Anyone Hear Of Jurox Coming Out With 10ml Bottle Of Primo!!!??

Spacedet01

Have heard that in the next month they will be coming out with good combos and the best being 10ml bottle of PRIMO??? Is any of this true???? All VETS chime in!!

Well Bro we'll have to wait and see, QV was supposed to come out with primo in Feb/Mar of this year and were still waiting;)

JohnnyB

hahah....Yeah if you want you can take tthe offer and let me know how it turns out...:):) I just dont trust easy...as Im sure you dont either otherwise you'd be telling us how you like the masteron!!:)

Why is primo so hard to find, shouldn't the raw materials cost about the same to make it? And I don't see why they only make 100 mg/cc dose. If Winstrol (winny) can go from 50 to 100, and dbol from 5 to 10, and EQ from 50 to 200, then why can't primo go to 200mg/cc?

They can make primo in 200mgs a cc but I would guesss that people might be having trouble getting the powders....There is 1 UG lab that is making 200mg/cc primo but I havnt ried it or seen it tested.. I know alot of the Labs are saying they are coming out with primo but we're all waiting so It makes me think there must be some issue with the powder...because who ever comes out with it will SELL OUT FOR SURE!!!:)

With the enanthate ester it can be made at 250mg/ml and higher, I've seen 500mg/ml of test enan

JohnnyB

I figure if test enan can be made at 500mg/ml it would seem primo could too. the ester helps with suspension.

Here's a pic of Pegasus primo from down under.

JohnnyB

Yeah I saw your post in the pic forum.....NICE...Funny how its near impossible to get snyhting into Australia...But look what comes out!!:):)

Spacedet01 said:
Yeah I saw your post in the pic forum.....NICE...Funny how its near impossible to get snyhting into Australia...But look what comes out!!:):)
LOL:p

JohnnyB

Spacedet01 said:
They can make primo in 200mgs a cc but I would guesss that people might be having trouble getting the powders....There is 1 UG lab that is making 200mg/cc primo but I havnt ried it or seen it tested.. I know alot of the Labs are saying they are coming out with primo but we're all waiting so It makes me think there must be some issue with the powder...because who ever comes out with it will SELL OUT FOR SURE!!!:)

200mg primo would go over well...

Back