Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

My guess is that your Estradiol is spiking. I think you need to get that tested right away.

Take a look at the post I made earlier today. We are discussing Arimidex dosing in that conversation. I had similar experiences to what you felt after a couple of months into TRT.

Thanks, which thread was the post in?

Edit: Found it.

Last edited:
looking for testosterone booster

hi there, do you think tribulus is a good testosterone booster ,also what do you all recommend is good supplements, like protein and per workout to get, as i have just started going to the gym

hi there, do you think tribulus is a good testosterone booster ,also what do you all recommend is good supplements, like protein and per workout to get, as i have just started going to the gym

You would have to get a blood test to know if your T is low to begin with, if it is normal and you want a boost its a shot in the dark, some will for others that dont work for you and vice versa, also many test boosters will be misconstrued as effective because they give you good symptoms without increasing testosterone, working on other paths to increase libido.

Been reading the board for a while, looks like a great resource. My first post, apologies for being a bit long winded but here goes ............

Background: I have been cycling AAS since 2006 for bodybuilding purposes but for the last two years I have only been interested in the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) benefits of Testosterone use i.e. improved wellbeing, libido etc. I still exercise 3 x per week, weights and cardio each session and I am in better than average shape. I'm 32 years old. I no longer use typical high dose steroid cycles for bodybuilding.

My questions are as follows:

1. I have found that taking 250mg Test Enanthate gives me the desired effects from approximately 4 weeks after starting treatment. The feeling of wellbeing and increased libido gradually increases up until around weeks 7-8, at which point I feel great and libido is through the roof. Then at week 9 all of a sudden the party stops, libido is low, wellbeing is back to average, I don't feel like it's a full on crash as I'm not depressed or anything and my strength is still up in the gym etc but something definitely isn't right. I would love to maintain that feeling from weeks 7-8 but I'm struggling to see where I'm going wrong. Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. The exact medication I am taking is 250mg Test Enanthate per week (one weekly IM jab) with 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) per week (one weekly Sub-Q jab), Proviron 50mg per day, T3 25mcg per day. I also take the following OTC supplements daily; multi-vitamin, 10g Omega 3 fish oils, 5000iu Vit D, 200mg CoQ10, 5g Taurine.

2. I have little experience with AI's but I have Arimidex on hand in case it's needed. I presume the change in my wellbeing at week 9 could be due to aromatisation, if this is the case what is a good starting point and dosing protocol with the Arimidex and how long after starting it should it take effect? Just so when I know at what point it is or isn't working and I can then adjust the dose.

3. Is Sustanon a better choice than single ester Testosterone?

Any advice greatly appreciated.

this could be simply a matter of needing to reduce your dose a little bit. It sounds like you were climbing and felt great and then went too high and some of the positive effects you were getting went away.

If you want to try adex with at dose 1mg a week will most likely be a good start. Some actually end up only needing a .5mg though. I don't think that is your issue though, aroma would have, or at least should have happened much sooner.

I dont care for proviron, its one of those that gives positive symptoms yet doesn't really increase T.

Single esters are much better and easier when it comes to stable blood levels, it was originally developed to solve the frequent pinning and allow patients to come to the doctor like once a month I believe, it was an epic fail though.

Have you tried cycling your HCG? it may be a good idea to go 5 weeks on 1 or 2 off with it.

If trying to get lean (<10%) and on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would it be best follow a low fat diet? Since one would not be haveing to worry as much about hormones crashing.

Thanks for the reply Det-Oak, great info. Could you please answer the following:

this could be simply a matter of needing to reduce your dose a little bit. It sounds like you were climbing and felt great and then went too high and some of the positive effects you were getting went away. - Yes this is exactly what happened, the positive effects lasted about 10 - 14 days before subsiding. How much do you suggest I reduce the dose by?

If you want to try adex with at dose 1mg a week will most likely be a good start. Some actually end up only needing a .5mg though. I don't think that is your issue though, aroma would have, or at least should have happened much sooner. - Should the Adex be dosed once per week or split? Also, I'm confused, if you think that isn't the issue then what is?

I dont care for proviron, its one of those that gives positive symptoms yet doesn't really increase T.

Single esters are much better and easier when it comes to stable blood levels, it was originally developed to solve the frequent pinning and allow patients to come to the doctor like once a month I believe, it was an epic fail though. - This makes total sense to me and is exactly what I always thought, however, if it's so poor why is it still produced?

Have you tried cycling your HCG? it may be a good idea to go 5 weeks on 1 or 2 off with it. - No I've not heard of that before. What's the rationale behind it?

If trying to get lean (<10%) and on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) would it be best follow a low fat diet? Since one would not be haveing to worry as much about hormones crashing.

Well you still need your essential fatty acids, and about 10% of your daily diet should be saturated. I always do best when I keep my carbs around 150-200 a day, there is no need to do less than that because your liver will just break down tissue for carbohydrates if it does get the minimal amount.

3J can help you get on the right track with your diet and plan and exact diet for you. It is VERY hard to get under 10% and diet will be crucial.

Thanks for the reply Det-Oak, great info. Could you please answer the following:

this could be simply a matter of needing to reduce your dose a little bit. It sounds like you were climbing and felt great and then went too high and some of the positive effects you were getting went away. - Yes this is exactly what happened, the positive effects lasted about 10 - 14 days before subsiding. How much do you suggest I reduce the dose by?

I forget what your dose is, please include that so I don't have to look back through the pages :)

Ok I see it now. Its usually one of 2 things, either your free t is too high, or adrenal fatigue. If your doing true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 250mg is a little too much. Something like 150mg is closer to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose.

If you want to try adex with at dose 1mg a week will most likely be a good start. Some actually end up only needing a .5mg though. I don't think that is your issue though, aroma would have, or at least should have happened much sooner. - Should the Adex be dosed once per week or split? Also, I'm confused, if you think that isn't the issue then what is?

If your doing once a week shots you can dose .5mg on the day or day after your shot. This is what I would go down to if 1mg was too much. For most this is not too much at 200mg a week. So if you kept your current dose this would be fine, like I said though E may not be your problem.

Single esters are much better and easier when it comes to stable blood levels, it was originally developed to solve the frequent pinning and allow patients to come to the doctor like once a month I believe, it was an epic fail though. - This makes total sense to me and is exactly what I always thought, however, if it's so poor why is it still produced?

Money I guess. For testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purposes a blend is rarely used. If someone wanted something a little stronger this is the route they would go. For me, with the prop ester in it, the sharper in crease in blood levels sometimes create a stronger libido, this is usually accompanied by more side effects though.

Have you tried cycling your HCG? it may be a good idea to go 5 weeks on 1 or 2 off with it. - No I've not heard of that before. What's the rationale behind it?

Although Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can not permanently desensitize the leydig cells, there is some down regulation. Taking a couple weeks off every month or so should help to counter this.

I forget what your dose is, please include that so I don't have to look back through the pages :)

Ok I see it now. Its usually one of 2 things, either your free t is too high, or adrenal fatigue. If your doing true testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 250mg is a little too much. Something like 150mg is closer to a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose. - O.K. so dropping the dose could be a simple solution here without having to mess about with AI's? I thought high free T would be a good thing or is this when it converts to E? Also, does dropping the dose allow the adrenal gland to recover or does it need a complete rest i.e. off Test altogether for a period?

If your doing once a week shots you can dose .5mg on the day or day after your shot. This is what I would go down to if 1mg was too much. For most this is not too much at 200mg a week. So if you kept your current dose this would be fine, like I said though E may not be your problem. - So if you suspect E is not the problem, the course of action outlined above i.e. avoid Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and drop the T, should be my first approach?

Money I guess. For testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) purposes a blend is rarely used. If someone wanted something a little stronger this is the route they would go. For me, with the prop ester in it, the sharper in crease in blood levels sometimes create a stronger libido, this is usually accompanied by more side effects though.

Although Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) can not permanently desensitize the leydig cells, there is some down regulation. Taking a couple weeks off every month or so should help to counter this. - This makes sense, thanks for the tip.

Really appreciate the responses here, thanks.

Last edited:
Yup :) Obviously it would be nice to have a blood test to confirm, unless its over 50 I dont see the need for AI's, some people like them though. Its more personal preference.

A super high free T or TT has its benefits, but it comes with drawbacks too, drawbacks that can change or get worse as the time passes.

Hi Guys ,,,, not sure where to start ,, i have recently mange to get a test 500 and deca 300 ,,, have never used it before first time user ... not sure what dosage how and where to begin,,, currently i weigh 82 kilo, height 175 ,,,,, i want to bulk up and get in shape ( cuts) ,,, can someone please advise if i should be using Stanazol or Anavar ( Tabs or inject ) and also for PCt i was not able to get Nolvadex are there any other substitite ,, Can someone please advise ,,, and sorry if this is just not the right place to ask :(

Thanks again ,,, hope to get some helpful replies ......

Yup :) Obviously it would be nice to have a blood test to confirm, unless its over 50 I dont see the need for AI's, some people like them though. Its more personal preference.

A super high free T or TT has its benefits, but it comes with drawbacks too, drawbacks that can change or get worse as the time passes.

O.K. drop the Test it is then. I'll reduce to 250mg every 10 days and see how that goes. I'll also stop the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) for a couple of weeks.

Would it perhaps be an idea to drop the long ester Test and experiment with Prop for a few weeks to find my 'sweet spot' in a shorter timeframe, just seems to make sense as there is more control over the dosage?

Also, would DHEA help my aderenal glands to recover more quickly or is dropping the Test dose enough?

Hello every one

im new to this site but ive been reading for the past 2 years

Im 24 years old 6f1 130lbs ! ive been playing football during my chilhood but never exeded 160 lbs. 1 year ago ive got into an accident almost died and did 1 month a the hospital at that time i was weighting 160lbs....ive drop to 145 and now 130. my calorie intake is 2500 cals and i do not train for the moment because i wanted to gain fat weight first. I also went to the doctor to see if im ok but no result....

I dont know what to do and before considering the AS i gave myself 3 month to try again naturally so please guys help a skinny dude

My endo has icreased my injections to every two weeks (200mg) and will not let me do myself and refused to do e7ds. So i took it aponed my self to get my own and planing on injecting 200mgs the week to doc dont. So how long do i need to stop so it dont effect lab results? He checks the week after a shot. I was thinking around 4 weeks.

Back