AndroHard Gyno Reduction Experiment

AndroStat rated me at 324 which is the regression stage. Here is the copy and pasted description: "Difficult to make physical improvements, and may compromise health and increase risk for diabetes, obesity, heart disease, etc." Now I completed this AndroStat based on what I used to be prior to taking AndroHard.

I forgot to mention that while on this product starting at about week 2 or 3 I've been getting some wicked pumps in the gym. Especially shoulders and arms. Major burning sensation (but in a good way). Also forgot to mention, in 1 week's time I had a 15lb gain on flat bench dumbell press; went from maxing out at 55lbs to maxing out at the 70's this week. Not sure if that's an impressive gain to others, but I am impressed with the quick strength increase this product is allowing me to gain. Much faster than prior to taking AndroHard! Thanks again for following along!

I notice they say they going out of business, so technically closing down, I guess they didn't generate enough income to keep going.

Any updates on your progress JusGettinStarted?

Back