Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Slow down there buddy :) Do you have low testosterone?

Things like winstrol are not prescribed or should not be prescribed for TRT purposes, anyone that is still doing that these days I would stay away from.

You need blood work.

not sure if this question is appropriate here but i don't have pm privileges:

when testing hgh using the igf-1 blood test is the pre-test protocol the same as for hgh serum (10iu IM 3hrs before)?

Hello, I am new to this site and to testosterone as a whole. I need some assistance and hope to find it here. I am 34, 5'9" and 265lbs. I work out 6 days a week for 2 hrs and eat pretty good. Low sugar and carbs and high protein. So about a yr ago my dr did a testosterone test and found out I was low. She prescribed a roll on gel under the arm pits. I used it for about 3 months and lost my insurance and quit. Well a yr later here I am and I feel like crap, can't lose weight and I went to the Dr again. Again the testosterone is low so she is prescribing an injectable testosterone instead. Thing is I'm a rookie, have no idea the concept of testosterone injectables and I think I have man boobs. #1-could I post a pic here and someone tell me if it is man boobs or just being fat? #2- Dr put me on a prescription weight loss Pill (Adivex i think) and will this interfere with testosterone injections, and #3- will this testosterone injectable cause me to have larger breasts/ chest? I spoke to Dr about an anti estrogen med and she said " I don't buy into that philosophy"......OPINIONS PLEASE!!!!!!!

hello and welcome
did the Axion give you any side effects?
yes the testosterone injections , depending on your dose can aromatize into estrogen and that may form breast tissue if left unchecked , especially when you have a higher body fat level
please post pictures but more importantly do you feel a lump behind the nipple and is it hard. if the doctor did not know about Aromatase inhibitor (AI) meds i suggest you immediately find your own source for Aromasin or Arimedex or letrozol and begin using it ASAP in a responsible dose. If you dont know just state what med you have and someone here will know the best use and dose for it. RUI is a sponsor here and many swear but the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) meds they offer

you may need Nolvadex at this ponit to block the breast tissue from forming and reduce and remove it

Last edited:
Hello,

I just started my TRT program, into second week. I'm 43 with a wife, 3 kids, haven't toughed a weight in 7 years,( my oldest is 7). I have been experiencing all the typical symptoms for Low-T, but my PCP didn't care. He told me if I woke up with an erection at least once a month my levels were fine. Nice eh? So I found an online clinic to help me. Filled out the online form, sent my physical and blood work and they came back with, " if you were 85 your levels would be perfect". Ouch. They put me on a 24 week program.
day1 1mL 200test-c
day2 .5 anastrazole
day3 nothing
day4 .5 anastrazole
day5 1000mcg b12 injection
day6 250 units hCG
day7 250 units hCG
for 20 weeks, 2 weeks off then a 4 week post treatment program consisting of hGC and Clomid

After reading every night for the last 2 weeks I am concerned about my treatment. The length, the dosing, the adverse side affects other members are experiencing. Does this look like a typical program? What can I expect? Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I just started my TRT program, into second week. I'm 43 with a wife, 3 kids, haven't toughed a weight in 7 years,( my oldest is 7). I have been experiencing all the typical symptoms for Low-T, but my PCP didn't care. He told me if I woke up with an erection at least once a month my levels were fine. Nice eh? So I found an online clinic to help me. Filled out the online form, sent my physical and blood work and they came back with, " if you were 85 your levels would be perfect". Ouch. They put me on a 24 week program.
day1 1mL 200test-c
day2 .5 anastrazole
day3 nothing
day4 .5 anastrazole
day5 1000mcg b12 injection
day6 250 units hCG
day7 250 units hCG
for 20 weeks, 2 weeks off then a 4 week post treatment program consisting of hGC and Clomid

After reading every night for the last 2 weeks I am concerned about my treatment. The length, the dosing, the adverse side affects other members are experiencing. Does this look like a typical program? What can I expect? Thanks in advance.

its actually a good program, but everyone's different. you didn't mention height and weight so 200 might be on the high side for you, but still a safe dose. you might find 2 separate .5 ml shots better say day 1 and 4 and will cause less spikes and issues with blood and estrogen. not sure of the logic of going off ? and trying to restart the nuts with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and clomid. thats for people who cycle not use TRT

how frequently are you doing blood work? should be a 1 month and 3 month follow up to see how you stabilize

there is a group on here IMT that might chime in and provide a more detailed treatment plan

Is it possible to build your test levels up naturally? 36yo, 5'11 270 guessing BF% 29 when I started

I ask because the last year I noticed my sex drive went out the window, couldn't maintain erections and all that good stuff. I got fater than I already was. So in november I joined a Gym starting working out again after about 8 years. I got my diet in better shape. The only supplements I was and still am taking are BCAA's and Whey protein.

I havent really tried to loose weight until February where I lost 10 pounds. I feel like a different person now and you can't turn the skin on my pecker with vice grips, I want sex all the time.

Is it possible that I rebuilt my own test levels.

I am 200lbs, 6'0". With a BMI of 27. They have not mentioned anything about follow-up blood work.

you always need to be monitored and adjusted based on the blood work, for your size 200 is a good "guess" but you need a follow up blood test after 90 days to see where your hematocrit and hemoglobin are at

Is it possible to build your test levels up naturally? 36yo, 5'11 270 guessing BF% 29 when I started

I ask because the last year I noticed my sex drive went out the window, couldn't maintain erections and all that good stuff. I got fater than I already was. So in november I joined a Gym starting working out again after about 8 years. I got my diet in better shape. The only supplements I was and still am taking are BCAA's and Whey protein.

I havent really tried to loose weight until February where I lost 10 pounds. I feel like a different person now and you can't turn the skin on my pecker with vice grips, I want sex all the time.

Is it possible that I rebuilt my own test levels.

yes exercise and weight loss can help increase it some, not like your imagining . really what you did was reduce estrogen conversion and thats good too

Thanks for this "Ask Anything Thread".... im a newbie here, sayin' howdy to all the folks... hopefully posting in the correct place, and posting a question...

Situation: I have blood tests that show low adrenaline / dhea as well as low testosterone.

Doctors Solution: dhea supplement, plus a Solal product called Burnout (60% Licorice 30% Ginseng), plus Nebido which is a slow release Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for allowing a testosterone slow release. (50 day half life)

However: I went for a follow up blood test at 6 weeks, only to discover that the testosto level was even more depleted than the first test! (dropped from 10 to 8 in spite of the long lasting Nebido shot)

Research: So i went to Google and tried to figger... and I saw some stuff...

Question: 1) Do any of you have experience or knowledge of a Licorice based supplement depleting your T regimen?
2) Do you folks know of any other reason why my T level could drop from test to next test in spite of the slow release Nebido shot?

All feedback appreciated! Thanks!

Introducing nebido (external testosterone) is shutting down yuour natural production. But you haven't taken enough to increase your testosterone. Here are some things you may need to do:

-increase dose
-take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to prevent aromatisation to estrogen
-increase frequency of injections

We need more information to be able to help you. What dose are you taking? When was you lab test done in relation to when you last injected? How often are you injecting? What else did you lab test show and provide reference ranges? How are you felling? Are you primary or secondary hypogonadotropic? Etc... Without more info it is hard to guess what may be going on with you.

hello. i`m on my way starting my first ever cycle, just gonna use testosterone, but i have a question. i bought tri-test, which is basically three test`s in one, so my question would be have any of you guys heard of a company called NITRO-CHEM ? is it legit ? cause this is the company by which the test is made, and on the label it says made in U.S.A . i`m asking this because i bought it from a dealer, so i cant be sure is it consumable ir is it just some oil made in the basement. i found that there is a website of their products, just gonna put this in here for you guys: nitro-chem.net/

I have a question on estrogen and dosage.

I'll try to word the question so you can understand it.

My question is: Is there a general rule of thumb on how long it takes for estrogen to "leave" your system. I know thats not really the best term but below is an example.

I first started with test c at 200mg eow. Felt so so for the first 5-6 days and then great the last 7-8 days. Now at 100mg per week I feel so so for the first couple of days and great the rest of the week. My total test level was higher at the end of one week with the 100mg than at the end of ONE week with the 200mg.

I know I'm kinda all over the place but maybe my question makes some sense to somebody.

Thanks

thanks Megatron28

Introducing nebido (external testosterone) is shutting down yuour natural production. But you haven't taken enough to increase your testosterone. Here are some things you may need to do:

-increase dose
-take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to prevent aromatisation to estrogen
-increase frequency of injections

We need more information to be able to help you. What dose are you taking? When was you lab test done in relation to when you last injected? How often are you injecting? What else did you lab test show and provide reference ranges? How are you felling? Are you primary or secondary hypogonadotropic? Etc... Without more info it is hard to guess what may be going on with you.

Thanks for this feedback indeed... appreciated.

Firstly, not practical to increase the dose or take more regularly as it doesnt work in the traditional manner, it comes as a one off dose pre packed in an ampoule and is very expensive indeed!....
Its a 1000mg dose in 4ml of castor oil. It releases very slowly. 2 weeks to even start working. I took the injection and 6 weeks later had the follow on blood test which was super low in T.
As to the frequency, the product is not designed for frequent use, its designed to last for 10 to 12 weeks and release T slowly during the release period. So 6 weeks is slap bang in the middle and should show higher readings...
At the six week mark I took the 2nd injection (booster) which is recommended.
As to the test? I showed 8.51 in a range of 9.40 to 37.0 (total) and 2.41 in a range of 2.98 to 16.60 (free)

As to how am I feeling? Little interest in sex, not too focused, and a little sleepy after meals, watchin Tv and when driving.

As to secondary or primary, havent a clue, I will need to research what that means.

Thanks indeed, I hope this gives more info.

Ok question. I just got my novarel Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) , it's 10000 iu. It comes with 30 mL of bac water . How much of the bac water do I use to reconstitute the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) . I'll be subq injecting 400 iu twice weekly . Do I reconstitute the whole bottle or just enough for each injection. I've searched YouTube on the mixing but I'm not finding what I need . I know you leave it refrigerated afterwards.

hi wonder if you could throw any light on my problem,i am 55 about 18 months ago during sex i lost my erection,first time out the blue,no wood.things got worse very low libido,unable to maintain erections.i was overwieght ,drank to much plus the normal bad eating habits.so i lost 20 kilos gave up drinking and ate healthy.nothing changed.so i had my blood tested,my testosterone was about 280.doctor gave me 250 mg of enanthate every 4 weeks.things got a bit better .but found after a while first week after the inj things were ok but after 2,3 week low libido .managed to persuade doctor to give me 250ml every 3 weeks.things still not right,so again talked to doctor,then i got 100ml ew.this was over a year,which in the mean time i had joined the gym and was weight training hard 4 times a week,but still low libido headaches ,bad temper all the classic symtoms of low testosterone.my blood levels were about the same as when i first started trt.so i decided to take matters into my own hands.i have gone on a steriod cycle,im om 600 mg a week,on my fourth week of cycle but still no libido no interest in sex.ive had head scan fine ive tried zinc ,l arganine ect please any ideas,help

Back