd know it. There wouldn't be any phone calls or "talking" it would be a controlled delivery and then some bust down the door ass kicking.

DocJ said:
Trust me if there was real trouble you'd know it. There wouldn't be any phone calls or "talking" it would be a controlled delivery and then some bust down the door ass kicking.
^^^^^^^Exactly what Doc said....If they wanted to bust you i'm positive you wouldn't be starting new threads on a steroid site

Possible they allowed the package to arrive on purpose, but they want to build a case up against the source.

mranak said:
Possible they allowed the package to arrive on purpose, but they want to build a case up against the source.

Yeah... this is most likely. Since the source is domestic right? Otherwise, i think your mates who the package was sent to are toying with ya!

hold the fuckin phone! turns out, it WAS a narc. but he was just soliciting donations for his anti-drug program! what timing! the funny thing is, my guy did a panic clean-out of his place, and on the way to stash his stuff, his car almost broke down in the middle of the town. he coulda had some good samaritan cop come by and hook him up for various drug and gun felonies, all for a misinterpreted phone call!
my problem now is collecting my stash that i hid around. suspicious fucker was hangin around my dead drop today.

Back