Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

Having good doctor help you with TRT is always a good idea.

You can always post your blood work results up here in the forum -- just start your own new thread -- and guys here can review the results and provide insight.

Thanks for your time man, I appreciate it. Gonna get blood work done asap, I'll post results in a separate thread.

We know all the benefits of using HCG ( fertility, test size...) but are there any advantage of NOT using HCG?

Its widely known that low testosterone can(will) cause depression in men. But what about the women, can they have similar hormonal deficiency that causes depression? If yes, which hormones are important for them?

Hi guys , I'm 51 years old Italian , I've been using in a very low dose sustanon , (a bottle multi dose last me a year) I did a bit every 15/20 days , but now I wanted to know why I'm very tired all the time , I wanted to know what I could do , what I should take after this year , I'd like to stop for a while ... please give me a help

Hi guys , I'm 51 years old Italian , I've been using in a very low dose sustanon , (a bottle multi dose last me a year) I did a bit every 15/20 days , but now I wanted to know why I'm very tired all the time , I wanted to know what I could do , what I should take after this year , I'd like to stop for a while ... please give me a help

It is because you are using it incorrectly. Pinning it once every 15-20 days makes no sense. Why don't you start a thread of your own on this and give us more detail such as dosages. And if you are on TRT.

I desperately need to get an accurate blood test. I feel zero positives from TRT and a host of negative things. I have been on it for 10 months and my current protocol is 100 mg of test, 250 IU of HCG, and .5mg of Anastrozole every 3.5 days. MY endo refuses to test for sensitive E2 because he is an idiot. I know there is something out of wack. I have terrible back acne and sore joints but no libido issues so I can not tell if I have low or high E.

I went to private md labs website to look into ordering the Male Hormone Panel but since it is my luck, they do not offer tests in Maryland. What do I do now?

I desperately need to get an accurate blood test. I feel zero positives from TRT and a host of negative things. I have been on it for 10 months and my current protocol is 100 mg of test, 250 IU of HCG, and .5mg of Anastrozole every 3.5 days. MY endo refuses to test for sensitive E2 because he is an idiot. I know there is something out of wack. I have terrible back acne and sore joints but no libido issues so I can not tell if I have low or high E.

I went to private md labs website to look into ordering the Male Hormone Panel but since it is my luck, they do not offer tests in Maryland. What do I do now?

He's only refusing to order the sensitive test but has been using the standard assay instead? Or he's just not testing your estradiol at all? I've heard of doctors failing to test estradiol, but I'm not sure that I've ever heard of one who won't test estradiol...and prescribes an AI. That would be pretty odd.

You could try to seek out another doctor just for bloodwork here and there, but stick with your current doctor for treatment. If your labs are funky, make an adjustment to your protocol on your own. You wouldn't necessarily have to mention it to your current doctor.

He said that his office only tests for the standard assay. I do not trust that test for my estrogen. Anyways, I get my HCG from Defy Medical and I have contacted them about providing me with a blood work order form so I can bring it to a local LabCorp to get my blood tested. I just have to make sure the blood work is the same as the Male Hormone Panel that Private MD Labs provides.

He said that his office only tests for the standard assay. I do not trust that test for my estrogen. Anyways, I get my HCG from Defy Medical and I have contacted them about providing me with a blood work order form so I can bring it to a local LabCorp to get my blood tested. I just have to make sure the blood work is the same as the Male Hormone Panel that Private MD Labs provides.

What are the results of the ECLIA assay? Sounds like you are taking too much adex.

Have you tried crossing the border for blood work?

Back