Ask Anything You Want about TRT Thread........

I have a history of superficial thrombosis, how do I check if my blood does not get "too thick"? I believe I read that this can be an issue on TRT.

DET OAK your input would be highly appreciated.

So i went to the urologist after being shutdown after a failed post cycle therapy (pct) from a 8 month cycle. My post cycle therapy (pct) was clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks and hcg blast the last two weeks of my cycle 500 iu MWF and then 500 iu MWF the two weeks after stopping the 8 month test cyp cycle. after the two weeks i did 50mg of clomid for 4 weeks. Felt pretty decent considering the long cycle but a month or so after post cycle therapy (pct) i just didn't feel the normal "recovery". so I got labs and my total T was 202 lh .5 and fsh 1.2. went to my urologist and he gave me clomid 25 mg everyday for 4 weeks. I got blood done on the last day of the 4 week clomid therapy and got these results. total t 890 lh 7.5 fsh 6.2 estriadol 5. Now 2 weeks after stopping clomid total t has fallen to 522 lh 1.2 and fsh 2.1 and estriadol 26. I feel just as bad as before the 4 weeks of clomid. Should I try another 4 weeks of clomid or does it appear the clomid therapy is not going to stick when i stop taking the clomid. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) bound? hmmm

DET OAK your input would be highly appreciated.

So i went to the urologist after being shutdown after a failed post cycle therapy (pct) from a 8 month cycle. My post cycle therapy (pct) was clomid 50mg a day for 4 weeks and hcg blast the last two weeks of my cycle 500 iu MWF and then 500 iu MWF the two weeks after stopping the 8 month test cyp cycle. after the two weeks i did 50mg of clomid for 4 weeks. Felt pretty decent considering the long cycle but a month or so after post cycle therapy (pct) i just didn't feel the normal "recovery". so I got labs and my total T was 202 lh .5 and fsh 1.2. went to my urologist and he gave me clomid 25 mg everyday for 4 weeks. I got blood done on the last day of the 4 week clomid therapy and got these results. total t 890 lh 7.5 fsh 6.2 estriadol 5. Now 2 weeks after stopping clomid total t has fallen to 522 lh 1.2 and fsh 2.1 and estriadol 26. I feel just as bad as before the 4 weeks of clomid. Should I try another 4 weeks of clomid or does it appear the clomid therapy is not going to stick when i stop taking the clomid. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) bound? hmmm

How old are you?

Hi Det, I have a question for you man!

I read a post of yours from a couple years ago where you stated your concerns about shutting down the release of GNRH and wondering if we are a different person/personality without it... since there maybe receptors elsewhere in the brain other than the pituitary, or perhaps it just has an as-yet unknown 'effect' much like hCG does anecdotally. I know that when I started using hCG I felt much better, more whole, normal, more human! I wonder if the same may hold true for GNRH.

Perhaps some who can't feel good despite good numbers, this maybe the issue? Maybe those who are doing well and feel good are simply 'cool' with the difference in how they feel.

Have you had any more thoughts on this dude? Does it still trouble you?!

How fast does estradiol raise and fall? Iam takeing 100cyp 1x a week and had it checked 10 hours after i pinned it was 27.1 range 7.6-42.6. Checked my test level the week before it was 545 the day of in injection but before my injection.

How fast does estradiol raise and fall? Iam takeing 100cyp 1x a week and had it checked 10 hours after i pinned it was 27.1 range 7.6-42.6. Checked my test level the week before it was 545 the day of in injection but before my injection.

There are too many variables to give you a time frame. How much aromatase enzyme do you have? How quickly do you "metabolize" the testosterone? IM or Sub-q injection? Are you taking an aromatase inhibitor? If so, how much and when and which one? How much sleep are you getting? How much estrogen-like substances are in your diet? Etc.

Too many things are at play. What is it that you are trying to figure out?

How do you find out your aromatase enzyme? I think i metabolize the cyp pretty quick pin on wednesday thursday i have good energy but friday i pace, loads of engery mondays starts going down. My injection are IM and iam not takeing any AI's. Get 8 hours sleep a night and my diet is mostly protein from chicken breast, thigh, swai, tuna, salmon, 93% hambuger, egg whites and cottage cheese. Carbs are mostly fruit apples, bananas but some kashi and ezkle bread. Fats evo, nat pb, coconut oil and eggs. Try to stay under 200 carbs get atleast 250 protein and atleast 75 fats. Thanks for any info. Trying to figure out if i need a AI.

How do you find out your aromatase enzyme? I think i metabolize the cyp pretty quick pin on wednesday thursday i have good energy but friday i pace, loads of engery mondays starts going down. My injection are IM and iam not takeing any AI's. Get 8 hours sleep a night and my diet is mostly protein from chicken breast, thigh, swai, tuna, salmon, 93% hambuger, egg whites and cottage cheese. Carbs are mostly fruit apples, bananas but some kashi and ezkle bread. Fats evo, nat pb, coconut oil and eggs. Try to stay under 200 carbs get atleast 250 protein and atleast 75 fats. Thanks for any info. Trying to figure out if i need a AI.

I don't knowhow to calculate how much aromatase enzyme one has. :) It tend to higher in people carrying more fat on them.

There is a very easy way to tell if you need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). Just get a blood test done. Check you estradiol (E2). Then you will know for sure if you have an E2 problem. Read the testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) stickies for how to get quick, cheap blood work if you don't want to go through your doctor.

My original post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had it checked was 27. But does it matter when you get it checked like 36 hour after injection or the day before the injection? Just try to figure out if a person has high e2 does it stay high or just high for a few days then fall as the testorone levels fall?

My original post

N

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just had it checked was 27. But does it matter when you get it checked like 36 hour after injection or the day before the injection? Just try to figure out if a person has high e2 does it stay high or just high for a few days then fall as the testorone levels fall?

Get your peak and trough tested and then you should know your range.

Need Sum Kind of Testosterone Pick me Up (34.5 Yrs)

What do you think about using Andro gel 1.67% topical for the 35 and up?
Or what can I use that will "Boost Me Sum Major Pick Up" that's pretty safe? Sometime after the this Summer I'm going to start my GH cycle of Nutropin AQ 20MG X7 boxes at 2-4IU's per day, but I need sum pick me up before I even gear up!

Thanks,
ICC

This has probably been asked a million times, I just want to know when is the best time to take the Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I'm taking 100mg test cyp on Wednesday, and the dr told me to take .5 mg anastrozole on the same day I take the injection. I realize Test peaks 48hrs after and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) peaks sooner, so if I take it on day of, am I catching it on the upswing? Or is the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) dropping out too soon?

What I'm experiencing is I feel better on Friday Saturday and Sunday. Monday and Tuesday are ok, Wednesday is iffy, and Thursday pretty much sucks. Anxiety and emotions are up, and motivation, confidence goes down.

My peak T level is 941
My E2 level was at 40 <=29 but last test had them down it was at 13 when I was taking .5 twice a week. So the DR recommended .5 once a week. So anyway, should i take it on the day of injection, 1 day later? Or maybe even split it to .25 twice a week. What do you recommend?

Getting trough levels tested on Wednesday. My hope is that the Dr will increase my Test. because I think my troughs are too low.

Thanks
C

Back