Axio labs?

brusylum

I can get Axio labs gear at a good price i was wondering if anyone has heard anything positive about this lab

I allways heard from some experienced guys right on this board in the past that there stuff is good.. Never used it though just what I have heard but what I heard and who from would be good enough for me.

Have been mildly disapoint. Strengh up a bit but little to no weight gain from axiolabs test ethanate. Thought it might be underdosed but taking more has not seemed to help

I've used it in the past. Their Test Prop was pretty good, but their dbol gave me more sides than anything. They're having some serious issues with stock right now, but they usually bounce back.

Ya...allot of Rumors going around...I guess you need to try to find out.

yeah find out i hear lots of neg and pos about the gear...thge pos rumor is that i dont use it..lol

Axio sucks. From delivery to quality its one big fuck up.

Anyone pushing Axio should be looked at closely!!!!!!!!

VERY CLOSELY!

why buy UG when u can get the real thing, 2 save a few bucks i would sooner no what I putting in my body! stick 2 canadian products ie. Winstrol from SUMMIT , PROP From VETOQUINOL Pink box same as the ETH , Depo Testosterone made by Pfizer,etc, also like the Karachi Sustanon (sust) 250. U cant go wrong with these products! anyone want to no what else is real out there send me a PM

Last edited:
why buy UG when u can get the real thing, 2 save a few bucks i would sooner no what I putting in my body! stick 2 canadian products ie. Winstrol from SUMMIT , PROP From VETOQUINOL Pink box same as the ETH , Depo Testosterone made by Pfizer,etc, also like the Karachi Sustanon (sust) 250. U cant go wrong with these products! anyone want to no what else is real out there send me a PM

Yeah but most guy dont have access to either summit or vetoquinol. Its not easy to get like the old days ). that and the Vet prop hurts like a MOFO.

F.

Back