arm growth.....................

Once. Just once I'd like to visit a multi page thread that isn't 99% bickering and a pissing contest.

Everyone that's arguing, post a bicep pic and measurement. We'll know who to listen to.

########No SHIT #######

Ya ll are to funny.

Inter net critical comedic criticism is both funny and use less w-o a picture of those giving it or the poster s obvious empirical grasp on , on this site of ASS, training dieting etc. I ONLY POST PIC S CURRENT OF ME, THOSE I TRAIN OR THOSE....I ve nailed , am or ....

Otherwise it s all anabolic academic attempts to see whose got the biggest chip or dick ?

Round here some big ass 4x4 with monster tires roll s by never ever dirty, bloody or muddy...reckon he s over compensating or showing out.

Matt u look better, much..but u can t wade in quarterly and post up pic s in this crowd and not expect few shot s. We picked a tough hobby/..gone obsession or way of life. But I like it.

AND--- Like training w someone fitter, bigger, leaner, younger....gotta keep it fresh.

Tren s not the answer but it s another assist...still comes to you and your diet and how you train.

U look good.

Last edited:
Quantity has a quality all it s own---Joseph Stalin

(Kill 1 man, 1 family it s a tragedy. Kill millions it s merely a number....)

Agreed captain
Why one reason now i tend to ignore the bs and soak in the good advice

Good deal Matt and you are looking very good a I said in my post, real good.

I like what my big buddy said , Quote Teut.." Matt u look better, much..but u can t wade in quarterly and post up pic s in this crowd and not expect few shot s. We picked a tough hobby/..gone obsession or way of life. But I like it.

AND--- Like training w someone fitter, bigger, leaner, younger....gotta keep it fresh.
Tren s not the answer but it s another assist...still comes to you and your diet and how you train.
end Quote

Mike

Yes i agree u have to take both sides of the critiques forsure
I come here to learn and read up on dif approaches
I listen to people that seek good advice and i strive on bettering myself
I dont listen to crap or bs but i read it as well lol
Oh well, and yes its a tough sport, but 90 percent of us on here look better then the general average population but we still wanna cut each other up hahaha, all in good times
Keep pumpin
Took this week off tho but back at it next week forsure
In the mix of moving

Back