An old mans dating chronicles part 1

If it was an FB that is totally acceptable behavior, IMO of course
Lmao, mine used to do stuff like that... Maybe I am weird bc it did it excite me lol

How big are her hips & ass?

I find if the girl is a bit on the big side they are not used to being picked up & thrown around & they love it! makes them feel not so big. ( not that I have messed around with a lot of big girls :squint: ) So next time you hug her pick her up & body slam her on the bed! If that doesn't spark her interest then strip down to your posing trunks hit your music and show her who the man is!

how big are her hips & ass?

I find if the girl is a bit on the big side they are not used to being picked up & thrown around & they love it! Makes them feel not so big. ( not that i have messed around with a lot of big girls :squint: ) so next time you hug her pick her up & body slam her on the bed! If that doesn't spark her interest then strip down to your posing trunks hit your music and show her who the man is!

^this!!

I find if the girl is a bit on the big side they are not used to being picked up & thrown around & they love it! makes them feel not so big. ( not that I have messed around with a lot of big girls :squint: ) So next time you hug her pick her up & body slam her on the bed! If that doesn't spark her interest then strip down to your posing trunks hit your music and show her who the man is!

Might think you are trying to rape her. She was just trying to hug you good-bye and gets body slammed onto the bed!

Little in the middle but she got much back :eek:

All this tal;k of slammin women and rubbing on ones junk, I don't know about you youngsters! lol

Little in the middle but she got much back :eek:

All this tal;k of slammin women and rubbing on ones junk, I don't know about you youngsters! lol

K, sir mix a lot....
No women slammin. It's crude unless you're in an established relationship..lol!

K, sir mix a lot....

Didn't see this... Exactly... woman slammin is ok when we know you aren't really hurting us. Except for those certain freaks out there that fantasize about these moments...

K, sir mix a lot....

LOL @ Sir Mix a lot!!

On a side note what ever happened to women loving chest hair on a man!! I just whacked all of my precious manliness off as per request of my new lady.

Loading for bear again tonight! lets hope it works lol

LOL @ Sir Mix a lot!!

On a side note what ever happened to women loving chest hair on a man!! I just whacked all of my precious manliness off as per request of my new lady.

Loading for bear again tonight! lets hope it works lol

I think women in general now are against body hair. thats why they all shave their Vajayjay's.

Call me old fashioned, but i like a little bush down there ya know. nothing like the amazon, but maybe a nice little triangle patch.

They want all us men to be like a fucking Ken doll now and be all smooth. Fuck that! i'm a man, i got chest hair! lol

A little chest hair isn't bad, as long as it's not so thick it looks like a shirt... I have seen some extremely hairy men at the gym lately swimming laps and what not and it isn't attractive.

My guy has a little bit of hair on him and I think it's sexy... however he likes a well shaven vag, he doesn't like hair down there at all. LOL...

Last edited:
I realize I'm the "Old Guy" on here and all but how did things change so much in just a few decades lol

When I was coming up and dating this is what women voted the sexiest man alive!

magnum-pi-selleck-8.jpg

And then we always have Burt reynolds from the 70's that women also worshipped. btw not sure if this pic is burt reynolds or labanner, damn two look so much alike I get confused.

images

and what good is a zeek thread without at least 1 pic of PhatBastard posted sporting his chest hair!!

Last edited:
lol Pops, that was also the times of the notorious 80's bush! lol

I still secretly love big hair on women! I won't admit that in public though!

As far as forest down below the border, well that I am glad to see gone! but some in that area is still a plus.

I still secretly love big hair on women! I won't admit that in public though!

As far as forest down below the border, well that I am glad to see gone! but some in that area is still a plus.

Me too!

Like i said, call me old fashioned but i like a nice little patch...nothing crazy, just a big enough landing strip for my stealth bomber.

I never did find Tom Seleck or Burt Reynolds that sexy... I like older men always have.

Sean Connery- mmm... he is still sexy to me
Richard Geer -very yummy
George Clooney -very yummy

Back