Anxiety, had enough!

thats cause your smoking too much of it... i had inflammation in my intestines for 6 months straight and im telling you i would have anxiety and panic attacks just leaving my house cause i thought my ass would explode... smoke some ganj and youll be fine.. just take two or 3 hits is all.. itll calm you down.. the inflammation killed my social life. i used to be a bartender in the nightclubs downtown chicago and was always going out and that inflammation took that all away within a week.. started to smoke a little ganj, not a lot, just a little and im back to normal and my bowel is fine (the anxiety and panic attacks were making it worse). might be too much info but just giving you an example.

p.s. i used to be a daily pot head stoner. haha and then stopped til this happened. when all this shit (literally) happened, it helped a lot. thats why im active on it being pro legal instead of just not caring... it'll help man, it helped me get my job back and another girl.

plus shit... itll make you eat more so you can getting big like arnold haha

get checked for heavy metal poisoning. It causes all of your symptoms. Check your house and figure out if you are being exposed to some sort or toxins.

If it's a chemical imbalance then it might be inevitable for medicine to fix the problem...

I would look up the reviews for Lexipro and see if it might help - it's a mild medication without all the sideffects of other medications.

My work can be very stressful at times - working 45-80hrs a week - and I'll tell you what - I have to deal with so much bs everyday it's crazy.

I always look at life as - I have two main choices to make every single day...

You can either be happy or you can not be happy - in any condition ... But we DO have a choice.

No matter what happens in life - it's going to be ok - if you can't change it - don't worry about it you'll be ok - if you can change it - then change it and make it better - whatever "it" might be.

Here's something that also works - if you get stressed or have anxiety ... "over play it in your head!" - you'll realize how silly it actually is and things won't seem so bad after all. :)

If it's a chemical imbalance then it might be inevitable for medicine to fix the problem...

I would look up the reviews for Lexipro and see if it might help - it's a mild medication without all the sideffects of other medications.

My work can be very stressful at times - working 45-80hrs a week - and I'll tell you what - I have to deal with so much bs everyday it's crazy.

You can either be happy or you can not be happy - in any condition ... But we DO have a choice.

No matter what happens in life - it's going to be ok - if you can't change it - don't worry about it you'll be ok - if you can change it - then change it and make it better - whatever "it" might be.

Here's something that also works - if you get stressed or have anxiety ... "over play it in your head!" - you'll realize how silly it actually is and things won't seem so bad after all. :)

very true and simply put, great post bro!!! everyone has the choice to be happy or not to be happy.

I had mad issues with anxiety, but mary jane fixed that for me. But I do have a shit load of xanax and valium left LOL. Use them from time to time when I "absolutely" need them.

Very true Repo, you and only you make that choice and only you can allow things to get to you and affect you.

Anxiety could really be a preoblem & stop you from enjoying life, meds can work but I think you have to start by re trainning your mind. Don't sweat the small stuff, don't worry about things you have no control over.

Learn to relax, really relax most people sit in front of the tv, or computer, but depending what your watching, this could tense u up even more, so choose wisely.

Get enough sleep

Connect with family & friends, I find that when I'm stressed out, I enjoy spending time with family & friends, it grounds me.

Go for a walk when u feel anxiety comming on, I think nature can make anyone feel peaceful. Nothing like nature.

Think positive. Keep your minds off the worry track and focus your thoughts on things that are good, beautiful, and positive.
Allow yourself to dream, wish, and imagine the best that could happen. Remember "Don't sweat the small stff"

hope u feel better soon :)

I have anxiety problems that stem from a thyroid issue, I have battled it for years. It really does suck, sometimes I am able to talk myself out of it and other times it takes me out. I do have a much better handle on it then I used to just by using the tools that I was given in therapy. For the other times I have Xanax on hand, just in case. I agree with whoever said that you need to know what your triggers are, this was key for me.

The anxiety is from a weak gaba/serotonin/dopamine nervous system and excessive adrenaline. Excessive sex or stress can cause it. Try St. John's wort - 125mg-200mg a day if you don't believe me.

if its being caused by a toxin all the positive thinking in the world wont help. People that have mental problems as a result of toxin exposure are always misdiagnosed.

Here's one other thing and it might seem kind of silly ... "but it's very true"

You see - I love flying - I'm always fascinated with the sky - but here's the thing I realized one cloudy - rainy - yucky day.

When your flying in the rain - and then go above the clouds ... It's actually a very beautiful - sunny - gorgeous day ... "every day!"

Every day is a sunny day -"always!"

Here's another thing - and you can have some fun with this - so here's "the thing."

People - mirror - People

What does this mean? - try this - walk up to someone you know and whisper "hi" - then watch how they lower their tone and quietly say "hi" back...

Then walk up to someone you know - and with the biggest smile you can deliver - cheerfully raise your tone in a pleasant way - say "hi" - exagirate your body language...

Chances are the person will look at you a little confused and the do the same back (the mirror) -

So why do I write this - well, we also mirror ourselves - and this is also why it's important to wisely choose the people we associate ourselves with.

Lastly - take a look at what info you are filling your day with - the old saying goes - "garbage-in garbage-out" ... So have some fun with it and put - "good-stuff-in good-stuff-out." :)

And even when things seem to not be ok - it really is going to be ok.:D

Last edited:
I get the same thing and after 10 yrs the doctors have narrowed down my meds to the perfect combination for me. Of course since every persons body chemistry is different it might not work for others. I take 100mg of zoloft a day and so after it's 8-12 week build up it works very well. Then at night usually after work around 7pm I take 25-50mg of seroquel. Yes this is an antipsychotic and used to treat bipolar disorder, but it works wonders for depression and anxiety.
Hit your docs up for a Rx or say hello to my friends in Thailand and get whatever you may need.

Back