Anyone tried Testopin 100 here

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
Testopin 100<-- Made by BM test Propinate

100mg<--1ml.....200mg<---2ml vial

Did anyone of you have any personal experience w/ them?
How are they compared to other human grade Props?

I heard that they hurt but that was only the old bach and new one is perfect..pain free...

JohnnyB said:
jyzza, it look like we'll have to try it then let people know how it is:D

JohnnyB

I have tons of it so I guess I'll have to be the guinea pig. LOL

gotgear said:
im starting a cycle of testopin in about 2 weeks, ill tell u how it goes

hi!! its almost gone a half year guys:D ......im going to throw in testopin (BM) in my cycle NOW.....so id like to hear how it was?;)

StoneColdNTO said:
For what it's woth, I'm using the Dubol-100 (NPP) by BM now. Awesome pain free stuff.

thanx....so youre sying that BM(dubol anyway) makes good stuff??do you know if theres a lot of fakes around??

I been using them for about 6 months. Not straight, 8 weeks then somrthing else. The new ones are pain free. They kick the shit out of QV. Gains and strength were comparable to Vironome's. Viro's are only 50mg/ml, so i like the testopins better. Just got done using batch TP-4.

Big BX said:
I been using them for about 6 months. Not straight, 8 weeks then somrthing else. The new ones are pain free. They kick the shit out of QV. Gains and strength were comparable to Vironome's. Viro's are only 50mg/ml, so i like the testopins better. Just got done using batch TP-4.

good to hear :D... i got also the bach TP-4 :D.......how much did you take??how did your cycle look like??

im gonna go --->100mg EoD + 50mg winny+0,5 arimidex/week

Back