anyone ever tag team a girl before with their buddy?

not at once but me and my cousin always bring girls home and take turns fucking them. Thats like a normal thing to us lol, unless we have one girl each were sharing lol.

i was there dude.
she took me for a drive to the store and when we got back my budy asked me so did you fuck her. said what?
no i didnt fuck her.
he says to me with her right there well your gonna fuck her tonight.
found out they have been doing this for a while now.
now i was in a real bad place when this went down. i was drinking ALOT just to forget.
i was up all night before drinking and went home at 7 in the morning and a phone call had come in i listened to it and it was tonya hey where are we are getting worried we have a girl here for you.
i called said i would be there in a couple hours.
they did have a chick there ugly as fuck but christ i was still pissed from the night before and started drinking on the way there. i went balls deep as soon as i seen her it was almost rape it happened so fast.
then the store what i told you already. he yanked her bottoms off right there in the kitchen and started fucking her. she com her i'll give you head and then you take over for him.
i turned around and left.
this was at 2 am and i was pissed again. i passed out in the car in a farmers feild for the night and i still haven't spoken to them at all.

i think i have done this AT LEAST a dozen times..

ten out of twelve of those times was in college and cocaine was involved, for some reason chicks in college in the U.S. think that whatever/whomever they do there doesn't count??

Here are a few stories:
I got a DUI when i was in college (Cal Poly, SLO) and met this chick in the DUI class you got to take. Anyways, i knew she wanted me (who doesn't? u see my AVI HaHa) so i banged here afew times.. anyways, one time i was in my room and my roomate and i had banged afew chicks togetther before so i asked her if she was okay with it.. she said OK and so my buddy came in and we banged her.. afterwards i told her to go over to my neighbors house and fuck him.. so she went over there and gave him a BJ.. needless to say, we didn't talk much after that..

This other time when i was with my friend/roomate(same guy as before) we met these three chicks (two were strippers) and brought them back to thier place, dumped half an oz of charlie on the mirror and they started making out and next thing you know it was him me and these three chicks.. it lasted 8 hours.. it was sick

this other time, my buddy (same guy) and i went over to my friends house where he has this asian chick over.. he started making out with her on the couch and i just whipped my dick out and stuck it in her mouth.. needless to say it turned into a real nasty triple team.. i was in her ass while my buddy was in her pussy and my other bud was in her mouth.. we actually double/triple teamed that chick about three or four different times

Most recently, i was talking to this Dutch chick over here in Ireland and i made out with her a few times already. well i through a party at my house and she came over with a bunch of dudes.. she and i were flirting a bit but she was flirting with this other guy she had come with.. after a few beers i noticed she wasn't around and found her and this guy in my room fucking on my bed.. rather then get pissed, i got naked, and took the top half, then the bottom.. no point in getting upset about it, she was slutty enough for the both of us. haha

i have more but it would take me hours to type all of them.. really all it comes down to is this, if you are at a party, and you walk into two people fucking, whip out your dick and give it a shot.. worst case scenario they call you a perv and you blame it on being drunk, but with me 70% of the time the chick was down, and i the guy was too scared to say anything to me so i just joined in.. half a chick is still better than jerking off..

We have places in Vegas where people go to fuck . There are all kinds of fantacy rooms, private roms, group rooms. It's fucking great. You can fuck just about any chick there you want. Just remember to wrap up. You sometimes see a line of guys waiting a turn at some hot ass chick who just wants to get fucked by as many dudes as she can take. What a place.

i lived in henderson for about 6 months.. what club is this?

tag teams are for pussies.... running train is where its at.... i'd suggest the eiffel tower tower for starters... thats when your fuckin a girl from behind your buddy's getting his dick sucked and you high five each other forming an arch (eiffel tower)

The "wobbly H"

i was there dude.
she took me for a drive to the store and when we got back my budy asked me so did you fuck her. said what?
no i didnt fuck her.
he says to me with her right there well your gonna fuck her tonight.
found out they have been doing this for a while now.
now i was in a real bad place when this went down. i was drinking ALOT just to forget.
i was up all night before drinking and went home at 7 in the morning and a phone call had come in i listened to it and it was tonya hey where are we are getting worried we have a girl here for you.
i called said i would be there in a couple hours.
they did have a chick there ugly as fuck but christ i was still pissed from the night before and started drinking on the way there. i went balls deep as soon as i seen her it was almost rape it happened so fast.
then the store what i told you already. he yanked her bottoms off right there in the kitchen and started fucking her. she com her i'll give you head and then you take over for him.
i turned around and left.
this was at 2 am and i was pissed again. i passed out in the car in a farmers feild for the night and i still haven't spoken to them at all.

I hate to say I told you so...! I have few areas of expertise, but this is one of them. Most swingers are akin to used car salesmen. If you want to make it work out, let both ladies set the parameters. Negotiate honestly. Better yet, find a unicorn in your area. In female bi terms, a unicorn is a single female who enjoys servicing couples. They are indeed rare (hence the swinger term "unicorn"). But they make the experience relatively pain free. Negotiate with your wife/GF as to the exact details of the transgression/s to come. Be precise about who is to do who to whom. Follow your "script" to a T.

Trust me on this topic...

Poly

really all it comes down to is this, if you are at a party, and you walk into two people fucking, whip out your dick and give it a shot.. worst case scenario they call you a perv and you blame it on being drunk, but with me 70% of the time the chick was down, and i the guy was too scared to say anything to me so i just joined in.. half a chick is still better than jerking off..

I love this rationale! Much props my friend :laugh3:

i have more but it would take me hours to type all of them.. really all it comes down to is this, if you are at a party, and you walk into two people fucking, whip out your dick and give it a shot.. worst case scenario they call you a perv and you blame it on being drunk, but with me 70% of the time the chick was down, and i the guy was too scared to say anything to me so i just joined in.. half a chick is still better than jerking off..

LMAO! That is the truth hahahaha

if so what happened and how did it get goin. my bud keeps talkin about how his friends all do this shit

twice with the same friend.

1st time i hooked up with some chick my buddy knew. when i was in the middle of giving it to her, he came into the room and started kissing her which lead to him scoring a little more.

2nd time some girl another buddy of mine banged and chucked kept calling me to talk about why he did this to her. after a number of phone calls from her i got fed up. my buddy from scenario 1 and i were both drinking at my place and this chick called to talk again. so this time i told her im sick of talking about a one night stand you had with one of my friends, if you want to have some type of relationship with me ill tell ya what, my friend and i will come over and you can service are needs and if not than stop calling. she answered "come on over".

Back