Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Johnny where you been man?

Been busy with some family stuff and it was nice to take a break from all the Doctors and appointments. Starting to feel pretty bad again so figured I might as well get them checked. This test doesn't test by SHBG and all that thought. Just making sure I am doing the right test again. It only test the following... Estradiol, Serum, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testosterone, Serum (Total Only) Complete Blood Count (CBC)

Been busy with some family stuff and it was nice to take a break from all the Doctors and appointments. Starting to feel pretty bad again so figured I might as well get them checked. This test doesn't test by SHBG and all that thought. Just making sure I am doing the right test again. It only test the following... Estradiol, Serum, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Testosterone, Serum (Total Only) Complete Blood Count (CBC)

There are more comprehensive panels out there. They just cost more. Go ahead and get one if cost isn't an issue

I just ordered the Female Panel for 50 dollars. I just want to see where my numbers are after almost 9 months with no medication.

I got a new TRT regimen today. I'll start with my old one so you know what I'm talking about. The old that just ended today is 300mg test EOW and no estrogen blocker. This had my peak estrogen at 95. I saw a new doc today and she put me on self inject 200mg every week. She gave me 1mg tabs of Anastrozole and because my estrogen has been so high she said to take 1 tab every day for 14 days then 1 tab every other day for 14 days and then 1 tab every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will do labs in about 12 weeks. My question is: Does this sound like too much anastrozole? It seems every other person takes way less. She said to take this much because my estrogen level was so high and this will knock it down to the right level and keep it there.

I got a new TRT regimen today. I'll start with my old one so you know what I'm talking about. The old that just ended today is 300mg test EOW and no estrogen blocker. This had my peak estrogen at 95. I saw a new doc today and she put me on self inject 200mg every week. She gave me 1mg tabs of Anastrozole and because my estrogen has been so high she said to take 1 tab every day for 14 days then 1 tab every other day for 14 days and then 1 tab every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. I will do labs in about 12 weeks. My question is: Does this sound like too much anastrozole? It seems every other person takes way less. She said to take this much because my estrogen level was so high and this will knock it down to the right level and keep it there.

That is way too much! In the future, check estradiol, not total estrogen.

Sounds like your new doc doesn't know much about TRT either. But at least you are in a position to have to tools you need to set up a good TRT protocol.

Too much adex!!!!
1 mg a day will hurt you!!!

You break that stuff up in quarters and take the LOWEST dose first then adjust but this is AFTER adjusting Test and HCG dose to see if you can avoid adex in the first place.
what are your levels on 200 mg a week. ?

Too much adex!!!!
1 mg a day will hurt you!!!

You break that stuff up in quarters and take the LOWEST dose first then adjust but this is AFTER adjusting Test and HCG dose to see if you can avoid adex in the first place.
what are your levels on 200 mg a week. ?

I don't have my levels at 200mg a week yet. I just started this protocol yesterday. Doc said to do labs at 12 weeks. No HCG. I have a strong feeling that I will need an estrogen blocker but won't know until I get labs but I don't wanna over do it in the mean time. What is your recommended dosage?

That is way too much! In the future, check estradiol, not total estrogen.

Sounds like your new doc doesn't know much about TRT either. But at least you are in a position to have to tools you need to set up a good TRT protocol.

I got the hormone panel for females from LabsMD. I will have to see what they measured. It could be that I am saying estrogen when I should be saying estradiol. But anyway the level was 95. What is your recommended dosage?

I got the hormone panel for females from LabsMD. I will have to see what they measured. It could be that I am saying estrogen when I should be saying estradiol. But anyway the level was 95. What is your recommended dosage?

I would try injecting 100mg of test every 3.5 days and take .25mg of adex with each injection.

I would try injecting 100mg of test every 3.5 days and take .25mg of adex with each injection.

I looked at my lab work it says estradiol 93 with the top of the scale being 39 pg/ml. I have been saying estrogen because I thought they were one in the same. New terminology for me. Anyway I called them this morning and talked to one of the directors. I told him I thought this was high and I do not want to crash estradiol. He said I am probably a guy that converts at a high rate and that I should try 1 mg every day for 14 days and then 1 mg on Monday and 1 mg on Friday every week after that. Does this still sound too high? The woman I saw yesterday was a PA but the guy I also talked to and spoke with today has definitely been around this stuff for a while. He is a big guy, I think a competitive body builder in the past. I would assume he knows how to dose correctly. I definitely have the option of adjusting my protocol any way I want. They are going to bump me up to 300 mg or more of test within the next couple of months. I also had a B-12 shot and I feel pretty damn good today. Any way what do you think about the new Anastrozole dosage?

I looked at my lab work it says estradiol 93 with the top of the scale being 39 pg/ml. I have been saying estrogen because I thought they were one in the same. New terminology for me. Anyway I called them this morning and talked to one of the directors. I told him I thought this was high and I do not want to crash estradiol. He said I am probably a guy that converts at a high rate and that I should try 1 mg every day for 14 days and then 1 mg on Monday and 1 mg on Friday every week after that. Does this still sound too high? The woman I saw yesterday was a PA but the guy I also talked to and spoke with today has definitely been around this stuff for a while. He is a big guy, I think a competitive body builder in the past. I would assume he knows how to dose correctly. I definitely have the option of adjusting my protocol any way I want. They are going to bump me up to 300 mg or more of test within the next couple of months. I also had a B-12 shot and I feel pretty damn good today. Any way what do you think about the new Anastrozole dosage?

What they are telling you to take is too much. You can try it, but I promise you will never make thw mistake of taking too much AI again.

When I first started TRT, my doc put me on .50mg daily. My estradiol was over 100pg/ml. Within 4 or 5 days I felt terrible. All I wanted to do was sleep all day and it hurt to walk.

I recommend starting at a dosage that works for most guys and increasing if your blood work shows it is still a little high.

If you want to explore this more, go back and ask your clinic why you need to take an exorbitantly higher dosage the first 14 days and then back it down. Surely they realize that adex with do nothing for the estradiol already in your body. AI's only inhibit future aromatization from occuring. Only time and lots of water will flush out the estradiol that you currently have floating around in your body (and zinc/DIM). So of they thing 2mg/week is fine on an ongoing basic, what is their rationale for 7mg weekly the first two weeks?

Last edited:
What they are telling you to take is too much. You can try it, but I promise you will never make thw mistake of taking too much AI again.

When I first started TRT, my doc put me on .50mg daily. My estradiol was over 100pg/ml. Within 4 or 5 days I felt terrible. All I wanted to do was sleep all day and it hurt to walk.

I recommend starting at a dosage that works for most guys and increasing if your blood work shows it is still a little high.

If you want to explore this more, go back and ask your clinic why you need to take an exorbitantly higher dosage the first 14 days and then back it down. Surely they realize that adex with do nothing for the estradiol already in your body. AI's only inhibit future aromatization from occuring. Only time and lots of water will flush out the estradiol that you currently have floating around in your body (and zinc/DIM). So of they thing 2mg/week is fine on an ongoing basic, what is their rationale for 7mg weekly the first two weeks?

I am gonna try it your way to be on the safe side. I had a 200 mg shot yesterday and took 1 mg anastrozole with it. I only have enough needles for 1 injection a week so I will stay on that schedule. How long should I wait before taking more anastrozole since I took 1 whole mg? should I only take .25 mg when I resume it?

I am gonna try it your way to be on the safe side. I had a 200 mg shot yesterday and took 1 mg anastrozole with it. I only have enough needles for 1 injection a week so I will stay on that schedule. How long should I wait before taking more anastrozole since I took 1 whole mg? should I only take .25 mg when I resume it?

I would take .25mg in a week. That should be the beginning of your .25mg twice a week schedule. I hope you start feeling better soon. A sign it is working is frequent urination. Estrogen causes you to retain water.

I would take .25mg in a week. That should be the beginning of your .25mg twice a week schedule. I hope you start feeling better soon. A sign it is working is frequent urination. Estrogen causes you to retain water.

Don't androgens cause some water retention as well?

Whats .50 mg daily?
In shots you mean?
you tested your Estradiol 4 days after starting TRT ?
reg panel was 100 pg/ml ?

I know I'm young at 19, but I have extremely low test levels. Doc is putting me on trt but I've been thinking a lot lately hell why not just do a cycle of real steroids before I start trt. I've never touched any kind of steroid before but if I'm gonna be on trt forever why not get some real chit first?

I know I'm young at 19, but I have extremely low test levels. Doc is putting me on trt but I've been thinking a lot lately hell why not just do a cycle of real steroids before I start trt. I've never touched any kind of steroid before but if I'm gonna be on trt forever why not get some real chit first?

Testosterone is the "real shit". It is the best steroid you can get.

Get your hormones squared away so you start feeling better. You can run a cycle after that happens. Lots of guys on TRT " Blast and Cruise"

I will try that. I take my next weekly shot on Thursday and I will also take .25 mg anastrozole. Then I will take my next dose of anastrozole Monday. I'll try that until I get labs done in 12 weeks. Thanks. By the way I feel fuckin great today. I also had a B12 shot Thursday.

Back