Another great PSL touchdown!

I went with the undecanoate because I have several business trips coming up and I don't want to have to worry about missing pins, it will be when I drop to a cruise dose. So all in all the convenience and also giving myself a break after pinning ED.

Great thinking buddy...

Undecanoate isn't normally recommended for cycles, but I use it for TRT and I'm finding it can be very flexible for situations like you have mentioned.

Keep us updated with feedback on the TNE too! ;)

These guys are great but I have to say that communication is all messed up! Once again Ben,Repo and Jozip, this shipment was suppose to be dilevered to me:)
You will have no problem with their products. Pinning their tren a right now ED and out growing shirts left and right! I may just go like Ben here and just walk around naked from now on! Enjoy.

These guys are great but I have to say that communication is all messed up! Once again Ben,Repo and Jozip, this shipment was suppose to be dilevered to me:)
You will have no problem with their products. Pinning their tren a right now ED and out growing shirts left and right! I may just go like Ben here and just walk around naked from now on! Enjoy.

LOL! We'll catch you next time around when we have a logging/reviewing opportunity! :)

FYI did my first pin of tren A this morning (50mg)....already noticing sweats. Good sign :) Will be starting at 50mg ED for now along with 250mg test cyp.

LOL! We'll catch you next time around when we have a logging/reviewing opportunity! :)

FYI did my first pin of tren A this morning (50mg)....already noticing sweats. Good sign :) Will be starting at 50mg ED for now along with 250mg test cyp.

Yes I have notice the sweats and I don't mind either. Little to no sleep problems other than dreams but no night sweats, maybe warmer in sleep but that's all. Really notice the BF dropping daily and really vascular!!!. I notice growth daily. This is the first time I have been this far into a cycle with no acne! 200mg test cyp. 50mg tren a ED. 600mg Mast E. Excited to wake up and pin:)

That's funny - I was going to post the benefits of undecanoate with people going on vacation
this summer.

It's also not a bad idea to do a loading phase while transitioning into the undecanoate as
it starts to take effect.

The new look of the vials is great! :D

Just popped my psl cherry. I dealt mostly with OP and Kalpa but between the specials and all the excellent reviews I just couldn't stand it any longer. Put in a small order for vial of tri tren, a pac of m1t and halo and some letro. Looking forward to trying out some psl gears

Hi Big Ben I just wanted to know how long after payment tracking no is received ??
Sorry it's off topic.
Thanks.

Specific info about shipping, tracking, payments should NOT be discussed in the open forum. This shit is illegal as fuck and questions like these bring in the poppo

Back