arnold looking like SHIT

nut: youre nuts. 7 sandows, and you're saying he looks like shit. i doubt you can even bring out the veins in your arms.

i think the shit is coming out from your mouth dude.

dznutzx: Arnold was, is and will always be the best bodybuilder ever "made"
+ he won the olympic in that pic.. in other words you would have been able to win it if u where in the same contest?

Bast said:
dznutzx: Arnold was, is and will always be the best bodybuilder ever "made"
+ he won the olympic in that pic.. in other words you would have been able to win it if u where in the same contest?

youre out of your mind!
arnold was and is the best bodybuidler ever made?????

Arnold was and is not the best bodybuilder ever. He has a name, but is not worth it. Other bodybuilders are way better than Arnold ever was, like Paul de Mayo, Shawn Ray, Ahmed Haidar and many, many more.
Arnold has a far too wide waist, too less definition, too thin leggs.......

He looked good there... That was in 80 where he came lighter than ever... He did this because he knew he was going to be compared to Zane, who he was trying to unseat as the reigning Mr.O.

hey not for nothing but your freaking nutz by saying he looked like shit , you have to remember the sport has evolved since then , his physique was the ideal back in his days, huge bulked up quads that served no other pourpose but to walk (slowly)and lift huge amounts of weight was not considered attractive , no one had huge quads . also arnie was a master poser but in that pic he's standing at the relaxed pose , back then that pose was just that u standing relaxed , now a days that is one of the hardest poses to do simply because you NOT standing relaxed so it unfair to judge him by todays standards . yes bodybuilders are bigger ,some might be more symetrycal (still arnold has an more extremely aesthetically pleasing body compared to anyone today)but arnie competed in the golden age of bodybuilding when ther was firece competiton and legends ruled the sport yet arnie ruled them all and with flair ,style and ease, he was king in a land ofbodybuilding giants and changed the way bodybuilding was perceived by all , the reg public included.

also he has very great seperation. Great point on the relaxed pose. Which is true.

Also he revolutionalized teh Sport... Being one of the charismatic leaders taht brought it to the main stream.. Without ppl like Arnold there wouldnt be body buildign today.. it would still be a bunch of circus freaks eating raw eggs.

I aint out of my mind!
He was the best,, so who do you think is the best? One of the mass monsters with no symmetry?

I think in 1980 he was at his worst...if you can even call it that. I still think he's the best. Great inspiration for me.

dznutzx...you can talk the talk but can u walk the walk....id love to see you look like that!!!!

His chest was amazing and his legs looked like legs....not overblown and pumped full of roids like the likes of ronnie coleman have today.

Id have a bodly like that anyday compare to the bodybuilders today!!

Dude you need to wake up and get off the drugs ur on

Back