Athletes that I would love to punch in the face thread

Deigo sanchez. . .

-to watch him slobber on himself

Michael Bisping. . .
-If hes gonna have that accent and that expression on his face, i want to be responsible for it

I think Hendo gave him all the bitchslapping he can take for one life, maybe mayhem will do the same Saturday but no one hits like Dan.

And I'd say Phillip rivers or Nate Diaz.

Adam Dunn for sucking balls

and bird head Kobe for his wanna be Jordan comparisons.. Mayweather for being scared of Pac! Jeter for being a suck ass. Beckett for taking forever to pitch a ball and The 2011 Taxas Pangers for walking in the winning runs! just to name acouple..:soap:

Last edited:
Ron Artest, Lebron, Vlade Divac (back in the day), and anyone on the yanks or BYU cougars college.

Dang I feel like punching John Elway in the face. I am a believer in Tebow and all I can say is Peyton better win NOW. Next year, dude could be in a wheelchair

Last edited:
All of the above.......really. Nobody is worth the millions some of these freak show NBA players get paid and these golden boy fkn quarter backs..overpaid, spoiled, coddled, lame ass, demi god personas can all wind up in a wheel cheer.

Cream of our youth are getting shredded over a lame ass shithole of a country like Afghanistan for 25-55 k a year while these fukkers....aaarrrrgggghhhh.

Great...now I m fkn pissed...again...where s my benzo bottle ????

lol I never noticed his faces he does, can you post a link if you ever find a pic/video?
Thanks, that post made me laugh

All of the above.......really. Nobody is worth the millions some of these freak show NBA players get paid and these golden boy fkn quarter backs..overpaid, spoiled, coddled, lame ass, demi god personas can all wind up in a wheel cheer.

Cream of our youth are getting shredded over a lame ass shithole of a country like Afghanistan for 25-55 k a year while these fukkers....aaarrrrgggghhhh.

Great...now I m fkn pissed...again...where s my benzo bottle ????
indeed brother,indeed

Back