Are There Any Drugs for Strengthening Tendons / Joints?

AI

How's it going, I think I'm getting too strong too fast. My tendons / joints seem to be the weakest link. Are there any drugs to strengthen tendons / joints? Thanks for your help..

Deca also increase collagen synthesis which can help with the joints and bones. I am running it now at a low to moderate dose and loving it.

but it doesnt really strengthen your joints or ligaments...just lubes em up real good

you need osteo-flex or glucosamine bro....walmart has it

Yes I'm taking Osteo Bi-Flex (triple strength)

... and it's working great - I asked my pharmacist which one was the best recommendation - and this was it...

There are a lot of choices - just like Cobra says - "Glucosamine" is the ingredient that works it's magic.

It's a little expensive (but not too bad) and I know CVS runs these on sale almost every other week.

I would buy the largest one which brings the price down a lot - mine are around $40 (not on sale) for 124 caplets - you take two a day.

Sometimes I think they run a buy 1 get 1 free - so in that case it's actually really cheap $40 for 4 months ... "well worth it."

Nice, thanks guys. I would run Deca but I'm prone for MPB and my understanding is that you should really run test w/ it? I know Deca Dbol is also popular but again the MPB. I heard that if I use propecia, Deca has an adverse reaction to it and actually knocks out more hair than if you don't take propecia.

Aaaanyway, thanks a lot for the info. I'm definitely going to buy Osteo Bi-Flex asap. I appreciate it..

Nice, thanks guys. I would run Deca but I'm prone for MPB and my understanding is that you should really run test w/ it? I know Deca Dbol is also popular but again the MPB. I heard that if I use propecia, Deca has an adverse reaction to it and actually knocks out more hair than if you don't take propecia.

Aaaanyway, thanks a lot for the info. I'm definitely going to buy Osteo Bi-Flex asap. I appreciate it..

What are you running now?

... and it's working great - I asked my pharmacist which one was the best recommendation - and this was it...

There are a lot of choices - just like Cobra says - "Glucosamine" is the ingredient that works it's magic.

It's a little expensive (but not too bad) and I know CVS runs these on sale almost every other week.

I would buy the largest one which brings the price down a lot - mine are around $40 (not on sale) for 124 caplets - you take two a day.

Sometimes I think they run a buy 1 get 1 free - so in that case it's actually really cheap $40 for 4 months ... "well worth it."

nice post

Right now I'm not running anything. I'm getting my BF down so I can start a cyle of Test E 500mg/week. I'm eating a lot of protein and I naturally get too strong for my tendons and joints if I try to go heavy too fast. I am going to try to stick w/ higher reps until my tendons and joints catch up. Until then I just grabed some osteo-bi flex, Energy Formula.

I also did some research and found 2 injectables that you can use for joints / tendons.

Alflutop and Adequan. If I can get my hands on some I'll try it out and let you know how it goes..

THe general rule of thumb is Deca for the joints ; Eq for the ligaments and tendons. The only trick with Eq is that you have to keep your base test dose fairly low (250-350 mg) while your EQ dose needs to be around 600 mgs. That way it doesn't affect Collagen Synthesis.

THe general rule of thumb is Deca for the joints ; Eq for the ligaments and tendons. The only trick with Eq is that you have to keep your base test dose fairly low (250-350 mg) while your EQ dose needs to be around 600 mgs. That way it doesn't affect Collagen Synthesis.

Def right.. Keep test low if sole purpose is for repair. I loved the stuff after football. Helped repair destroyed shoulders and screwed up knees.. ha

How's it going, I think I'm getting too strong too fast. My tendons / joints seem to be the weakest link. Are there any drugs to strengthen tendons / joints? Thanks for your help..

gh helps repair of tendons and cartiledge, among other things, so it would theoretically help with joints...

this stuff works awesome,i use it myself for a l ong time,and im an old ass at 45,my joints fill great

Back