Best going prices for liquidex?

osujudoman

Hey guys, I'm looking to pick up a bottle or two of Ldex at either the 4mg/ml concentration or the 1mg/ml concentration (the 10mg/ml I think would be too difficult to measure out).

What's the best current prices going round for those two concentrations of Ldex?

Thanks in advance!

- Judoman

The 4mg is being discontinued. And yes it was the best price $/mg. The same guys that carried that now carry the 30ml 1mg/ml Liquidex unless they have leftover stock.

Liqua-Solutions.com

great guys behind this....very good products and they're truly very reliable. they have 40ml vial 1mg/ml for $75.

it's an awesome deal.

Why not just pick up some generic tabs at $3 per tab, much easier in my opinion than the liquid.

Techchemy,

Is liqua-solutions up and running yet? Last I checked they weren't taking orders.

xxxl83

I dont think the 4mg/ml is discontinued.
Theres still plenty around.
The cheapest I found it was $125 for 20ml vial.

mvmaxx said:
The 4mg is being discontinued. And yes it was the best price $/mg. The same guys that carried that now carry the 30ml 1mg/ml Liquidex unless they have leftover stock.

I think so....they can't take credit card orders just yet....and they aren't fully stocked just yet....but they do have letro and liquidex. they are accepting money orders and cash though....you don't have to worry about anything with these guys....they're honest. I've known 'em since Junior high.

if you would like to purchase a product before the credit card services are running e-mail the owner at: admin@liqua-solutions.com

As of now, Liqua-Letro and Liqua-Dex are finished. Liqua-Clomid and Liqua-Nolva are scheduled to be ready by next week. Check their website for updates and join the mailing list to be informed of all available products
www.liqua-solutions.com

Canuck4 said:
I dont think the 4mg/ml is discontinued.
Theres still plenty around.
The cheapest I found it was $125 for 20ml vial.

Actually I'm pretty sure it is. This was the "Real Liquidex" distributing by two main guys. Both of them are now selling the 30ml 1mg/1ml as they both told me the lab is no longer producing the 80mg ver.

If a source has it in stock or it's a different brand then the "Real Liquidex" then that may be the reason you still see it.

BTW, I think you know of the two people I'm referring to.

Everyone else, DON'T ASK!!

Back