Anzels' Sarmsearch LGD log.

Met up with a group of all out cyclist for a 1 hr Mt
Bike ride last night. They rode very fast and pushed hard. I absolutely kept up and only felt like I was gonna pass out once.
It's funny. These are all guys who are in their 40s and 50s and one guy who was 60 who liked he was 40... very fast risers that exhibited high end cardio function.
They ride road cycling and track as well.....and man they looked like shit! Lol.
Lots of fat and skinny arms.
After talking with them I learn they have win after win on the track. I can't understand with all the miles they rideserve how they are not thinner and more ripped.

Then there's me. I'm not huge compared to alot of you animals but my physique was light years ahead of these guys.
I ride once a week...or at least try to. Yet I can keep up with these guys and look better.
So imo weight training is a better Sport if u want aesthetics and still be a monster in other sports and functional.

I'm tired this morning g. Went to bed late and now I'm trying to get off the couch to go hit back. I have to work. And then shoulders 2mrw.
Let's see if I get in the weight room early enough today....

Where's my LGD now?

Did an early am back workout.... felt a little tired but still solid none the less.
Did...
Pull ups superset with WGPD dropset x 4
Deadlifts 3 sets
Seated cable rows dropset.

Then later that after noon did abs and calves.

Eating great all day but felt I needed extra. Was hungry and depleted.
Ate about 4 tbls of PB on matzo crackers. Which launched me 500 calories over my target.
I'm not worried about the occasional day of overeating because I only do it when I been hitting it hard and feel drained of life. I just need to eat more when I feel this way. Just listening to my body.

As far as the LGD IS CONCERNED I'm training like a madman and pushing myself. I'm just not seeing it happen. Maybe the product is giving me more endurance...stamina. but not seeing more size.
Maybe at 43 I just need somethingore potent? Maybe increase the dose?
But with people posting that they put on 15 lbs in 8 weeks I have to say I'm confused. How does this stuff have the power of dbol to put on 15 lbs and I can't even put on a few lbs.

Did an early am back workout.... felt a little tired but still solid none the less.
Did...
Pull ups superset with WGPD dropset x 4
Deadlifts 3 sets
Seated cable rows dropset.

Then later that after noon did abs and calves.

Eating great all day but felt I needed extra. Was hungry and depleted.
Ate about 4 tbls of PB on matzo crackers. Which launched me 500 calories over my target.
I'm not worried about the occasional day of overeating because I only do it when I been hitting it hard and feel drained of life. I just need to eat more when I feel this way. Just listening to my body.

As far as the LGD IS CONCERNED I'm training like a madman and pushing myself. I'm just not seeing it happen. Maybe the product is giving me more endurance...stamina. but not seeing more size.
Maybe at 43 I just need somethingore potent? Maybe increase the dose?
But with people posting that they put on 15 lbs in 8 weeks I have to say I'm confused. How does this stuff have the power of dbol to put on 15 lbs and I can't even put on a few lbs.

Mmmmm sounds to me life your taking osta not lgd I did feel good on lgd and strong but you still haven't gained any lbs just seems strange to me im currently on lgd but it's hard to compare because I'm on trest and test also plus I'll be back to pining some slin tonight so it's hard to tell what's doing what.
Good log mate good to see your giving a truthful account of whats going on
Also maybe if you stopped all that bloody bicycle riding you would see some gains

Guys get nervous when they hear bicycle riding . They picture a Lance Armstrong out for hours cranking away.
Not to worry tho. I mountain bike for about 45 min to an hr once a week . It's just a good cardio session.
In the bodybuilding world there is nothing wrong with 20 to 30 to 45 min of cardio/day.
Not to mention I will increase calories a bit more on a ride day.
I'm definitely taking LGD according to the lable on the bottle.
Honestly with the the AAS you are on why even bother taking a sarm?
I was thinking that because I'm on TRT the LGD I'm taking isn't shining through. Cause although TRT is normal range test levels I'm at high normal. I can maintain Muscle well with trt dose. I figured the lgd would give me an edge but test is king and it is overshadowing the lgd.
I dunno. Just thinking....

Been missing sleep. I feel tired today. May take off today and try to get a long nap in later.
Not sure yet though. Let me crush my egg whites and oats and see how I feel

Ahh I was just playing with you mate nothing wrong with a pushy ride
As for cardio the closest I come to that is high rep low weight warm up sets haha .
Well with the shutdown that you get from running lgd you need a test base imo but I run it because I like how it makes my joints feel Ive got a fair few injuries that I think it helps or at least they feel better when im on it and to be honest I couldn't get d bol so lgd it is for now anyway

You feel your joints are better with it? Wow. That's good for that alone even if u don't see gains directly from it.

Shoulders today.
I had a stressful moment before I left the house for the gym and it killed my whole workout. Isn't marriage grand?

Things were better when I got back but my damn workout was shot to shit.
Shoulders was 3 sets of DB shoulder press drop sets
And 3 sets of lateral raise drop sets.
The reverse fly machine was broken so I used that as an excuse to quit. But before I left I punished my calves in return.
At least I salvaged something cause they hurt real good!

Guys, I'm going in for my measurments 2mrw the earliest . I have to call my guy and set the time.
So we shall see if my Muscle have grown.
Here's some update photos.

View attachment 565252

View attachment 565253

So can anyone explain how a UG Chem research company can get the knowledge of the chemicals in sarms to produce them on their own? Doesn't pharma keep all that stuff secret to avoid competition and also to keep UG labs from making it?

reverse engineering? I guess that'd mean they'd need a sample. Probably Lord HW can explain.

I'm not an expert but I'm sure the re search company only needs a Sample and a mass spec to brake it down and find out what's in there

Last edited:
You feel your joints are better with it? Wow. That's good for that alone even if u don't see gains directly from it.

Shoulders today.
I had a stressful moment before I left the house for the gym and it killed my whole workout. Isn't marriage grand?

Things were better when I got back but my damn workout was shot to shit.
Shoulders was 3 sets of DB shoulder press drop sets
And 3 sets of lateral raise drop sets.
The reverse fly machine was broken so I used that as an excuse to quit. But before I left I punished my calves in return.
At least I salvaged something cause they hurt real good!

Guys, I'm going in for my measurments 2mrw the earliest . I have to call my guy and set the time.
So we shall see if my Muscle have grown.
Here's some update photos.

View attachment 565252

View attachment 565253

Looking good mate . Yeah I've got a pretty Fucked leg and shoulder and knee and they all feel better when im on it so I dunno it doesn't fix the problem but definitely helps

Gym opens at 7 am on weekends.... hate that.
Waiting in the parking lot...
Arms and shoulders today.
Make up for a shit shoulder workout yesterday.

Brb

Arms and shoulders...

DB lateral raise superset with DB alt. Curl 5 sets
BB shrug superset with BB curls for 5 sets
Donkey calf raise 4 x 15
HS shoulder press superset with seated calves 4 set
Close grip bench press superset with crunches 4 sets
EZ bar tri extension superset with abs crunch machine.
Rotary calf drop set
Dip machine 3 sets of 200 lbs with minimal rest between.
Finito
Yes I did calves 2 days in a row. And I will do them again tomorrow. Grow you stubborn fucker! Grow!!

I was still 190 this morning and I have been more liberal with my diet too. Eating more of things like a slice or 2 of pizza or a big juicy bison burger.
I was also drinking coffee black with artificial sweeteners which I'm not anymore. So that alone can add 200 cals to my diet . Use half n half and agave.

No cardio today. Was gonna ride the bike in my basement but got side tracked by life.
Getting up at 330 tomorrow to crush legs before work.

Today's diet
Cals- 2980
Pro- 335
Carbs- 290 - 49 fiber = 225
Fat- 65

Legs early a.m.
Smith squat 5 sets
Smith split squat 5 sets
Smith sldl 6 sets
Smith seated calves 4 sets
Leg press calf press 4 sets
Smith standing calves 4 sets
Seated cable row 5 sets

I have some knee pain that I been working thru but it won't go away.

Abs and cardio later today.

Afternoon cardio
30min

Wrapping up a long crazy day.

Cals- 2993
Pro- 349
Carbs- 257 - 38 (fiber) = 219
Fat- 65

Very little sleep last night. Plus I have a colonoscopy tomorrow so no food except jello,tea ,black coffee,broth....so I'm off today.
Lgd is a clear liquid so I'm good there.

Today is 3 weeks on LGD.
Since I am attempting a recomp I'm not expect much change in weight. I will probably continue with current cals and training for one more week and then get my bf and other measurments properly done and we will see what one month on lgd has done for me.

Last edited:

Bunk gear brother picked it from the start sorry to say

That's not cool to say bro. We have not had any issues with our loggers, not a single one concerning our gear. We are coming up on finding our next set of loggers. Would you be interested in trying our LGD or any other of our products out?

Back