Avent Pharma Sustanon Legit or not? Bottles are half empty!

numba1scrapper

Beast in training
Soo I tried out oscars domestic service that ive never bought from before but USUALLY have awesome reviews.. in the pictures theres way less then 10ml in the 5 bottles of "Sustanon" or at least thats what i paid for.. To Compare I put some Geneza Test E next to it to show where 10ml should really be..

Anyone use this lab and can at least tell me if there legit or not? im skepticle only becuase of how skimp and unprofessional they filled the bottles, but at the same time they wouldnt be skimp if they were using water or olive oil or some other shit right?

Feedback would be very helpful

k05wyv.jpg

Last edited:
poor quality control for sure looks like. but keep in mind the vials are differant then the gp gear. so you cant compare them side by side. they may be 14ml vials you have there. but that dosen't explain why the levels are not the same. as for quaily ive never used there products

diameter and height would make a difference, if you put all of one gp vial into an epmty one of the others...it prolly look like it's have filled still. If there they same diameter i dunno then

diameter and height would make a difference, if you put all of one gp vial into an epmty one of the others...it prolly look like it's have filled still. If there they same diameter i dunno then

even still though dude, look at the vials, there ALL filled to a diff height lol.. Ive got this gear as well as the gp gear as well as other gear, idc TOO much about the jewing me on quantity I just wanna make sure im not injecting no fuckin watered down olive oil lol.

even still though dude, look at the vials, there ALL filled to a diff height lol.. Ive got this gear as well as the gp gear as well as other gear, idc TOO much about the jewing me on quantity I just wanna make sure im not injecting no fuckin watered down olive oil lol.

I know what your sayin man..maybe someone here has used that before, I miss seeing the short stubby vials and the gear was to the top on those bad boys!

It states it clearly on O's website. He will stand behind the quality of the HG products he sells but none of the UG stuff. At least he is honest and upfront. I feel if a source can't back a product he carries then I surely can't buy that product. Just saying :)

It states it clearly on O's website. He will stand behind the quality of the HG products he sells but none of the UG stuff. At least he is honest and upfront. I feel if a source can't back a product he carries then I surely can't buy that product. Just saying :)

thats enuff right there for me tp pass on his ug labs.

so his domestic stuff is made by UG labs?

so his domestic stuff is made by UG labs?

Yes, all UG.

Here is the thing. It's not his stuff. A common practice over the last few years has been for international sources to sub out work to dom sources so they don't miss out on the domestic only people. He collects the cash then places the dom order for you and manages to make a cut for himself.

Stick with products made by Jelfa when dealing with O. That is his area of expertise for reasons I can't go into on the open forum :)

I'm sure it is fine, he would not affiliate himself with someone that sells total garbage. In the future since you are already using "him" just go with his higher grade products that he stands behind also.

You end up using it? I got a couple of Sustanon (sust) 250 and Sustanon (sust) 325 just wondering if it's good or if I should just cook with it?

HG, Pharma, blah, blah ,blah......all this shit is made somewhere UNDERGROUND.

Don't shit when I prove Watson's powders are from China.

My bad.......the name is Advent PHARMA so it must be manufactured by robots in a USP, FDA, grass fed, solar powered all white laboratory never seen or touched by human hands.

Get real kids.

Pharma........WTF!!!

My bad.......the name is Advent PHARMA so it must be manufactured by robots in a USP, FDA, grass fed, solar powered all white laboratory never seen or touched by human hands.

Get real kids.

Pharma........WTF!!!

This ^^^^^ Is very very true!!! Well said my Crazy but "NO HOMO" friend!!!! LOL

Back