Adderllin/Forged Burner log

Thanks guys.
Miami is coming up really soon so I will be posting pics soon

2 adderllin (took both at once)

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, 1 cup of coffee with 2 packets of splenda, no milk
Lunch- tuna with canola oil based mayo
Dinner- green beans and turkey burgers with no cheese

20 min cardio and legs

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, taurine, adderllin

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs. Ate one whole one with the yolk and the other two just the whites.
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo and cashews (roasted and not salted)
Snack- 2 pieces of turkey sliced thin
Dinner- Green beans and 2 turkey burgers (no bread and no cheese) with no sugar added ketchup and a little bit of bleu cheese.

Usually at night I snack on an egg, peanut butter, cashews or sugar free jello.

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do and I felt good but I needed a little more energy so I took an Adderllin. I also took it because obviously I was going to hit the gym. I had energy and was going to play tennis but then my plans changed and I just ended up watching TV, lol. I started to get a little tired when I was just relaxing but no crash.

As I said in my other posts, I think I have built up a tolerance to it. A couple of months ago I could take one adderllin and have energy all day. Now I have energy for a shorter period of time and I have to take another during the day.

I did have a really good work out today. I worked up a sweat pretty quickly.
40 min cardio and worked arms.

I added swimming into my work out routine because now its crunch time. 12 days until Miami!

hmm I see hitting up Miami. def a good reason to get in the best shape possible.looks like you are doing just that.great work here.

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, taurine, adderllin

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 eggs. Ate one whole one with the yolk and the other two just the whites.
Lunch- Tuna with canola oil based mayo and cashews (roasted and not salted)
Snack- 2 pieces of turkey sliced thin
Dinner- Green beans and 2 turkey burgers (no bread and no cheese) with no sugar added ketchup and a little bit of bleu cheese.

Usually at night I snack on an egg, peanut butter, cashews or sugar free jello.

Today I woke up earlier than I usually do and I felt good but I needed a little more energy so I took an Adderllin. I also took it because obviously I was going to hit the gym. I had energy and was going to play tennis but then my plans changed and I just ended up watching TV, lol. I started to get a little tired when I was just relaxing but no crash.

As I said in my other posts, I think I have built up a tolerance to it. A couple of months ago I could take one adderllin and have energy all day. Now I have energy for a shorter period of time and I have to take another during the day.

I did have a really good work out today. I worked up a sweat pretty quickly.
40 min cardio and worked arms.

I added swimming into my work out routine because now its crunch time. 12 days until Miami!

I love swimming, such an amazing total body burnout.

I am sure you can get to where you want, even with 12 days left.

I love swimming, such an amazing total body burnout.

I am sure you can get to where you want, even with 12 days left.

Yeah it's great I feel so good afterwards.

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose, forged, taurine, magnesium

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites
Lunch- tuna with canola oil based mayo
Dinner- green beans, 2 bison burgers with reduced sugar ketchup and bleu cheese
Snack- peanut butter

Workout- Ran a mile and swam a mile
Took one forged around 12pm. I haven't taken it in a few days and it hit me HARD. It didn't make me feel really good at first, I actually threw up, but then I felt better the rest of the day. I didn't give me energy but it didn't make me tired. The strongest effect of it was the appetite suppressant.
After I ran, I took half a clen (the tabs are 40mcg) then went swimming.
I wasn't too shaky from the clen but it gave me a bad headache when I started swimming. When I got home I took 2 taurines and 1 magnesium to help my headache.

I want to show you guys these videos of me and my boyfriend. They were taken at the gym a couple of days ago.. they are pretty funny!

YouTube - Me trying to do a pull-up

YouTube - Tom doing 21 pull-ups

Supps: Multis, fish oil, evening primrose

Breakfast- 3 omega-3 egg whites, half a cup of grapefruit juice
Lunch- 2 bison burgers with reduced sugar ketchup and bleu cheese
Dinner- Pasta
Snacks- Peanut butter & fruit

Today I started to feel sick so I took a day off from the gym and didn't take any stims. I ate pasta and fruit today just to feed the cold.

Hey guys..
I haven't posted in a while because I've been sick with the flu. I'm still a little sick but I'm much better than I was. Today is March 6 and the last time I worked out was Feb 28, so almost a week. I hated not working out! Especially since I am going away in 4 days! I did eat clean and didn't stray from the diet too much, but I did eat more than I usually do. I ate a lot of fruit to get vitamin C and kept my protein high.
I got antibiotics from the doctor and cough medicine yesterday and I already feel better. I made it to the gym today but didn't overdo it. I just did 30 min of cardio.
I took half a clen but no stims. I am not going to take stims until I am %100. The clen helped me breathe a little and I was sweating a lot.
It felt good to get a little work out today.

I gained 2 pounds but I can drop that pretty quickly. Most of it is bloat anyway.

Glad your feeling better !

Miami vaca is rigth around the corner ! You'll love Miami, is a lot fun !

Keep up your good work :)

Going to Miami tomorrow!
I am going back to Miami again at the end of the month so I will be sticking with the diet and workouts.

Breakfast- 1 egg over easy
Lunch- Tuna
Pre-workout- 1 chicken breast with cashews
Dinner- 2 turkey burgers with blue cheese and ketchup (no cheese and no bread)
Snack- 1 chicken breast

Played tennis for a half hour then went to the gym and did 45 min of cardio and shoulders.

The past 3 days I have been working out hardcore. It sucked being sick for week and not being able to workout. I've been wearing a garbage bag when I work out and went back to the gym a second time if I did not play tennis that day. It really works! I'm looking really lean. Pics will be up by next week.

NECROBUMP!!!!!!!!!!! FUKERS>

adderllin!!!!!!!! the otc stuff.

i need some, will buy or trade for ntbm products.

somebody has to have a sealed bottle or two laying somewhere.

pm me guys.

Back