arm growth.....................

Maybe i just need to eat more fish and salad to get past the 18 inch plateu..... Ben u said you grew a inch in 6 weeks!! Wtf is your problem? So your diet is magical eh

If you actually took the time to read.... I said "I gained an inch on my arms in 9 weeks" gaining only 8lbs of body mass post-show, making the most of a meta-bolic rebound using a reverse dieting approach (which means staggering my calories slowly back up to a surplus from a deficit)

Plus I have never said I have used Tren for years at all, so I don't know where you got that from?

I said Matt has used Tren for years and his arms haven't grown a bit.

FYI: I've only used Tren twice, both 8 week cycles at no more than 500mg per week - both occasions were to maintain muscle whilst cutting for a show/shoot.

My personal AAS choice for muscle gain is Deca. I would happily never touch Tren again as long as I live if I didn't have more competitions up my sleeve.

There is no stepping on stage and winning without tren. Ok wow 9 weeks if that were true you would be a millionaire if you know the "special reverse diet to grow 1inch of muscle" There is a common special breed of guys on forums that like to portray themselves as mystical creatures that train and eat clean and barely touch gear but i like yourself like to speak the "truth" you dint get 19inch arms with diet alone and you dam sure dint get a inch in 9 weeks without plenty of gear

There is no stepping on stage and winning without tren. Ok wow 9 weeks if that were true you would be a millionaire if you know the "special reverse diet to grow 1inch of muscle" There is a common special breed of guys on forums that like to portray themselves as mystical creatures that train and eat clean and barely touch gear but i like yourself like to speak the "truth" you dint get 19inch arms with diet alone and you dam sure dint get a inch in 9 weeks without plenty of gear

Holy fuck dude, do you actually read anything!!!???

I'm not saying I gained an inch on my arms with just diet!!!

I have been on nothing but Test and low dose Deca whilst gaining size - and I clearly stated that before!

My point is - you guys are telling a guy who has abused Tren to a massive extent over the past couple of years that he now needs MORE Tren to make his arms grow - when they didn't grow a jot before. How fucking crazy is that!?

The guy needs to alter his training, because if his arms didn't grow on a gram of Tren a week, throwing even more Tren at the issue isn't the answer!

Have a word with yourself! - and Roush, I'm surprised at you, you normally speak a modicum of sense!

I never said he needed tren he needs to get bigger thats his size gear is obviously not working anymore. I been stuck with my size too but its proportionate with my size i lost interest in bodybuilding anyway you dont even knkw whats real size anymore synthol is a huge part of competimg at top level. His arms are proportioned to his size i am pretty sure he isnt ginma grow another inch by changing his diet more or any special training techniques plus this stuff takes years not weeks or months

The funny thing is that I think everyone was joking when they were telling Matt he needs to add more tren

The funny thing is that I think everyone was joking when they were telling Matt he needs to add more tren

Even if that was the case, and I respectfully suggest you're wrong... should they really be joking about someone taking the monster of all gear just to get bigger arms, bearing in mind the amount of beginner traffic we get through here?

Even if that was the case, and I respectfully suggest you're wrong... should they really be joking about someone taking the monster of all gear just to get bigger arms, bearing in mind the amount of beginner traffic we get through here?

No need to censor or lie either best thing is to continue to tell new guys to hold off in tren even though its pretty safe as limg as your not a idiot or have a fucked up personality. Im very touchy on in these subjects because i was given shitty advice when i started and looked like absolute shit. This is a learning game what works for someone wint work for thousands of otheres and so on and so on. If your past 30yrs old and want to use tren i say use it thats a grown ass man but the younger you are then i understand you guys because tren can make you act like a moody maniac in the right situation you need to have a very strong mind to use tren

My point is - you guys are telling a guy who has abused Tren to a massive extent over the past couple of years that he now needs MORE Tren to make his arms grow - when they didn't grow a jot before. How fucking crazy is that!?
- and Roush, I'm surprised at you, you normally speak a modicum of sense!

to clarify , I 'never' said that matt needed to throw tren at the problem (my above statement, more tren = bigger arms, directed towards 49er was a joke).. I did however say that Matt may need to gain more overall body mass and size to his frame and that his arms would follow/grow. AND yes running gear (I prefer deca over tren) will definitely help with adding more size to his frame (and thus help bring up his arms).

big difference from saying someone just needs to throw tren at the issue, and saying someone should focus on training arms WHILE bulking up and adding more overall body mass while running a bulk cycle with something like deca.

the 'beginner' traffic has no clue how much gear Matt has or has not taken in the past, so that point is moot.. also, even beginners know that AAS can add muscle mass and thus make your arms bigger. everyone knows that :)

anabolic steroids increase muscle mass (even without training to a certain degree)- biceps are a muscle - thus steroids can benefit arm growth - thats just logic bro

this is the 'anabolic steroid' section of the forums , so gear talk is part of the gig.

Last edited:
- and Roush, I'm surprised at you, you normally speak a modicum of sense!

well you know I could give matt some training advice as well , like perhaps-

matt you may want to focus on myofibrillar hypertrophy at least once per week as myofibrillar hypertrophy as actin and myosin contractile proteins increase in number and add to muscular strength. and a stronger muscle can become a bigger muscle. But only once per week just for those strength gains, because a majority of your volume should be focused on sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, where the volume of sarcoplasmic fluid in the muscle cell increases and will result in a 'larger more swole' muscle cell and a fuller and bigger bicep muscle.

you may also need new muscle stimulation and thus 'shock' the muscle into a new growth phase, as muscle is adaptive in nature and can be forced to grow and adapt to new stimuli and stress that is put on the muscle from mechanical tension. as mechanical tension increases the muscle needs to adapt and 'grow' to deal with that tension and new stimuli.
so matt you may need to mix things up a bit, add in more volume based training with higher rep ranges on the sarcoplasmic hypertrophy days,, can be accomplished by adding drop sets, super sets, giant sets, as well as more TUT time under tension- which is more easily accomplished by using cables as the cables have constant tension, on a fully contracted biceps muscle (both brachi long and short head) and a fully lengthened biceps muscle, whereas free weights, because of gravity, don't have constant tension.
I'd save the heavy dumbbells and barbell curls for the once per week myofibrillar hypertrophy days, where as the majority of your volume and sets can be done on cables and machines for more mechanical tension/volume/TUT (which are all very direct mechanisms for muscular hypertrophy).
also for more stimuli, in order to 'shock' adapt the muscle into new growth there is blood flow restriction training which can help 'volumize' the muscle and it will appear bigger and fuller.. volume is still key , so you may want to dedicate a full day to just biceps and triceps (don't forget triceps make up the majority of your arm size), but on top of that you can do additional volume by hitting biceps again after a back work out (being the biceps become a secondary muscle in a back routine) and hitting triceps again after a chest/pressing day (being triceps become a secondary muscle in a chest routine).

things such as ^^ those can add new stimulus to the arms and force the arms to adapt to that new stimulus and thus grow (thats how muscles grow through training).

so there you have some training advice , ok Big Ben, I got that in my bag too :)

but, I still stand by the simple fact that too, that if Matt focuses on training his arms hard, and at the same time tries to add on more size and mass to his frame via 'clean bulking' (gear as part of that), that his arms will follow. If he adds 30 pounds to his frame, while focused on training arms, that his arms will indeed be bigger.

The micro mialga muleculor lymphatic system needs to be stimulated through repetitive stress on the central nervous system. Do heavy barbell curls to release the neurons into the systematic dna receptor nerves wich will inflate the hypobicepticon fibers. Make sure the dna receptors are saturated with water sodium and protein to expand the neurological nerve fibers. Have plenty of trenonium and testotvium hormones flowing through the receptors at all Times.

Back