Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I'm the newest member of the TRT family.
I'm a measly 271 ng/dL. I'm started on 100 mg Test Cyp. p/week.
My doctor wants to see me back in a month.

Here is the lab work requested by my doctor at 4 weeks into my Test Cyp. TX (this is for July 20th)

Hemogram PLT
Total Testosterone
SHBG
Estradiol
LH

Should I be looking at adding any other tests? Does he have me headed down the right path for week 4?
I ask b/c he already wanted me to take the Test every 14 days which seemed like a bad idea (peaks and troughs).
-G

Your body needs to build up its concentration before a blood test will be of much use, so waiting 4 weeks is a good idea. If you want to even out the peaks and troughs, pin half your dose twice a week...I find it helps me a lot. I am happy to see he included E2 (estradiol) in the test, most docs ignore that.

Are you self injecting?

Yep Cybrsage--I'm pining myself.

What about a little under-pinning so I can get a script for a higher dose? Any thoughts on that? I'm not sure where he wants me in the ng/dL range. I guess I should ping him on that. Then I could pre-check myself with Labs Md (or whatever it's called) to see where I am before going in. But since Coscto charges $5. for a 10cc bottle of Test 200 and (what I'm allowed to say here) the other gear costs more like ****** times that--I'm happy to buy a bunch of my gear from Coscto. Eventually (when I'm up and running) I want to B&C to put on some size. But I'm def. going to get dialed in before adding in any UGL gear.

Any other advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep Cybrsage--I'm pining myself.

What about a little under-pinning so I can get a script for a higher dose? Any thoughts on that? I'm not sure where he wants me in the ng/dL range. I guess I should ping him on that. Then I could pre-check myself with Labs Md (or whatever it's called) to see where I am before going in. But since Coscto charges $5. for a 10cc bottle of Test 200 and (what I'm allowed to say here) the other gear costs more like ****** times that--I'm happy to buy a bunch of my gear from Coscto. Eventually (when I'm up and running) I want to B&C to put on some size. But I'm def. going to get dialed in before adding in any UGL gear.

Any other advice?

This is the TRT Forum. Let's talk about doctor prescribed TRT here. The other stuff should be discussed in the Anabolic Forum.

Well Toremifene is a substance that isn't naturally present in the body, so therefore i wouldn't use it long term...but thats just me, talk to your doctor

Well Toremifene is a substance that isn't naturally present in the body, so therefore i wouldn't use it long term...but thats just me, talk to your doctor

Can you please reply to the question of DucBase. Would love to see how you can calculate blood values based on injection values.

Yea, for sure.

I can. I'm a kick-ass multiplier. I would love to be enlightened on how I can multiply an absorption rate so I can turn it into a blood concentration.

First of all, why would you multiply an absorption rate? You need to multiply the quantity of avalible substance per day, not the absorption rate.

Secondly, you will never get very close aproximation, becuse the absorption rate depends on too many factors, including the difference from person to person. I don't see how any study would be helpful here...
If you want to know an aproximation, multiply the avalible substance per day by 50 for test cypionate. But this is just an aproximation, if you can make a better aproximation, with or without your studies, please show us...

Yea, for sure.

First of all, why would you multiply an absorption rate? You need to multiply the quantity of avalible substance per day, not the absorption rate.

The amount available per day is the amount absorbed that day. Most of these online tools call it absorption rate.

Stop shitting on the guys math skills if you don't have a clue how to answer his question either.

Testosterone deficiency occurs when there is problem with HPTA, resulting in a condition known as hypogonadism, and is typically due to any of three basic hypogonadic conditions: 1) primary hypogonadism - originates from a problem within the testicles; 2) secondary hypogonadism - originates from a problem within the hypothalamus or the pituitary gland; and 3) idiopathic, or unknown causes. More specifically, these three forms are often caused by:[5]
TRT.jpg

TRT
Klinefelter syndrome
Undescended testicles
Hemochromatosis
Testicular trauma
Cancer treatment
Mumps orchitis
Kallmann syndrome
Pituitary disorders
Inflammatory disease
HIV/AIDS
Medications
Obesity
Aging (andropause)
Cardiovascular problems
Chronic illness
Alcoholism
Cirrhosis
Chronic stress
Diabetes
megatron, i'm # 3.. idiopathic, from pain meds..you said maybe secondary.. been reading & found this... also went to urologist before & talked to secretary & she said they do cypoinate shots every 2 weeks.. i have to go back friday...

6 MONTH TESTOSTERONE RESTART!!!

Test C for 6 months at 200 mgs a week. Has anybody heard of this protocol? I have read something on it in the past but cant find any good info. Maybe its old methods, im not sure. Its what im doing now and have been on for just under four months. My doc dosent seem to know a lot about trt so ive been administering my own adex and recently started hcg.

When i asked my doc about a pct (to jump start my batty levels she i come off), he just kinda smirked, laughed a little, and replied "your not gonna need any of that." And that's the exact reaction he gave me when i asked about the hcg and ai.

My question is... should i run nova and Clomid for pct or could that possibly throw off what the doc is trying to do???

I think i should run a pct. Ive got everthing on hand

6 MONTH TESTOSTERONE RESTART!!!

Test C for 6 months at 200 mgs a week. Has anybody heard of this protocol? I have read something on it in the past but cant find any good info. Maybe its old methods, im not sure. Its what im doing now and have been on for just under four months. My doc dosent seem to know a lot about trt so ive been administering my own adex and recently started hcg.

When i asked my doc about a pct (to jump start my batty levels she i come off), he just kinda smirked, laughed a little, and replied "your not gonna need any of that." And that's the exact reaction he gave me when i asked about the hcg and ai.

My question is... should i run nova and Clomid for pct or could that possibly throw off what the doc is trying to do???

I think i should run a pct. Ive got everthing on hand

Using exogenous Testosterone for 6 months would suppress your HPTA even further. It would not help it. Ask your doc if he took the oath to "Do no harm."

I would have thought you have been here long enough to know better than this Nugz..

Did you ask your doc to show you medical studies supporting the effectiveness of his proposed treatment?

I completely agree with Megatron, this doesn't make any sense as a restart protocol. Your natural testosterone production will not be restarted by injecting exogenous testosterone. It's not possible.

Dizzy feeling!

200MG split twice a week pin

I went out of town on vacation and left all my meds here, Test, HCG, AI and was gone for 9 days, " I know Stupid " pinned on this Tuesday and feel really dizzish today. Is this what they call the crash feeling and how long does it last, feel like I should up my dose to combat it for my next pin today

Any body ever feel this way or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced.

Dizzy feeling!

200MG split twice a week pin

I went out of town on vacation and left all my meds here, Test, HCG, AI and was gone for 9 days, " I know Stupid " pinned on this Tuesday and feel really dizzish today. Is this what they call the crash feeling and how long does it last, feel like I should up my dose to combat it for my next pin today

Any body ever feel this way or have any suggestions?

Thanks in advanced.

9 days without an injection is perfectly fine assuming you are using a long ester like cypionate or Enanthate. Missing your AI is what is most likely "missed" as it has a shorter half life.

Just jump back in your regular protocol. Don't try to compensate. You will be fine.

I highly doubt your dizziness is related to this unless it is psychosomatic.

The crash feeling you hear guys refer to is when the feeling of Hypogonadism return

Back