Adderllin/Forged Burner log

I haven't been posting the past couple of days because I have been sick. I haven't worked out and there was no way I could stick to my diet.

Today was the first day I felt %100

30 min cardio & some arms.
I didn't want to push myself because it was the first day getting back into things.

I took forged burner and clen and the combination messed up my stomach a little. I think I am just going to take one type of stimulant a day from now on.

For breakfast I had one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
Dinner I ate turkey burgers and spinach
Had some unsalted cashews here and there and dessert no salt natural peanut butter

Great second day!
Weight: 118.2
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, adderllin, acnetame

Started the day with one hard boiled egg (no yolk) and one piece of bacon
For lunch, egg salad. 3 eggs 1 yolk (omega-3 eggs BTW)
For dinner we had turkey breasts. We never eat them but we decided to try them and they were gross.
We also made, what we call "quesadillas". It's just a low carb wrap with american cheese inside (no fat kraft singles)
I snacked on unsalted cashews, peanut butter, and more hard boiled eggs!

At the gym.. worked legs & 20 min cardio

Weight 117

Today I didn't really get a good workout because I hurt my leg on the elliptical.
Diet on POINT today.3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs just the whites, 4 chicken wings not breaded, spinach, mixed vegs, peanut butter

Yesterday I got a really good workout. 40 min of cardio and worked chest. I'm really sore today! I took 2 forged burners. One at 2 o clock and the other around 445. I felt pretty good, it put me in a weird mood though. When I got home I puked a couple of times throughout the night! I am going to stick to taking one when I do take it.

Weight 118

The other day I bought some hoodia because someone on the boards recommended I try it because it works for her. I took one pill 2 days ago and it really did work. I wasn't hungry at all. I was waiting to write about it in my log because I wanted to take it again to see if it would work again. I took one pill last night after dinner and I had no appetite the rest of the night. I did have a really bad craving for brownies so I ate a couple but it was hormonal not because I was hungry!

I have realized that when I'm bored I like to eat. I don't eat bad food but I shouldn't be eating and eating until 2 o clock in the morning.
Yesterday was an Adderllin day. I think I built up a tolerance to it because I hardly felt any energy off of it. I got a pretty good sweat but that was it.

Today I am going to take 1 forged and 1 adderllin
Started the day off with 3 omega-3 hard boiled eggs (just the whites)

I'll report back later!

1 Adderllin after breakfast

Lunch- tuna with canola oil based mayo

1 Forged

workout- 25 min cardio & abs

Dinner- Delicious green beans that we make. We cook it in " I can't believe it's not butter" butter lol, garlic and garlic powder on top. It's so good! 2 little bison burgers, no cheese, dipped in no sugar ketchup and bleu cheese.

Dessert- a little bit of all natural unsalted peanut butter.

wow you have made some great progress

Thank you. I really appreciate it!

I know I said I wasn't going to take more than 1 kind of stim in a day but I wanted to experiment again.
I took half a clen, one adderllin, and one forged. The clen I took before the gym and the adderllin and forged I took a couple hours early and at the same time.

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with no salt ketchup
Snack- Cashews
After gym- peanut butter

45 min cardio. I used on of the programs on the elliptical called hill interval. Felt extremely focused and time passed by quickly.
Worked arms and now it hurts to life them lol.

Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, forged, acnetame

Breakfast- 3 omeg-3 egg whites
Dinner- chicken broth, green beans, 2 bison burgers with mushrooms no sodium ketchup
Snacks- peanut butter & cashews

Worked legs and 50 min cardio
Forged gives me really good endurance I felt like I could work out all day.

Took a day off from stims yesterday, took one forged today and it's hitting me hard!
I had my cheat day yesterday also. Dominoes :)
Great appetite suppressant. Going to work out in a few. I think I am just going to do cardio today.

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs just the whites
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo
Dinner- I am going to have some salad, 2 turkey burgers without cheese and green beans

Weight 119
No stims

Breakfast- 2 omega-3 eggs with one yolk
Lunch- Peanut butter
Dinner- Bison

Didn't hit the gym today. Taking a day off to relax.

I'm big on taking some time to rest and relax

Definitely. You feel the effects more. Like today!

Happy Valentines Day!

Weight 119
Supps: multis, fish oil, evening primrose, hoodia, adderllin, forged

Breakfast- 1 omega-3 egg whites
Dinner- bison
Snack- Peanut Butter

Took one adderllin and one forged together after breakfast. I had a lot of stuff to get done today around the house and I finished everything. I definitely felt the thermogenic and appetite suppressant effects. I took a day off from stims yesterday so today I felt the effects a lot.

I started my work out by running around the neighborhood. I think my route is a mile or so.
When I got home I took one clen and then went straight to the gym. I did 20 minutes of cardio and worked arms. I was really into my workout and I felt really strong! I went up in weight and did more reps. I guess its the egg diet!

Did anyone do anything good for V-day?
We don't really care too much. We just went to the movies and saw The Fighter. Amazing movie for anyone who hasn't seen it!

Did anyone do anything good for V-day?
We don't really care too much. We just went to the movies and saw The Fighter. Amazing movie for anyone who hasn't seen it!

I couldn't think of anything i really wanted for her to get me but the miss got this black coach purse so that was def cool.

I couldn't think of anything i really wanted for her to get me but the miss got this black coach purse so that was def cool.

You can never go wrong with a purse!

Breakfast- 3 Entenmann's chocolate donuts (oops!) They were left over from last night (it was Valentine's day!) so I just decided to eat them! Coffee with 2 splenda packets
Lunch- Salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers
Snacks- Cashews and peanut butter

One clen before the gym
Worked shoulders at the gym
60 minutes cardio- 15 min warmup and 45 after shoulders

You can never go wrong with a purse!

Breakfast- 3 Entenmann's chocolate donuts (oops!) They were left over from last night (it was Valentine's day!) so I just decided to eat them! Coffee with 2 splenda packets
Lunch- Salad with balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers
Snacks- Cashews and peanut butter

One clen before the gym
Worked shoulders at the gym
60 minutes cardio- 15 min warmup and 45 after shoulders

solid stuff and yea def can't let the donuts go to waste.

So are you sticking to just clen or are you continuing with the Burner and Adderillin?

I'm alternating between the 3.
Some days I take forged and adderllin, adderllin and clen or all 3 together.

Breakfast- 3 eggs
Lunch- 2 turkey burgers
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers
Snack- Peanut Butter

Had a quick work out today.
20 min cardio & legs

Took one forged today and it didn't hit me as hard as it usually does but I still felt it and my appetite was suppressed

Back