arm growth.....................

You mean like.....

k2mRW9v.jpg

Ya?

No?

:D

Not those ones silly :)

Anybody with less than 18 inches shouldn't even give advice on this topic

Youre at the store shopping for groceries. On your list you have steak. You stroll over to the meat department and see some big steaks. BIG steaks. Two of them. Packaged together and about 18in in circumfrence each. Fuck yeah. You get closer though and notice that half that 18 inches is fat and not meat at all. Do you buy those steaks?

Youre at the store shopping for groceries. On your list you have steak. You stroll over to the meat department and see some big steaks. BIG steaks. Two of them. Packaged together and about 18in in circumfrence each. Fuck yeah. You get closer though and notice that half that 18 inches is fat and not meat at all. Do you buy those steaks?

Kinda like how some people think just because someone is "big" they must be strong as fuck...lol. That shit cracks me up. My wifeys son is 6'8, 300 and couldnt beat his way out of a wet paper bag.

Dint be sad cuz u dont have 18 inch bro im not giving advice on growing arms incase u didnt notice.... Whats funny is everyone is a expert but nobody here has big arms i dont care if you have shredded arms that i will say is diet matt doesn't have fat arms cant stand seeing everyine talking like they know how to add mass but dont have it

Dint be sad cuz u dont have 18 inch bro im not giving advice on growing arms incase u didnt notice.... Whats funny is everyone is a expert but nobody here has big arms i dont care if you have shredded arms that i will say is diet matt doesn't have fat arms cant stand seeing everyine talking like they know how to add mass but dont have it
It's like no one is supposed to joke a little on here anymore.
Don't tell someone to run 3 grams of tren or the ology police will get Ya....yikes!!
Plus, I give our boy Matt a bit more credit than that. He may have posted some dumb shit over time but he knows better than that. Christ guys!!

It's like no one is supposed to joke a little on here anymore.
Don't tell someone to run 3 grams of tren or the ology police will get Ya....yikes!!
Plus, I give our boy Matt a bit more credit than that. He may have posted some dumb shit over time but he knows better than that. Christ guys!!

Ya i would think everyone knows its a joke lol truth is there is no secret routine everyine thinks they have the answer some guys just dont grow the same level as others. When i said dont comment unless you have over 18 is because thats average very very few guys on this forum can say they ever broke the 18 mark antine can have 17-18 inches its beyind that where its more complicated and damn sure not ginna get it in a few weeks gonma take some time

Ya i would think everyone knows its a joke lol truth is there is no secret routine everyine thinks they have the answer some guys just dont grow the same level as others. When i said dont comment unless you have over 18 is because thats average very very few guys on this forum can say they ever broke the 18 mark antine can have 17-18 inches its beyind that where its more complicated and damn sure not ginna get it in a few weeks gonma take some time
there are bros here with 18"+ guns, but very few started with pipsqeek arms and then built impressive guns out of them.
I was blessed with decent arms from the womb and built on them, but I fight to build shoulder width and traps. Maybe it's because my arms make my shoulders look small. Either way, it's the illusion, right?
But a blanket statement like, " if your arms aren't at least 18", don't bother commenting, is rediculous." Maybe the guy started with 14's and built a decent set of 17's. I'd listen to that guy before I'd spend 15 seconds hearing how I got my 19's +. I don't train arms by themselves, not since high school. Now, I try bringing up lagging body parts while maintaining the others as aesthetics is everything

there are bros here with 18"+ guns, but very few started with pipsqeek arms and then built impressive guns out of them.
I was blessed with decent arms from the womb and built on them, but I fight to build shoulder width and traps. Maybe it's because my arms make my shoulders look small. Either way, it's the illusion, right?
But a blanket statement like, " if your arms aren't at least 18", don't bother commenting, is rediculous." Maybe the guy started with 14's and built a decent set of 17's. I'd listen to that guy before I'd spend 15 seconds hearing how I got my 19's +. I don't train arms by themselves, not since high school. Now, I try bringing up lagging body parts while maintaining the others as aesthetics is everything

Makes perfect sense if you dont have way biggerbarmsbthan matt youbhavent figured shit out you just think you know by throwing routines out like i said nothing works for everyone. Mattbhas 17 so someone with 17.5 can school us down? I dont think so

So u had baby guns when u were born Carv?? Thats beasty.....i know what your saying for real tho. lol.
And good points made bro.
As much smelly horse shat that has flown around this thread, there has still been some good points to take away. The smelly shit just made it funny, my thought;-)

That grainyness also screams tren nothing wrong with being gonest avout what you do BB embrace the hormones truth shall set you free :yumyum:

I've told you my story above 49er, true to the letter, if you can be bothered to read it, it's all there.

That photo was taken last year on nothing but Test, low dose Deca and and ECA stack

I've told you my story above 49er, true to the letter, if you can be bothered to read it, it's all there.

That photo was taken last year on nothing but Test, low dose Deca and and ECA stack

No lasix? Do you sell diet plans on IG?

No lasix? Do you sell diet plans on IG?

Nope, no Lasix.... nothing but HARD work, PROPER training, LOW/MODERATE gear, and STRUCTURED diet.

I'm an inch bigger now than I was then, I train my arms fucking properly. No swinging too much weight, minimal recovery periods, I check my ego at the door. Not one single fuck is given as to what weight I lift, it is ALL about how I lift and ALL about muscle gain.

Matt, one of my female clients has bigger arms than you - and that is because she lifts properly.

So rather than criticize every single post I make - and PRESUME that I am having a dig at you. Why don't you actually take a look at the advice I have given, it's the same advice that I'd give to my clients, who pay me for that advice, and it's the same principles I apply to my own training, that get results.

Or alternatively, you can listen to the advice coming from other numpties on here - telling you that MORE Tren is the answer - even though that approach hasn't worked for you in the past.

Last edited:
Back