Athletes that I would love to punch in the face thread

Really!! Peyton Manning is one of the smartest QB's. In the businesses ..

oh yea brother I agree,Peyton is one smart QB,and knows his stuff well,but his attitude,thinking he's the best of all time,plus the class guy he's supposed to be,if you remembder when he lost to the saints,he just turns and walks off the field and did shake anyones hand or anything,just went off pouting,thats why i hate the moron,awesome QB but a fucktard as a person

Deigo sanchez. . .

-to watch him slobber on himself

Michael Bisping. . .
-If hes gonna have that accent and that expression on his face, i want to be responsible for it

OMG..I cant stand Michael Bispin...I loved it when he was dropped with that over hand right from Dan Henderson.

Roger clemens just admit you used performance enhancing drugs!! Also steven a. Smith sports analyst or thinks he is

Roger Clemens for being a major league asshole, didn't even like him when he was a Jay. He confirmed his asshole status to the world in the years following his Toronto stint. Tom Brady....well you just can't be that good and that pretty. I'd say 'where's the justice in this world' but then I think of the Pat's last two superbowls have sort of restored our cosmic balance.

Back