Arnold and Dianabol

Does that make franco 5'1. Because that is what he would have to be when i see them standing next to each other.

IntensityX said:
I don't know what he took,probably 150mgs a day maybe more maybe less who knows though except Arnold and his friends.

Eat,Learn,Train,Grow
IntensityX
what?? 150 mgs/day????????

OMEGA said:
and definatly not over 5,10

Then explain how is he about 3" shorter than Lou who is 6'5". Similar to when he was on the Conan show, he is clearly above 6 foot.

Of course arnold isn't bigger than the guys today, because he didn't have the choices of some of the stuff pros get today!

Actually i used to like Segio physique better,,,,,,,than Arnold..........The bottom line is it does not matter how much gear you have and the quality............So many factors go into looking that way.......The biggest factor is gentetics and the type of body you have..................So very few will look that way....

Mudge said:
Then explain how is he about 3" shorter than Lou who is 6'5". Similar to when he was on the Conan show, he is clearly above 6 foot.

well considering the person who I know directly who sat with the new govorner in meetings concering the state of California in the past couple of weeks who is 5'5 said he was small......

so there:) ..........:eek:

rob250 said:
why would you care how much arnold took, gear effects everyone different!

That is so true. It's one thing to be curious but many people take it too far, assuming that if only they can copy some pros cycle they will get the same results. The truth is that you will never know what works for you until you try it.

Justusgreen said:
I! My point is that many people underestimate genetics. Everyone reacts differently to steroids. And believe it or not diet doesn't mean much when on the juice. Arnold has been quoted saying he mixed his protein shakes with whiskey. He used to do squats until he collapsed and go to the pub in Germany for pitchers (not pints) of beer, and whole chickens and potatoes. Ron Pearl, another excellent physique, much like Arnolds, claimed to be a vegetarian. Other than fish he ate no meat and didn't eat eggs very often. Bottom line is not everyone will look like Arnold, it's how your genetics react to the gear and training. just my 2 cents.

I disagree. Everyone doesnt react differently...we are all humans, and steroids affect us all in very similar ways. Arnold ate like a pig, he said so himself in his book Education of a Bodybuilder. As for Bill Pearl- when did he become a vegetarian? Before or after winning his titles?
I am sceptical of 'vegetarian bodybuilders'.
I think you are downplaying the role of food bigtime. Priest, Kovacs, Arnold, Coleman, Serge Nubret, Johnny fuller...eat/ate like pigs. I read that Nubret ate several pounds of meat a day when training for size. Most of us lack the drive to force feed ourselves like that....

OMEGA said:
arnold is not 6;2 thats amedia myth

he is actually shorter than you think,

my partner is an attorney that deals with him directly as a governor now and she said he looks "slight"

and definatly not over 5,10

Oh yah, well my ex-lawyers sisters best friend knows someone that stood next to arnold at a press conference and said that he is in fact 6'2" and has been for quite some time.

Victorian guy said:
I disagree. Everyone doesnt react differently...we are all humans, and steroids affect us all in very similar ways. Arnold ate like a pig, he said so himself in his book Education of a Bodybuilder. As for Bill Pearl- when did he become a vegetarian? Before or after winning his titles?
I am sceptical of 'vegetarian bodybuilders'.
I think you are downplaying the role of food bigtime. Priest, Kovacs, Arnold, Coleman, Serge Nubret, Johnny fuller...eat/ate like pigs. I read that Nubret ate several pounds of meat a day when training for size. Most of us lack the drive to force feed ourselves like that....
I am not disputing how much they eat, I am disputing the quality of the food they ate. I can guarantee that Kovacs didn't get that big by eating extra lean ground beef and the choicest meats. I will bet my life those guys ate whatever the fuck they wanted and still got large and ripped because the drugs did the work. I used to work at a gym and this one guy was doing a Winstrol (winny) only cycle. He was burning fat and had his abs showing regardless of the 40ozer of rye/whiskey he drank every weekend. He did his workouts and still got hard, large and cut. I read Bill Pearl became vegetarian (not sure at which point of his career) because he was eating a piece of chicken and found something in it that turned him completely off meat. Meh....either way unless you're in competition, you can get optimal and outstanding results, despite your diet. But for winning comps, then you need to watch your diet. Just my 2 cents.

I laughed at these people with the hearsay ...my cousing friend mi ex ...my partner....said jajjajajaja.

I saw Arnold in 1989 at the World Gym in Venice California. I stood next to him I am 6.3 1/2 and he was about 6.1 o 6.1 1/2.
I was surprised he did not look as big and as tall as I thought he would be, but that is the impression that most of the people we know from TV look like when see them in real life.
Another thing which I heard not to be taken for a true statment was said by the double of Connan 'Jose Luis Ayestaran' in Spain he said that Arnold took a lot of Dianabol and ate a lot.
One last thing about steroids..even for the people who has made a fortune and fame with them I think is not worth the phisical and mental risks involved taking them.
I tried once Primo a small cycle years ago (2 weeks) I felt dirty, guilty and a traitor when other clean people at the gym told me how fast I was growing. I am almost 6.4 and 244 pounds now of natural muscle and very happy with.

I laughed at these people with the hearsay ...my cousing friend mi ex ...my partner....said jajjajajaja.

I saw Arnold in 1989 at the World Gym in Venice California. I stood next to him I am 6.3 1/2 and he was about 6.1 o 6.1 1/2.
I was surprised he did not look as big and as tall as I thought he would be, but that is the impression that most of the people we know from TV look like when see them in real life.
Another thing which I heard not to be taken for a true statment was said by the double of Connan 'Jose Luis Ayestaran' in Spain he said that Arnold took a lot of Dianabol and ate a lot.
One last thing about steroids..even for the people who has made a fortune and fame with them I think is not worth the phisical and mental risks involved taking them.
I tried once Primo a small cycle years ago (2 weeks) I felt dirty, guilty and a traitor when other clean people at the gym told me how fast I was growing. I am almost 6.4 and 244 pounds now of natural muscle and very happy with.

good for you...but some people weren't blessed with those genetics

Why you guys always forget about Big Lou. Shit while Arnie is rolling around Flabby Lou F is now in a movie looking amazing, The best BBers always get overlooked liked Gunter Schielerkamp.

Back