Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I'd like an opinion on this steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/634020-keeping-my-dose.html
Thanks

Ok where can I get a good male hormone test that doesnt cost to much as I have no health insurance. there are no labcorp outlets in my area. (NH) If someone can point me in the right direction that would be very much appreciated. THANKS I will post the results here so I can get some help if needed

Det,

Can I get a job at IMT after I retire? Sounds like a great place to work. (I'm willing to relocate)

My endo has icreased my injections to every two weeks (200mg) and will not let me do myself and refused to do e7ds. So i took it aponed my self to get my own and planing on injecting 200mgs the week to doc dont. So how long do i need to stop so it dont effect lab results? He checks the week after a shot. I was thinking around 4 weeks.

Sorry man a little confused on what your asking, also I have to be careful advising against your doctor. So anythign we talk about is for entertainment purposes.

Have you considered just skipping a week before you go?

Ok where can I get a good male hormone test that doesnt cost to much as I have no health insurance. there are no labcorp outlets in my area. (NH) If someone can point me in the right direction that would be very much appreciated. THANKS I will post the results here so I can get some help if needed

If there is no labcorp there then you may have to go through a provider like IMT, if you need a script for the test. Or talk your GP into giving you the test.

Det,

Can I get a job at IMT after I retire? Sounds like a great place to work. (I'm willing to relocate)

We have a great affiliate program that you could start doing now, then if it worked out well we would absolutely consider your application.

Hey Det,

I did find a labcorp in my state. I also read on here at some point somewhere that guys will order the female hormone panel cause its cheaper.. Is there a place that sends you a kit to draw your samples and package to drop off at labcorp?

Thanks for takeing the time DET OAK! Say if my doc gives me a shot on 9-13, I inject my self on 9-20, doc on 9-27 i skip 10-4 doc gives one on 10-11 then i get blood draw 10-18. Will the 9-20 shot affect the blood results on 10-18? If that makes any sense. From what i understand about half life a 200mg shot of cyp will be around 25mgs at 4 weeks so want affect much. Iam I correct?

Hey Det,

I did find a labcorp in my state. I also read on here at some point somewhere that guys will order the female hormone panel cause its cheaper.. Is there a place that sends you a kit to draw your samples and package to drop off at labcorp?

Yes but just so you know they are not the fastest, it could take 2-3 week turn around with them. If you don't mind waiting no biggie, you have to schedule it through IMT as far as I know, I have never looked into ordering something like that on my own, some states are making it mandatory to get a script thats why IMT offers it.

When trying to control E2 without really knowing where you're at, what's a good rule of thumb to know when you have it balanced. Yes, I will eventually get labs but right now I've been countering the E2 spike from injections by using .25 mg of liquidex EOD and it seems to be doing okay. When guys talk about nipple soreness/itching and burning as an indicator you're getting too high, do they usually mean burning and itching without touching or messing with them, or just a soreness to the touch? I'm guessing it has a bit of individuality mixed in as a factor, but what would be one sign that you're doing it wrong?

THE-DET-OAK,

34, 6'1", 245lbs, 20%bf

Going to start HGH. I may be going through my local Anti-Aging center (but they don't take insurance) or I may go through n@ps, who I have used for past cycles... Just wondering how long I should be on for and at what iu per day? If I go through my Dr. I'm sure he'll dial me in.
The reason for HG is my recovery time is horrible! I'm keeping much more fat than usual around the belly and I just cant recover anymore... takes forever. Any other info for a first time HGH user would be great.
Cheers....

When trying to control E2 without really knowing where you're at, what's a good rule of thumb to know when you have it balanced. Yes, I will eventually get labs but right now I've been countering the E2 spike from injections by using .25 mg of liquidex EOD and it seems to be doing okay. When guys talk about nipple soreness/itching and burning as an indicator you're getting too high, do they usually mean burning and itching without touching or messing with them, or just a soreness to the touch? I'm guessing it has a bit of individuality mixed in as a factor, but what would be one sign that you're doing it wrong?

Honestly gyno is talked about far more than it actually happens, my nipples always get a little sensitive. I have never had it but guys that have it say it hurts really bad if something even brushes up against there chest, like putting on your shirt or what not.

THE-DET-OAK,

34, 6'1", 245lbs, 20%bf

Going to start HGH. I may be going through my local Anti-Aging center (but they don't take insurance) or I may go through n@ps, who I have used for past cycles... Just wondering how long I should be on for and at what iu per day? If I go through my Dr. I'm sure he'll dial me in.
The reason for HG is my recovery time is horrible! I'm keeping much more fat than usual around the belly and I just cant recover anymore... takes forever. Any other info for a first time HGH user would be great.
Cheers....

If you go through your Doc I am sure he will only prescribe 1-2IU per day, thats usually the case. I find that 2 IU of the pharmacy grade stuff is plenty for me.

HGH is very subtle, most people don't even realize is working until after its done its magic. There is a huge synergistic effect with testosterone since GH will make more cells and T will increase cell size :)

well that depends on what the goal is i guess.

I have seen guys do protocols of 30-40 mg EOD but pinning that much gets really old.

I would prolly provide a spark in libido, i just dont know if its a long term solution.

put your protocol down again exactly with bloods please :)

I have never had gyno but hear it really hurts. My nips always get sensitive on test, but they never hurt, i dont play with them though :)

Guys start playing with their nips and make them raw and wonder why they hurt lol

you will know if you start forming a lump.

Whay are you using liquidex bro? that stuff is crap compared to pharm adex.

Last edited:
well that depends on what the goal is i guess.

I have seen guys do protocols of 30-40 mg EOD but pinning that much gets really old.

I would prolly provide a spark in libido, i just dont know if its a long term solution.

put your protocol down again exactly with bloods please :)

6 weeks in, 200 mg test cyp a week.
TT: 1,300 Free T: 32 (9-26)

I think its been long enough for it to "kick in", I just don't understand why I haven't seen any improvements. Maybe cyp isn't for me?

Back